Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size (64235 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by purem(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sehun love GOT just has he love xtian thread on Sunday
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Short girls always going for tall guys.

1 Like

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Swaggzkid: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Small body, big engine grin
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by purem(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Wizdray: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is child abuse
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by RarestBreed: 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by 1Sharon(f): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
felnino:
During sex she must definitely be the one on top, that's the only explanation as to why she's still alive. Dogg* style could also come into play.

Doggy style? One thrust and she'll go flying! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by dnawah(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
tmx21:
Im just trying to imagine how she'll survive under him lalasticlala
u dey learn?go ask of cow girl.

1 Like

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by GbovoLee(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
I'm trying to recall his role in game of thrones, is he the giant among the wildlings?
cersei's body guard

5 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by hardon1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
I'm trying to recall his role in game of thrones, is he the giant among the wildlings?

i think he is the one playing queen sarsy's body guard. The one who smashed the head of the dornish prince

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by cybriz82(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
intimacy gadget
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by ofuonyebi: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
this is a mismatch if it were to be wrestling....but this love wantintin self...what is the world turning to? Goodluck to the daddy and his girl..

1 Like

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by MobilityExpress: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
GbovoLee:
cersei's body guard
Really, is that the guy? and his wasn't shown wow
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
GbovoLee:
cersei's body guard
Really, is that the guy? and his face wasn't shown wow
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Mariyham(f): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
pls narialand shift lemme faint oooo
image d guy on top its like ANDROID phone on top NOKIA TORCHLIGHT
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by larrycool01(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
he his the house's brother that works for queen cercie... the huge bodied guard.. sir cleagan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by addikt(m): 9:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
tstx:
instead of going under, She can just climb the mountain.

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Funjosh(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Who are they
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Abeg, abeg abeg...
what will you say about shaquil oneal and his wife?!!

2 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Birminghamvirgo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:

I think he's the one carrying Brian Stark all around who couldn't talk

2 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Earlmikky(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
he's d one cercie hire to fight against that dwaf but prince of dome obrain fault for d dwarf, is popular in season 6 sha

5 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Xzbit91: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:

Queen Cersei's personal bodyguard

4 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by buffalowings: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
That guy that plucked someone's eyes out
Cersei''s bodyguard

4 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Iamzik: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
tyson98:

Ode if it's not news then post ur own news abi na u own the forum Eranko

Chai!

Zero chill
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Valarmoghulis(m): 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Fear woman, they can reduce a mountain to an ant hill..
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
No, he is the bodyguard to Queen Cercei... brother to the one that protected Arya Stark when she escaped Westeros which she left to die after he was injured by that woman giant (forgot her name)

5 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by alklas(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Winter is coming

2 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Coolboi05(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:

Cercei's main bodyguard...
The one that killed Oberyn

4 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Birminghamvirgo:

I think he's the one carrying Brian Stark all around who couldn't talk
Nope.... that was Hordor.... hold the door

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video) / The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.