Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size (64277 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Icon79(m): 1:11am On Dec 13, 2017
Petite girls are sexy. In college, I dated a Chinese girl that was exactly 4ft 9inches tall but with a fantastic shape. And I loved her to death.

O pari
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 13, 2017
First thing they start posting about is sex. Nawa for people
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Bigprick9inches: 3:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Someone give me a that pic we the drunk guy the read ingredients for bottle abeg
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by dejavubobo1(m): 4:23am On Dec 13, 2017
Jdesilentkiller:

No, he is the bodyguard to Queen Cercei... brother to the one that protected Arya Stark when she escaped Westeros which she left to die after he was injured by that woman giant (forgot her name)
breinne of thart

1 Like

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by galaxy2020(m): 4:25am On Dec 13, 2017
This is size abuse. He should look for his size before he crushes the little lady.
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Toay(m): 4:53am On Dec 13, 2017
desreek9:
I'm trying to recall his role in game of thrones, is he the giant among the wildlings? smiley

No; he is the guy protecting Cerci

1 Like

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by 9inches(m): 4:53am On Dec 13, 2017
Women really can "take" anything. shocked
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Luukasz(m): 5:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Birminghamvirgo:

I think he's the one carrying Brian Stark all around who couldn't talk
No thats holdo.. that guy is ser clegane's elder brother
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by gentleedu(m): 6:03am On Dec 13, 2017
desreek9:
I'm trying to recall his role in game of thrones, is he the giant among the wildlings?

Modified;
Thanks to y'all that replied smiley
by he is the special guard to the queen that fucccks his brother

1 Like

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by gentleedu(m): 6:04am On Dec 13, 2017
Factfinder1:
I wonder how dem go take dey fucck
asin eehh, the girl must like huge cucumber...
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by toprealman: 6:04am On Dec 13, 2017
felnino:
During sex she must definitely be the one on top, that's the only explanation as to why she's still alive. Dogg* style could also come into play.
You must be a virgin bro.....bravo!
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by toprealman: 6:06am On Dec 13, 2017
gentleedu:
asin eehh, the girl must like huge cucumber...
It doesn't always add up that way. His mic stand could be disproportionate to the huge body frame you are seeing.
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by franklingud(m): 6:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Hmmn!

Only doggy style and cowgirl will do.
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by gentleedu(m): 6:20am On Dec 13, 2017
toprealman:
It doesn't always add up that way. His mic stand could be disproportionate to the huge body frame you are seeing.
yea but I don't think that adds up for muscular guys, it's the fat ones that has the 2inches peanut
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by greypencils: 6:20am On Dec 13, 2017
hardon1:

i think he is the one playing queen sarsy's body guard. The one who smashed the head of the dornish prince
I beat her, I raped her and i smashed her head in like this - smashes prince's head, screams everywhere
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by dissybling(f): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2017
are u guys serious instead of being happy for them,u guys are thinking of how their action go be... lol...as for me am happy for them
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by toprealman: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2017
gentleedu:
yea but I don't think that adds up for muscular guys, it's the fat ones that has the 2inches peanut
I checked him out online. Saw his younger years pics. The fella pumped himself up with steroids. some fat guys walk with loaded double barell ooo.
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by prodiG(m): 6:36am On Dec 13, 2017
There are too many giants in Game of thrones:Wonwon the wildling giant,Hodor,Mountain,Hound,Tormund the wildling and eve brienne of tarth is above average for a lady cheesy
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by larry90500(m): 6:39am On Dec 13, 2017
I think it was the guy that acted as the queen's bodyguard...

Just my own observation
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by BenzEne1(m): 7:16am On Dec 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
Chai... shocked shocked

Buhari is the cause of this anomaly

Hmmmmmmm

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2017
tmx21:

Im just trying to imagine how she'll survive under him
lalasticlala

When it comes to sex, women have the capacity to survive anything.
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Chrisfamous5(m): 8:01am On Dec 13, 2017
Godsgal:
Can't stop wondering why opposites attract most of the time
Science explains it all.. Like poles repels while unlike poles attract.. Lolz
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Gloriao(f): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2017
Chai!!! This one weak me
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by KingLennon(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Factfinder1:
I wonder how dem go take dey fucck
See where your mind go grin
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by boboye012: 8:16am On Dec 13, 2017
grin
tstx:
instead of going under, She can just climb the mountain.

I see what you did there
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2017
dejavubobo1:
breinne of thart
That's her..

1 Like

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by liveyourlife007(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2017
desreek9:
I'm trying to recall his role in game of thrones, is he the giant among the wildlings?

Modified;
Thanks to y'all that replied smiley
The mountain is like an executioner to the Lannisters. When the dwarf(Tyrion) was declared guilty for a crime he did not commit(murder of king geofferry on his wedding day) "i will let the gods decide my fate, i demand a trial by combat". Obviously his fate now lies in the hands of the mountain or prince obrim, a good fighter.

1 Like

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by bigiyaro(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2017
tstx:
Keep wondering
till he turn to wonderer
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by gentleedu(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
toprealman:
I checked him out online. Saw his younger years pics. The fella pumped himself up with steroids. some fat guys walk with loaded double barell ooo.
lol no be lie
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by toprealman: 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
gentleedu:
lol no be lie
Badth guy
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
GbovoLee:
cersei's body guard
Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by GbovoLee(m): 1:39am On Jul 04, 2018
lightparadox:
Happy birthday.
i appreciate fam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? / Linda Ikeji To Give BlessingNick Nicholas N500k If Anyone Can Find Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.