Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size (64282 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson / Miss Sahhara Henson's Father, Agbo Ella: "I Will Accept Her Bride Price" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Birminghamvirgo:

I think he's the one carrying Brian Stark all around who couldn't talk

He is the Mountain, Cersei's bodyguard....the walking dead, the one who crushed Oberyn martell's head, the hound's brother, who chopped off the head of his horse in one swing, who kills peasants for sports, who torched the lands of Riverrun, who Lord Stark seized all lands and titles while being Hand of the King....Need i say more

6 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Kemimarch16(f): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
David and Goliath
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by mykero(m): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
I'm trying to recall his role in game of thrones, is he the giant among the wildlings?
nah.....ser Gregor clegane, the hounds rapist brother......cerseis bodyguard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nobody fit eye her when her husband is dia......abi u no dey look face?
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by donjahsy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
I'm trying to recall his role in game of thrones, is he the giant among the wildlings?
me too, still trying to figure his face. maybe a wildling
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Heylius(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
See Gaint oh..
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by iamdapsyj(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:

Queen Ceicei's bodyguard

2 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by deco22(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:
The hound's brother,cersei bodyguard.

2 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by braine(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alariiwo:
When will season 8 come out na..

Arya and the faceless guy will still meet.

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by McAausim: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Fear woman they can collect any things.... grin
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by DonBobes(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
BoosBae:
Funny looking couple
Abeg shift mak I faint

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by RabbleRouser1: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:

Nope...Cersei Lannister's bodyguard

Modified;
Thanks to y'all that replied smiley

1 Like

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by piagetskinner(m): 10:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:

Modified;

queen cersie's bodyguard I think

1 Like

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by akinboluwarin(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:

Modified;
Queen Cersie's body guard and also the Hound brother.

2 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Factfinder1:
I wonder how dem go take dey fucck

The guy go use only the cap of the Vick for the lady, if everything go enter, the little space BTW her vaginal and anus go tear o. #dickwillsurelylooklikeapoundingstick
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by millionboi2: 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Factfinder1:
I wonder how dem go take dey fucck
wetin concern u?

#Na ur Bleep
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
tmx21:
Im just trying to imagine how she'll survive under him lalasticlala
The lord is her strength
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by prodiG(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Birminghamvirgo:

I think he's the one carrying Brian Stark all around who couldn't talk
Nope the guy you're talking about is ''Hodor''.This guy here is Gregor ''Mountain'' Clegane brother of Sandor ''Hound'' Clegane

4 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Olulinks(m): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Godsgal:
Can't stop wondering why opposites attract most of the time
Speaking from experience?
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by akigbemaru: 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
Callmegerald2:
Hafthor Julius Bjornsson is a real-life giant. He’s a 7-time Strongest Man in his native Iceland, and plays The Mountain on “Game of Thrones”

The 6’9″ actor is dating Kelsey Henson from Canada. Kelsey is just 5’2″. According to TMZ,

The actor hit it off with Kelsey in September when she asked for a pic with him at Earls Kitchen + Bar in Alberta. She was working there, and Thor was in town for a Strongman competition. Since then, the couple’s been traveling all over together - visiting Spain, Cyprus and his homeland. They’re doing the long distance thing for now, but she plans to visit him again in January.

http://m.tmz.com/2017/12/10/mountain-game-of-thrones-hot-canadian-girlfriend/
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by madenigga(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
I ve seen his brothers they are bigger than him.

He looks short in btw his 2 brothers

1 Like

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by GbovoLee(m): 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:

Really, is that the guy? and his face wasn't shown
wow
yea, he's always on his helmet.
moreover you should know he's "the Hounds" elder brother.. the one that burnt his face

2 Likes

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by tolguy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
tstx:
Are you new to Nairaland. don't u know news like dis stand a higher chance of making it to the fp
;Dtrue talk
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Stanleysteno(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Funny looking couple, see as dem be like word n opposite grin

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by simoholic: 11:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
this babe get mind ooo
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by whiteeyes: 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
1Sharon:

Doggy style? One thrust and she'll go flying! cheesy
my dear, most giants might only have a gigantic trunk but trust me, their weapon is very tiny like peanut. sometimes sef, before you feel them go in, they already splash. one thing with them tho, is that they're extremely romantic.
In fact, I used that analysis to size men since I couldn't determine externally. too romantic minus big JT. not too romantic plus better size.
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by ufuosman(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Perfect match
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by peculiar32(f): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
desreek9:

Modified;
the man cercei used when tyrion wanted justice by combat. he is the elder brother of the hound. in season 6&7 he was cercei body guard

1 Like

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by peculiar32(f): 12:01am On Dec 13, 2017
Falzdbadtguy:

He is the Mountain, Cersei's bodyguard....the walking dead, the one who crushed Oberyn martell's head, the hound's brother, who chopped off the head of his horse in one swing, who kills peasants for sports, who torched the lands of Riverrun, who Lord Stark seized all lands and titles while being Hand of the King....Need i say more
wow....game of thrones need to give you an award.

1 Like

Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by bentlywills(m): 12:06am On Dec 13, 2017
felnino:
During sex she must definitely be the one on top, that's the only explanation as to why she's still alive. Dogg* style could also come into play.

Depends on the Dick size grin
Re: Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size by Fweshspice(m): 12:57am On Dec 13, 2017
zinachidi:
I don die for here oo, guy u dey craze....
lol na true i talk na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Venita's Ex-husband, Terna Olusola & Two Kids (photos) / Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? / Funke Akindele To Remarry As JJC Proposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.