Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,324 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter (14325 Views)

9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group / OPC Warns IPOB Against Attack On Yoruba Territory / 2023: Igbo May Lose A Second Time – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nowenuse: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Inspite of the killings, have you seen yorubas rushing to igbo land? I thought you said you West from the North Central? so what is your business with this issue?

Also you guys like telling Igbos to go back to the east. I can't speak for the east, but do you know the population of yorubas in Jos for instance? What of Kaduna? You'll be shocked.

Do you know that there are 3rd and 4th generation yoruba families in Jos whom their grandparents and greatgrandparents came to Jos during the pre colonial tin minning era?

Some of these Jos yorubas can no longer trace their home back to yoruba land and are now claiming Plateau indigeneship. Do you know this?

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nowenuse:

Also you guys like telling Igbos to go back to the east. I can't speak for the east, but do you know the population of yorubas in Jos for instance? What of Kaduna? You'll be shocked.

Do you know that there are 3rd and 4th generation yoruba families in Jos whom their grandparents and greatgrandparents came to Jos during the pre colonial tin minning era?

Some of these Jos yorubas can no longer trace their home back to yoruba land and are now claiming Plateau indigeneship. Do you know this?

You Hausas can kill them off. They are of no use to us. Most of our population reside here and the region is moving on. And I am sure that their population does not exceed a few thousands so you can’t compare it with the millions of Igbos that want to break down our infrastructure. We want the igbos to shift back a bit. Xenophobia is beginning to rare its ugly head in Nigeria. I hope you saw the thread where an Edo State Government official told the igbo street urchins to go back home?

That tells you rising unease with igbo migration is a National phenomenon. This is not about hate but common sense. What is chasing the igbos from home? Why is it so hard for them to stay in the east?

You can kill the Yorubas in Jos because they are clearly useless. We yorubas don’t leave our region because we have all we want here’s and we are a very content people.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by omaar12(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You Hausas can kill them off. They are of no use to us. Most of our population reside here and the region is moving on. And I am sure that their population does not exceed a few thousands so you can’t compare it with the millions of Igbos that want to break down our infrastructure. We want the igbos to shift back a bit. Xenophobia is beginning to rare its ugly head in Nigeria. I hope you saw the thread where an Edo State Government official told the igbo street urchins to go back home?

That tells you rising unease with igbo migration is a National phenomenon. This is not about hate but common sense. What is chasing the igbos from home? Why is it so hard for them to stay in the east?

You can kill the Yorubas in Jos because they are clearly useless. We yorubas don’t leave our region because we have all we want here’s and we are a very content people.
The Igbo Are The Only Issue Stopping Egun And Hausa Fulani From Taking Over Lagos From You Guys.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by cremedelacreme: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Pls, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by knowledgeable: 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The hate is there but both tribes are too civil to fight but dont kid yourself that yorubas are happy with all the insults being hurled at us. I for example wont rent my family property to an igbo man even if he has the money.

The yorubas are just too crafty and dangerous to employ violence against igbos. We are dealing with the problem subtly with serious consequences for future generation of igbos. The American Doctor that called for the mass deportation of igbos from yorubaland is very educated and fulfilled so that goes to show how deep the dislike for igbos is in yorubaland.

I wont go any further.

Yorubas are idiotic in their logical analysis in relation with Igbos, I swear. Categorically, Igbos want out of any kind of relationship with Yorubas period. They have expressed it with civil war, Ipob, on social media etc. You Yorubas are the ones preventing the severance of the so called relationship between Igbos &Yorubas. You are the ones forcing social union with the Igbos by going into marriages with Igbo girls. So you see, if Yorubas over a long/short period of time subtly/violently deal with Igbos, the outcome will favour Igbo aspirations 100%. At least, one of the outcomes includes a sea port in the SS region , so you go figure. You have already participated in Igbo genocide, so tell me what is left. In your little mind, you think they have forgotten/forgiving you people, because they don't talk about it. Igbos are forced into Lagos by forcing them to be Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by chiagozien(m): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
knowledgeable:

Yorubas are idiotic in their logical analysis in relation with Igbos, I swear. Categorically, Igbos want out of any kind of relationship with Yorubas period. They have expressed it with civil war, Ipob, on social media etc. You Yorubas are the ones preventing the severance of the so called relationship between Igbos &Yorubas. You are the ones forcing social union with the Igbos by going into marriages with Igbo girls. So you see, if Yorubas over a long/short period of time subtly/violently deal with Igbos, the outcome will favour Igbo aspirations 100%. At least, one of the outcomes includes a sea port in the SS region , so you go figure. You have already participated in Igbo genocide, so tell me what is left. In your little mind, you think they have forgotten/forgiving you people, because they don't talk about it. Igbos are forced into Lagos by forcing them to be Nigerian.
God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by knowledgeable: 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

See your life. Alcatraz005, let me help you out son, because you can't eat your cake and have it. What is chasing the Igbos away from their region is basically political/marginalization conspiracy relationship of Hausa/Yoruba against the Igbos. Eg, I would like to think that most of them will settle in their region with sea port/real international airport, don't you think so?
For now, Igbos with their blood in millions of lives lost and continues have tried to extricate themselves from Yorubas/Hausas to no avail. What else do you want them to do. Part of the conspiracy is the absence of core Nigeria history in schools. Historically, you can't contextualize the reasons Igbos are flocking into SW/other regions at the same time sacrificing their lives seeking Biafra.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nowenuse: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

2 things. You are obviously an inexperienced child/teenager who has no experience of life or you are a cold and stone hearted individual.

Point of correction, i am not Hausa.

Do you know how many succesful yorubas in Nigeria whom you celebrate today were born and bred in the north?

Besides many of the people whom you yorubas see in Lagos and think they are Igbos are actually not Igbos. Many of them are from the South-south, Benue and probably other christians from the middlebelt.. ... What about the Hausas in Lagos?

Lagos was the former capital of Nigeria. So it deserves whatever it gets. Do you know that many Gwari communities in Abuja, Nasarawa and Niger states have been turned into massive overpopulated slums by explosive immigration from all parts of Nigeria? (Your own yoruba people inclusive). Are the Gwari people telling you guys to vacate their lands?

5 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nowenuse: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
knowledgeable:

As much as I support Igbos on this one. I do not approve of the lie that lack of infrastructure is the only thing that takes Igbos away from their homes.

Let's face it. Igbos are opportunistic people who love to maximize every available oppprtunity. Also i think it is because they are traders.
There are Igbos all over the north, even in very underdeveloped places and villages. Are we now going to say it is lack of infrastructure that took Igbos there?

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
cremedelacreme:

Pls, how old are you?

I am old enough. Why do you ask? I don’t know why you igbos get upset when we tell you to shift back a bit. I am not saying ALL igbos should leave the SW but we want a reduction in the migration patterns.

It is a simple issue, I have not called for a genocide against the igbos. Just shift back a bit.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Duru1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Hausa, Fulani and Nupe drove away Yari.ba from their ancestral home in Oyo Ile, 30 miles north of Ilorin, Kwara State. I guess the story tellers from Yari.ba seemed to be hesitant on this fine subject.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The problem of the igbos is very simple to solve.

1} Stop hating other tribes

2} Be humble and continue being hard working

3} Invest more in the SE and keep most of your people in Igbo land

If the above steps are followed religiously, an Igbo man will be voted into Aso rock in less than 20 years. We yorubas will even help you get elected like we helped Jonathan if you follow this advice.
Dont vote for us.keep your presidency since you believe you own it.Noisemakers.
Igbos will live wherever they choose.we will overflood the south west,there is nothing you can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The hate is there but both tribes are too civil to fight but dont kid yourself that yorubas are happy with all the insults being hurled at us. I for example wont rent my family property to an igbo man even if he has the money.

The yorubas are just too crafty and dangerous to employ violence against igbos. We are dealing with the problem subtly with serious consequences for future generation of igbos. The American Doctor that called for the mass deportation of igbos from yorubaland is very educated and fulfilled so that goes to show how deep the dislike for igbos is in yorubaland.

I wont go any further.
Ntoor gi, Nmeeh gi tongue

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Enugu is a nice city. I spent a year there and i kinda enjoyed it. My advice is for more igbos to move over there and develop the SE in general. grin
We will live wherever we like,we are all nigerians. kiss

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by shallysgirl: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
bkool7:

How come he won in 2011 and lost in 2015?
The north is the decider.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by knowledgeable: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nowenuse:

As much as I support Igbos on this one. I do not approve of the lie that lack of infrastructure is the only thing that takes Igbos away from their homes.

Let's face it. Igbos are opportunistic people who love to maximize every available oppprtunity. Also i think it is because they are traders.
There are Igbos all over the north, even in very underdeveloped places and villages. Are we now going to say it is lack of infrastructure that took Igbos there?

So, why are they sacrificing their lives for Biafra?. Primarily, is it not to build up their infrastructure, roads, bridges, airports sea ports etc which will enable most of them settle down in their region.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by BankeSmalls(f): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Igbos can go ahead and live in any part of Nigeria, there is freedom of movement and association. Any yorooba that tries to stop you, buy his compound grin
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tommynico(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nowenuse:

It is my business, because one way or the other, the stupidity or wisdom of you guys rub on me as a fellow Nigerian.
Do you know the number of foreigners here on nairaland who watch the display of stupidity here?

My brother just leave them to continue wallowing in the mud of their ignorance, I av talked tire to both sides but still..... sad

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by BankeSmalls(f): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
tommynico:

My brother just leave them to continue wallowing in the mud of their ignorance, I av talked tire to both sides but still..... sad

Warn your people to desist from opening anti Igbo threads . Simple.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tommynico(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Can you now see how you have finally ridiculed yourself for the whole world to see, can you just imagine how foolish and stupid what you just said....[/i]they should kill them all because they are useless[i]....of what use are you to the Yoruba race that made you say such.....do you even think at all? For all your gragra now see where you con land your Yeye yansh? sad
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tommynico(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
BankeSmalls:

Warn your people to desist from opening anti Igbo threads . Simple.

Which one is warn my people, what about the foolish ones among you that start mentioning yorubas and insulting them in their own threads?.....warn and advice your people as well to be more sensible and reasonable, it is not everything you respond to, they should act matured and be mature enough to identity trouble and avoid it when they see one. The idiots on both sides should stop their stupidity so that we can enjoy peace.
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by BankeSmalls(f): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
tommynico:

Which one is warn my people, what about the foolish ones among you that start mentioning yorubas and insulting them in their own threads?.....warn and advice your people as well to be more sensible and reasonable, it is not everything you respond to, they should act matured and be mature enough to identity trouble and avoid it when they see one. The idiots on both sides should stop their stupidity so that we can enjoy peace.

This thread is an example of yorubas opening a thread to bully Igbos, what did you do when you saw the topic. Show me where you warned those yorubas who opened this thread?
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tifany89(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ok oooo because I know yorubas are not blocking Biafra in anyways. The actualisation of Biafra is in the hands of igbos.
Dude be truthful to yourself, you have been on naira land long enough to know the amount of threads created daily by Yorubas against the Biafra agitation's that one was forced to think maybe there was something else involved coz even the northerners didn't show as much disdain for it . You are just being hypocritical . You are here everyday talking about accommodation and all that nonsense of develop your region and all . I would have expected the Yorubas to have at least lent their voice to the calls for dissolution of the country for what's it worth after all u want Igbos to leave na. You must either be very stupid or naive to expect Igbos to leave any part of Nigeria where they are residing as long as the country remains one . Why not ask your fellow yorubas residing in other parts of the country to return to the west so that we start takin u serious . Others should leave your zones while yours remain in theirs? You must be innately stupid . Bigot
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tifany89(m): 11:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
diadem10:

What stupid ashes of war?

I don't understand why Ibo loves to lie too much. Did you even realise what defeated Ibo in the war? It was Hunger and kwarshiokor!

How does these equate to ashes of war when it's not like the military bombed the SE?

Abegi, away with your stupid lie.
Guy you are very Ignorant . I can bet my last kobo you for one have never picked up a book on the civil war and read. With people like you actively roaming naira land,commenting and replying comments , I think am done with this forum . This is unbelievable . That some can be this uninformed and ignorant is really disheartening . Try and read more okay? It pays at the long run
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tifany89(m): 11:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
tommynico:

I understand very well the Yoruba fears and the utterances of some igbo people online, but my point is that we shouldn't judge a whole tribe by the lies and foolishness of a very few idiots who are bent on creating a divide between the two tribes. And we (yorubas) should display a more matured response to the tantrums of a few foolish group who doesn't represent a whole. Please to my friends and brothers on both sides, the world have moved on beyond these archaic form of life, we should avoid trouble and embrace love.
Guy initially I thought you are someone different maybe with a little bit of sense but seriously u r beginning to piss me off. This your holier than thou post won't fly . Did it even occur to you that a Yoruba person opened this thread ? Meaning your people are the ones instigating most of these tribal hatred but instead of you to call them out you are blaming the Igbos. Read the nonsense you wrote up there , what do u mean by the yorubas should be more matured when clearly they are the ones who are sore, jealous and bitter because of Igbos hardwork and resilience . All the insults and blame you heaped it on the Igbos but none for your fellow yorubas, dude u r part of the problem. How a people can be this shallow beats my imagination . The same Lagos that you are and you can barely feed yourself coz of laziness and den you will eating yourself up when you see those who are hardworking Makin it .
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tifany89(m): 12:08am On Dec 15, 2017
Nowenuse:

Guy you are very sensible and obviously a truthful person . Since when has it become a crime for people to migrate for whatever reason ? People even travel overseas and then yorubas want to die on top of Igbo matter that they went to seek for greener pastures in other states within the same country. The guy is so ignorant that he feels majority of Igbos are outside their region , how myopic can someone be. Wit the way they go about the whole thing , one would think there are no yorubas residing outside their zones . Most of us don't like engaging in all these childish banters but the lies and falsehood are getting too much and if not countered vehemently could begin to look like the truth in no distant time .

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tifany89(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Na WA o , so a human being with blood flowing in his veins typed this ? Just to spite Igbos u r wishing for the death of your own people whose only crime is that they went to a distant land to better their lot? For this thing you just said , I decree for you that you or any member of your immediate family will meet uncertain death if they for any reason migrate out of the southwest . May all of you live and die in that your region, make sure u say Amen to this prayer .
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by tifany89(m): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=tifany89 post=63292184]
Na WA o , so a human being with blood flowing in his veins typed this ? Just to spite Igbos u r wishing for the death of your own people whose only crime is that they went to a distant land to better their lot? For this thing you just said , I decree for you that you or any member of your immediate family will meet uncertain death if they for any reason migrate out of the southwest . May all of you live and die in that your region, make sure u say Amen to this prayer or else u r just a very big fool
Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by nobaga: 5:13am On Dec 15, 2017
Let me be clear, I do not regret creating this topic, the only thing I am sorry for is that it has brought out the worst in some of you.

I am very proud of the words I used mainly accommodation and tolerance in my first and second posts. It is part of our culture that I cherish very much and if the rest of Nigerians were brought up with the culture of accommodation and tolerance, Nigeria would not be in the mess it is today. It is the way we treat strangers among us.

This is the reason many have said it in this forum that if a stranger enters Lagos in the morning, he would be fed, clothed and given a place to sleep before the end of the day. Indeed, I find it ironic that a word like accommodation has been turned into a four letter word.

My relationship with Igbo was before many of you were born, we loved and cherish one another. I have Igbo god-father, cousins, in-laws, brothers and sisters. Indeed, outside the country it was Nigerian community, not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba community. I remember fighting to join Atilogun dancers until my Igbo girlfriend begged me to stop and watch my back before they beat me up. I never saw myself different from any Nigerian.

The day Igbo were ordered back home before the war started, we all cried as children. Actually many of our parents supported Okujwu until he went too far. When he came back, Lagos was at a standstill and we cried and hugged one another again just as soldiers did after they declared the end of the war. I do not have to prove my love of Igbo to children of hate. You cannot blackmail or shame me into a corner because you lack the sincerity it takes.

Some of you are so bold, arrogant and daring, you have lost respect and simple decency for your hosts. The same people that took you in when you lack the economic power to help yourselves. Yes, the same Yoruba that sent you to Lagos and Ibadan to represent them without Igbo votes. So you hate the word accommodation but you never fail to brag that you went from a tenant to landlord. Where? In the old West you called Lagos? Even then, so what?

Which ethnic group can be so daring in the East? You cannot even accommodate or tolerate one another in Enugu State to Imo where you sacked one another from Civil Service. Yet the West is the only place you are fully welcomed until children of hate started abusing anyone and taking their host for granted. Up till today, your parents cannot get their properties back from your close cousins in the old East and you dare not mess with them as you do in the West. No place in Nigeria do you feel comfortable than in the West compared to any where else.

With your attitude, you expect our youths to be as foolish as we were? We were warned then and you have proved them right. That is why accommodation sounds dirty to you.

IPOB only exemplifies your daring attitude until you got everyone fed up and you were given quit notice. You turned the Igbo that have worked hard all their lives in other places against you.

Out of hypocrisy, you throw scorn and hate at Yoruba for supporting the North for the first time since Independence. Exactly the same thing you have done since Independence. If Yoruba are now Hausa slaves as you claim, what were you since 1960?

Yoruba voted for Jonathan and you dominated his government, Yoruba voted against him and he lost. You wanna die for that? Didn't you claim Yoruba votes do not matter?

Awolowo gave Executive Prime Minister to Zik on a silver platter, he rejected it and form coalition with Hausa!

Our youths are raised in the same corrupt Nigeria as you, where everyone is for himself and you expect them to roll the carpet for you again? So that they can be as accommodating as their parents? What did it get their parents? Children of hate.

Your parents need to call you to order. Find out how they got Yoruba always on their side, because you have lost it.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by Albion05: 5:23am On Dec 15, 2017
You are very stupid. Full of arrogance and jealousy. If someone reply you now with this your long epstil you wrote you will start complaining. Who made you king over others. Be very careful young man.
nobaga:
Let me be clear, I do not regret creating this topic, the only thing I am sorry for is that it has brought out the worst in some of you.

I am very proud of the words I used mainly accommodation and tolerance in my first and second posts. It is part of our culture that I cherish very much and if the rest of Nigerians were brought up with the culture of accommodation and tolerance, Nigeria would not be in the mess it is today. It is the way we treat strangers among us.

This is the reason many have said it in this forum that if a stranger enters Lagos in the morning, he would be fed, clothed and given a place to sleep before the end of the day. Indeed, I find it ironic that a word like accommodation has been turned into a four letter word.

My relationship with Igbo was before many of you were born, we loved and cherish one another. I have Igbo god-father, cousins, in-laws, brothers and sisters. Indeed, outside the country it was Nigerian community, not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba community. I remember fighting to join Atilogun dancers until my Igbo girlfriend begged me to stop and watch my back before they beat me up. I never saw myself different from any Nigerian.

The day Igbo were ordered back home before the war started, we all cried as children. Actually many of our parents supported Okujwu until he went too far. When he came back, Lagos was at a standstill and we cried and hugged one another again just as soldiers did after they declared the end of the war. I do not have to prove my love of Igbo to children of hate. You cannot blackmail or shame me into a corner because you lack the sincerity it takes.

Some of you are so bold, arrogant and daring, you have lost respect and simple decency for your hosts. The same people that took you in when you lack the economic power to help yourselves. Yes, the same Yoruba that sent you to Lagos and Ibadan to represent them without Igbo votes. So you hate the word accommodation but you never fail to brag that you went from a tenant to landlord. Where? In the old West you called Lagos? Even then, so what?

Which ethnic group can be so daring in the East? You cannot even accommodate or tolerate one another in Enugu State to Imo where you sacked one another from Civil Service. Yet the West is the only place you are fully welcomed until children of hate started abusing anyone and taking their host for granted. Up till today, your parents cannot get their properties back from your close cousins in the old East and you dare not mess with them as you do in the West. No place in Nigeria do you feel comfortable than in the West compared to any where else.

With your attitude, you expect our youths to be as foolish as we were? We were warned then and you have proved them right. That is why accommodation sounds dirty to you.

IPOB only exemplifies your daring attitude until you got everyone fed up and you were given quit notice. You turned the Igbo that have worked hard all their lives in other places against you.

Out of hypocrisy, you throw scorn and hate at Yoruba for supporting the North for the first time since Independence. Exactly the same thing you have done since Independence. If Yoruba are now Hausa slaves as you claim, what were you since 1960?

Yoruba voted for Jonathan and you dominated his government, Yoruba voted against him and he lost. You wanna die for that? Didn't you claim Yoruba votes do not matter?

Awolowo gave Executive Prime Minister to Zik on a silver platter, he rejected it and form coalition with Hausa!

Our youths are raised in the same corrupt Nigeria as you, where everyone is for himself and you expect them to roll the carpet for you again? So that they can be as accommodating as their parents? What did it get their parents? Children of hate.

Your parents need to call you to order. Find out how they got Yoruba always on their side, because you have lost it.

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2017
Ikechuob:

Maybe you should reread the shit I wrote. You people asked for Igbo death way before Nnamdi Kanu came into picture. You need the evidence, I'll be more than happy to do it. Nnamdi Kanu pretty much gave you back exactly what you lots dish and you've been bitching about since then. You can dish it but hate to take it.

At least you knew what you wrote up there is pure shite! Lol.

You were obviously hibernating when Ibos were calling Lagos a no mans' land.. Was it not what your fellow Ibos did in south africa that made the SA folks descend on Nigerians? Yeye.

Moreover, what the Oba did was to warn you, else you would drown in the lagoon while the Doc supported his Oba and asked Ibos who were protesting against the Oba to be deported or killed!

You always choose to forget every events leading to your doom and loves to play the victim. Go cry me a river..

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo May Regret Constant Attack On Yoruba - Their Only Reliable Supporter by diadem10: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2017
PDJT:
[s][/s]

I have never being a fan of those your fellow “one nigerists”, whom by the way never represented the wishes of the majority of our people. Ever heard of Ahiara-declaration?
Meanwhile, who fought 30-Months long war to have Igbos in your cuntri? Truth be told, Nigerians can’t survive a single day without Igbos. Fact!

Lol.. A 30 months war where you wanted to steal Lagos, Ondo, The midwest and the SS? Lol.

Hear this and good, we don't want your erosion ravaged redmud region. You can stay there all your life and we won't bat an eye but any attempt to steal what doesn't belong to you will be meant with vehemence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Oppressed/Molested By Nigerian Police? Share Your Story Here / Press Release By Uche Sampson Ogar Support Group / 2019: Governors Shun Obasanjo’s Coalition For Nigeria Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.