Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Did 2017 Teach You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did 2017 Teach You? (3715 Views)

What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Valentine: What Did You Get For Your Lover And What Did Your Lover Get For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Pojomojo: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
you learnt the hard way. ON-LINE FRIENDS JUST WANT WHAT THEY CAN BENEFIT! Try and have a 2018 goal
Oyindidi:
Never to help people that are desperate for help. You turn their enemy once you help them. And to always listen to my hubby and allow him to take decision for the family.

Lastly, no one online is your friend. No one!
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Oyindidi(f): 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
ifypromise:

my dear, 2017 taught me this same lesson. people who we laughed together, prayed together, ate together were my greatest enemies. Till today I am still dazed.
Don't be dear, I had similar experience but you know how I conquered? I live my life expecting nothing from anyone. Only God is perfect.

1 Like

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Oyindidi(f): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pojomojo:
you learnt the hard way. ON-LINE FRIENDS JUST WANT WHAT THEY CAN BENEFIT! Try and have a 2018 goal
You are right, lots of goal dear. Oluwa never pick my call. I believe before end of January, everything will be set.
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Oyindidi(f): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pojomojo:
Oya, tell us what you learnt
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Never to help people that are desperate for help. You turn their enemy once you help them. And to always listen to my hubby and allow him to take decision for the family.

True talk, most human beings are ungrateful, makes it difficult for me to help cos they won't appreciate the help or value.
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Oyindidi(f): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
True talk, most human beings are ungrateful, makes it difficult for me to help cos they won't appreciate the help or value.
Help when you feel like. I was really hurt cos I'm an extremist, I'll make sure the person is okay before I stop. Displeasing myself, disobeying hubby to please ungrateful humans. Right now, I don't have the slightest concern for anyone's wellbeing. I pray to be hardened for a period of time.
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by QueenSekxy(f): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
learnt that no condition is permanent

2 Likes

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Help when you feel like. I was really hurt cos I'm an extremist, I'll make sure the person is okay before I stop. Displeasing myself, disobeying hubby to please ungrateful humans. Right now, I don't have the slightest concern for anyone's wellbeing. I pray to be hardened for a period of time.
I'm just like you, I'm a very caring type but people take it for granted and I need to stop caring about others too much, though am a stubborn person.
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by marvin902(m): 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
stay away from feminist..
be yourself..
never beg for love..
always aspire for the best..
work hard..
just cause your in darkness doesn't mean you wont see the light

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
marvin902:
stay away from feminist..
be yourself..
never beg for love..
always aspire for the best..
work hard..
just cause your in darkness doesn't mean you wont see the light
Begging for love is a total waste of time, while you are begging for love, the love is being given to another person.

Nothing pass being yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
The importance of Self preservation cool

The journey continues grin
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by gentle136(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
taught me dat I most work harder in 2018 to be a great person. Please and please I need some1 help for temporary accommodation in ibadon. Am from Kogi state, I just secured a job in ibadon but accommodation is holding me back from grabbing dis job. Pls I don't mind hw d environment look like I can cope. Anyone willing 2 help can contact me on 09033139109. Am much grateful.
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by gnykelly(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oyindidi:

what about those guys you frolick with in the za thread. grin grin
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Oyindidi(f): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
gnykelly:

what about those guys you frolick with in the za thread. grin grin
Do I have to answer you?
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by gnykelly(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oyindidi:
Do I have to answer you?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by patosky3310(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
I learnt to be comfortable being an introvert unlike previous years(even though I am no longer one again because of my self-therapy). I also learnt that most friends don't care about you but that does not mean that you should pay them back in their coin.

1 Like

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by otusnora(f): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
ifypromise:

my dear, 2017 taught me this same lesson. people who we laughed together, prayed together, ate together were my greatest enemies. Till today I am still dazed.
I'm telling u. Its so painful.

1 Like

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
I learnt that no one can complete me except me. Also learnt the power of being positive (also staying away from negative people), knowing what counts and never to trust no one
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Ejomax77(m): 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by modik(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
All power belongs to God.

1 Like

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
that you live in hell mostly when your wife gat more doe than you do.
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
patosky3310:
I learnt to be comfortable being an introvert unlike previous years(even though I am no longer one again because of my self-therapy). I also learnt that most friends don't care about you but that does not mean that you should pay them back in their coin.
I love being an introvert.

1 Like

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Oxster(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
I dey tell you grin

Kikikii
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Oxster(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
I dey tell you grin

But wait ohhh.,who is telling who nowAyam not understandnn

1 Like

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:

THIS IS UNFAIR @ Lastly, no one online is your friend. No one!
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by iamJ(m): 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:

see her mouth cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
I learnt to stay afloat !

I also learnt i'm not the worst guy around, thanks to Jude aka IamJ, that sick cunt
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by iamJ(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:
I learnt to stay afloat !

I also learnt i'm not the worst guy around, thanks to Jude aka IamJ, that sick cunt
we are mates abi? we are talking abt guys u self put urself up for notice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i'm a proud asshole with no remorse, ure a nobody, an inconsequential moniker that i will forget after typing this

3 Likes

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
iamJ:
we are mates abi? we are talking abt guys u self put urself up for notice cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i'm a proud asshole with no remorse, ure a nobody, an inconsequential moniker that i will forget after typing this

I caught him by the cunt, now to throw him into the river.... grin
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by iamJ(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

I caught him by the cunt, now to throw him into the river.... grin
which river? the one that provides fish and gives u fishermen job? abi the one that u bath at? people are calling themselves men u self stand up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hide ur face, if u neva mentioned me i wouldnt have noticed u at all, i regard u the same way i regard any lizard in my compound, inconsequential nonsense

ure even a groundnut seller self cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
iamJ:
which river? the one that provides fish and gives u fishermen job? abi the one that u bath at? people are calling themselves men u self stand up cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hide ur face, if u neva mentioned me i wouldnt have noticed u at all, i regard u the same way i regard any lizard in my compound, inconsequential nonsense

Hehehe, abeg go watch ball, i don hold ya dick, i'm holding it by its cap cheesy OMG, i enjoy looking for ya trouble. Kidding opya go jare, make i no use u play this afternoon wink

1 Like

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by iamJ(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Hehehe, abeg go watch ball, i don hold ya dick, i'm holding it by its cap cheesy
its 4pm bt u didnt knw cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy viewing center people dem dem spits, no wahala smiley neva expected a groundnut seller to be able to afford simple tins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Find Cheating So Easy Than Men? / Names Of Nigerian Men With The Biggest PENIS / Nigerian Men Str!p Two South African Girls For Allegedly Stealing Their Rolex (V

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.