Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

What Did 2017 Teach You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did 2017 Teach You? (3718 Views)

What Did You Do With Your Teenage Years / I Asked Her, What Did She Likes In Me, She Replied With This....(screenshot) / Valentine: What Did You Get For Your Lover And What Did Your Lover Get For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by iykekelvins(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2017
To be happy.
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by pedrilo: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
I am on my own and God is all I have.
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
iykekelvins:
To be happy.
Indeed. I don't speak Spanish, I only translate grin.
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by mercy0008(f): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
I ENTERED THE YEAR WITH A BROKEN HEART......... THAT TAUGHT ME THAT I CANT BUILD MY HAPPINESS AROUND SOMEONE ELSE AND I ALSO LEARNT I DONT NEED A RELATIONSHIP TO BE HAPPY.

SOMETIME IN MAY, I LOST A LOVED ONE................. I LEARNT NOT TO TAKE PEOPLE FOR GRANTED, SAY I LOVE YOU WHEN I FEEL IT AND NOT PROCASTICATE ANY EMOTION. LIFE IS SHORT.

APPLIED FOR MY MASTERS AND CIPM....................... LIFE DOES NOT JUST HAPPEN, TAKE DELIBERATE ACTIONS FOR THE RESULTS YOU WANT TO SEE.

STARTED HAVING FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE THAT CANT BE MINE......... I LEARNT TO LET GO, SOMETIMES ITS NOT ABOUT HOW WE FEEL BUT WHAT WE DESERVE.

ANYWAYS, ITS BEEN A GREAT YEAR AND I HAVE LOTS OF THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR.
GOD
FAMILY
THE GIFT OF GOOD FRIENDS
AND ABOVE ALL, THE GIFT OF LIFE, BEING ALIVE MEANS I CAN TRY AGAIN.
2018 WILL BE A BETTER YEAR.

2 Likes

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by iykekelvins(m): 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
Indeed. I don't speak Spanish, I only translate grin.
Ke Kwanu ihe di iche ne grin
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
iykekelvins:
Ke Kwanu ihe di iche ne grin
Nke ahu wu google translation.
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by iykekelvins(m): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
Nke ahu wu google translation.
Kam'i ga eje muta otu a si asu Spanish
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
iykekelvins:
Kam'i ga eje muta otu a si asu Spanish
Kuziere nu m oooo.
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by iykekelvins(m): 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
Rolex67:
Kuziere nu m oooo.
How?

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Squirrel01: 6:33pm On Dec 18, 2017
ifypromise:

my dear, 2017 taught me this same lesson. people who we laughed together, prayed together, ate together were my greatest enemies. Till today I am still dazed.

Smiles, you should know that over familiarity breeds contempt, learnt it way back.
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Squirrel01: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
mercy0008:
I ENTERED THE YEAR WITH A BROKEN HEART......... THAT TAUGHT ME THAT I CANT BUILD MY HAPPINESS AROUND SOMEONE ELSE AND I ALSO LEARNT I DONT NEED A RELATIONSHIP TO BE HAPPY.

SOMETIME IN MAY, I LOST A LOVED ONE................. I LEARNT NOT TO TAKE PEOPLE FOR GRANTED, SAY I LOVE YOU WHEN I FEEL IT AND NOT PROCASTICATE ANY EMOTION. LIFE IS SHORT.

APPLIED FOR MY MASTERS AND CIPM....................... LIFE DOES NOT JUST HAPPEN, TAKE DELIBERATE ACTIONS FOR THE RESULTS YOU WANT TO SEE.

STARTED HAVING FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE THAT CANT BE MINE......... I LEARNT TO LET GO, SOMETIMES ITS NOT ABOUT HOW WE FEEL BUT WHAT WE DESERVE.

ANYWAYS, ITS BEEN A GREAT YEAR AND I HAVE LOTS OF THINGS I AM THANKFUL FOR.
GOD
FAMILY
THE GIFT OF GOOD FRIENDS
AND ABOVE ALL, THE GIFT OF LIFE, BEING ALIVE MEANS I CAN TRY AGAIN.
2018 WILL BE A BETTER YEAR.

Hmmm.EI.
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Divay22(f): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
It has taught me to more open minded and see the good in others so as to see same in myself...
Love selflessly
Give without expecting and try as much as possible to say positive things to myself and others (it works)

Now when i see people and say in my mind, Mehn this guys or ladies are beautiful just for me to see myself in the mirror and marvel at the miraculous being God has created kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss (love everywhere for me)

1 Like

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by ibietela2(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2017
That i might not find a partner
Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by Pelon(m): 1:05am On Dec 19, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
samyfreshsmooth:
After i almost impregnated a lady i think the most important thing i learnt this year is to damn the sweet sensations that comes with raw sex and always fvck with a condom or dont fvck at all

i still thank the good lord everyday for making sandra (not real name) finally see her period after she was a week and 4 days late
bro I feel your pain,I experienced the same thing....but still like it raw though

1 Like

Re: What Did 2017 Teach You? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Pelon:
[color=#006600][/color]
bro I feel your pain,I experienced the same thing....but still like it raw though

Yea man nothing beats raw sex but we've gat to careful though

i aiint letting that experience again neither am i getting a baby mama soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Actress In Nigeria, Genny Uzoma Stuns In New Pictures / Can A Man Love Two Women Equally? / A Husband Cheated And The Wife Got Angry And Went To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.