Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,327 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date (78092 Views)

Did She Deceived Me That Nobody Is Knacking Her? / She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat / The Lady I Met Online Deceived Me With A Different Picture (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Johnsown1(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2017
go and pay ur tithe
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by missyb08(f): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Alwaysking:
You girls keep deceiving the gullible ones with your makeups, am sure without the makeup on your face you would look like a baboon. cheesy
Don't be too sure Sir.
I'm beautifully and wonderfully made, ion go out with make up everytime.
And I ain't good with all this make over sturvs.
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Alwaysking: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2017
missyb08:

Don't be too sure Sir.
I'm beautifully and wonderfully made, ion go out with make up everytime.
And I ain't good with all this make over sturvs.
But you are putting on make up on your profile picture
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by missyb08(f): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Alwaysking:
But you are putting on make up on your profile picture
So? Read my reply wella, i yarn say I no dey use am everytime n I no know how to do all those face beating sturvs, no be say I no dey use am at all oga.
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by sweetilicious(f): 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
She is only putting on fake makeup that's all.The guy is just acting like 15yrs
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by market01(f): 2:28am On Dec 16, 2017
Sorry about thAt but nowadays guys don't appreciate natural beauty. I rest my case
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Alwaysking: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2017
missyb08:

So? Read my reply wella, i yarn say I no dey use am everytime n I no know how to do all those face beating sturvs, no be say I no dey use am at all oga.
Na wetin you go talk now. BTW which school are you in
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by missyb08(f): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2017
Alwaysking:
Na wetin you go talk now. BTW which school are you in
I was a student of Osun state university
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Alwaysking: 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
missyb08:

I was a student of Osun state university
So what do you do now I want to know you. smiley
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by missyb08(f): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Alwaysking:
So what do you do now I want to know you. smiley
I'm an entrepreneur.
You can start by being my customer.
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Squirrel01: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
missyb08:
Don't be too sure Sir. I'm beautifully and wonderfully made, ion go out with make up everytime. And I ain't good with all this make over sturvs.
Hmmm
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Alwaysking: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2017
missyb08:

I'm an entrepreneur.
You can start by being my customer.
That's good tho, but I don't want to be your customer I want something else, Hope you understand wink
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by missyb08(f): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2017
Alwaysking:
That's good tho, but I don't want to be your customer I want something else, Hope you understand wink
Nope I don't
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Alwaysking: 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
missyb08:
Nope I don't
Nevermind, have a great day. smiley
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by olumzzz(m): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
Source : @yabaleftonline
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcpFX2vFN0w/?r=wa1

Now This is funny can't stop laughing if you've experienced this before I don't mind if you share with us cheesy

lalasticlala come and share yours too

Hope u wont do ds 2 me after i spend 35k on u too
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by christ007(m): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2018
How do you know it real
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by christ007(m): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2018
Berlyn1:
Source : @yabaleftonline
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcpFX2vFN0w/?r=wa1

Now This is funny can't stop laughing if you've experienced this before I don't mind if you share with us cheesy

lalasticlala come and share yours too

@Berlyn1 can you go on a date with me
Re: I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date by Lordspicy(m): 12:17am On Jan 21, 2018
Talk2Bella:
grin grin grin grin grin

men and superficial things cheesy cheesy cheesy

biko is it the rice and turkey that's the 35k undecided money no pain u but u carry the matter come SM

anyway, she's beautiful in fact very beautiful she just applied the make up wrongly

i had to come back and comment, may Amadioha fire his destiny, who is he to call her ugly? has he ever created anything in his miserable life? may he be visited with Ibi grin grin grin grin {swelling of the scrotum angry)

Nne talk true.... d girl wowo joor..
I no fit ask her directions for road sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / What's Your Experience With Codedruns ? / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.