Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,671 members, 7,840,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job (55400 Views)

Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council / Omarose Manigault In 'War' With Donald Trump / Donald Trump Sacks Top Nigerian Aide, Omarosa Manigault Newman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by linearity: 12:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Omarosa didn’t quit, she was fired!

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by linearity: 12:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

That is not money in the United States, stop comparing our devalued currency with the real deal

In Other News
Woman Cuts Her Flesh To Remove Tattoo Of Her Ex-Husband's Name (Photos)
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/woman-cuts-her-flesh-to-remove-tattoo.html

With $180k/annually you can live more than comfortably in the USA.

The top 8% in the US earn $150k and above, and top 3.5% earn $200k and above, so she is in between those two groups.

More than 50% of US income earners earn below $100k and the average income for professionals with some years of experience in the US is about $73k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by lebesgue(m): 12:59am On Dec 14, 2017
"Omarosé Onée Manigault was born in Youngstown, Ohio, the daughter of Theresa Marie (née Walker) and Jack Thomas Manigault Sr..."

Abeg, who tell una say she be Nigerian?
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by saajus: 12:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Don't come here and tell us that is not money in the US. What is average American household income?

The title exaggerated it a little bit but it's still money.

Ruggedfitness:

That is not money in the United States, stop comparing our devalued currency with the real deal

In Other News
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Bimpe29: 2:28am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by MENTORCH(m): 2:50am On Dec 14, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

In Other News

Who told you it's not money. Almost 200k per annum. Hmm! How many jobs pay six figures per annum in America.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by tiger28: 3:20am On Dec 14, 2017
Balkan:
Trump my Man. Jerusalem remains indivisible capital of Gods chosen people
The Jews anywhere tdhey are in the world. Igbo amaka
Attache BY FORCE!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by tiger28: 3:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Some head Slamming Idiots Will Rejoice ova Ds Right.

Dey be like "our Allah Is Alrsy Punishin Trump".

Dere is no Government in d World like Trump he ain't Afraid of Terrorist or deir Sympathizers The Sunnis and Shia Terrorist
See this fool typing from Nnewi.....meanwhile,we that have fought in the US military know much better (confirmed).
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by STILESGANG: 3:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Bigprick9inches:
WTF, many wey bois dey make monthly Naim she dey collect for one year. Pure chicken change. Peasants will start quoting me. Quote me stupidly and your 500 generation will be poor for life
How many boys make 180k dollar a month? Please kindly mention them.
And if you dare mention yahoo boys then you are a big fool.Do you know how much 180k dollars is in naira equivalent?
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Bigprick9inches: 3:54am On Dec 14, 2017
STILESGANG:
How many boys make 180k dollar a month? Please kindly mention them.
And if you dare mention yahoo boys then you are a big fool.Do you know how much 180k dollars is in naira equivalent?
Please shut up. U are swimming in poverty dosnt mean everyone is doing same. Now Bleep off
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by xandy84: 3:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Those houses is not for average Americans. How many Californians makes $150k a year?

Ruggedfitness:

A good house in San Francisco could cost you from $100,000 - $200,000 per year. So where is the salary
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Lamide123: 4:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by cao(f): 4:05am On Dec 14, 2017
See how quick y'all have remembered her Nigerianess...even her Wikipedia page only says it in the category, nowhere in the main article. So slow your roll.

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by cococandy(f): 4:47am On Dec 14, 2017
PDPGuy:

The person you quoted is right. I think he or she meant to say the cost price. Of course, no one pays that amount every year for a house grin.
Anyway, houses in San Francisco even cost more than $200,000, on average. The actual range would be $350k and above.
Lol he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.
Yes San Francisco is expensive I know that.

I live in Washington state. Currently second most expensive (or so. It’s in the top 10) after of course California . No one pays that amount a year for a house. That’s how I know he’s talking trash. And he means it as yearly payment. grin

A $350k+ house will not cost you up to $100k a year. Not if you have a normal mortgage term

Aaaandd a $350k house is actually very good price. Not considered expensive in Washington much more California. He’s just yarning dust

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:48am On Dec 14, 2017
miqos02 post=6326h0058:
Wow
she nobe Nigerian biko she's American
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by sweetTai(m): 4:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Nigerians are really really IGNORANT!! Omarosa is from Ohio, and $180,000 is a very good salary even if she lived in California (Most expensive state) and for one person. But, she has NOT made the $180,000 yet before she got fired by Gen. Kelly. She started the job shortly after Trump was sworn in January 20th,2017 (around February 2917) so she’s only been on the job for about 10 month.

Don’t let anybody tell you that $180,000/ year is not a lot of money. That is a very good salary, I make $150,000/year and I consider myself very well paid.

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by cococandy(f): 4:58am On Dec 14, 2017
Thank you
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thank you,uncle Donald trump is a disaster,Americans are tired of him and cannot wait for the next election.All the elections conducted after his swearing in a lot of them have been won by the democrats let trump make a mistake and he is out.Vladimir Putin has seen a fool in Donald trump hence his support for him during the election.Russia and China cannot wait for America to fall and become the two world powers.Trump America first policy has kicked America from playing a major role in international matters e.g. The climate change matter,Israeli Palestinian conflict the war in Syria,the north Korean issue and others after trump leaves office America would fall from the number one position in the world.Seriously America is loosing it's rare touch under this man.His desire to make sure he overturns obama's success would most definitely be his downfall the world is watching.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by dominique(f): 5:21am On Dec 14, 2017
I think she mentioned once that she has a Nigerian grandparent, does that qualify as being a Nigerian now? She has nothing to fear sha, Trump's got her back. From apprentice, to celebrity apprentice to co-hosting miss USA, to Trump's campaign team and now member of his cabinet. She will definitely get her job back whenever she likes.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by bigfrancis21: 5:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/nigerian-omarosa-quits-180000-white-house-job

To be honest, I don't think that this woman has a direct link to Nigeria. According to Wikipedia, Omarosé Onée Manigault was born in Youngstown, Ohio, the daughter of Theresa Marie (née Walker) and Jack Thomas Manigault Sr. Her parents do not seem to have Nigerian names and she may just be one of those African Americans given a Nigerian first name at birth. It is not uncommon to find African Americans bearing a Nigerian first name or even surname. Few months ago I met a 100% African American whose first name is Nnamdi, given to him by his parents at birth.

By the way, who knows what Omarosa means? Which tribe in Nigeria does it come from, Igala?
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by quickly: 6:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Liars she is not nigerian - PUre african american
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by ProWalker: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2017
Balkan:
The Jews anywhere they are in the world. Igbo amaka

Are you Jewish ?
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Bolster(m): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Good let all the Obama spies and sympathizers resign IJN

Again, you're blind to where the article said: "Omarosa was the director of African-American outreach in Trump’s campaign" abi?

Nigerian youths with reading and comprehension problems.

May your God heal you, fast.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2017
grandstar:

The Jerusalem that Jesus disowned and has no religious significance to Christians? Matthew 23:37,38, John 4:20,21

Did the Jew's not reject Jesus?

Did Jesus not forgive them?

If Jesus can forgive them who am i not to do so?
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by serikiYCU(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Some head Slamming Idiots Will Rejoice ova Ds Right.

Dey be like "our Allah Is Alrsy Punishin Trump".

Dere is no Government in d World like Trump he ain't Afraid of Terrorist or deir Sympathizers The Sunnis and Shia Terrorist
who did this to you
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Surrey2Bimshire: 6:48am On Dec 14, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

In Other News

About 15 k usd a month is not money in the US ...can you please give more details ? Danke
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by zomby(m): 6:52am On Dec 14, 2017
I do not believe that amarosa is a Nigerian
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2017
Balkan:
The Jews anywhere they are in the world. Igbo amaka
do you know Jew's don't believe in Christ
they don't believe and celebrate Christmas
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Vifx: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] she's not a Nigerian people !!

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by SalamRushdie: 7:06am On Dec 14, 2017
Bolster:

Again, you're blind to where the article said: "Omarosa was the director of African-American outreach in Trump’s campaign" abi?

Nigerian youths with reading and comprehension problems.

May your God heal you, fast.

Wallahi I didnt see that part ooo
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by OSCAMO: 7:07am On Dec 14, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Did Jesus not forgive them?

If Jesus can forgive them who am i not to do so?

Forgive them for what? Jews don't believe in Jesus. According to Christians, one must accept Jesus as God or he's doomed. Jews despise Jesus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti / Tropicana Shopping Mall: Akpabio Opens N300 Million Facility In Uyo (photos) / Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.