Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,868 members, 7,841,259 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job (55406 Views)

Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council / Omarose Manigault In 'War' With Donald Trump / Donald Trump Sacks Top Nigerian Aide, Omarosa Manigault Newman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Y'all busy tryna decode where Omarosa's from. Lol. Omarosa is a dangerous bedwench and her role in Trump's administration is farcical. Some of them Trump's people, who are hardcore WS by the way know she's a sidepiece. It goes deep but there's too much ignorance here, most of y'all got no clue. Y'all just talking for talking sake.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Vifx: 7:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Claim relationship... Who told Yu she's a Nigerian sad

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by peculiar32(f): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2017
MrWondah:
I swear she no get naija blood at all. No Nigerian go resign such lucrative job for family or government. No matter the oppression she go say make she manage am
I know this lady. in the apprentice season two she was in the game. and Donald Trump fired her even after defending herself. I think it was injustice. the babe don get issues with Donald Trump since.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Olabenjamen22(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2017
OSCAMO:

Forgive them for what? Jews don't believe in Jesus. According to Christians, one must accept Jesus as God or he's doomed. Jews despise Jesus!

Lol, accept as God indeed. Well i don't have time for Mumuslim today.
Maybe you should do yourself a big favor and get a bible instead of displaying your ignorant because of your hatred for Jew and Israel, shame

Romans 11:25-36 King James Version (KJV)
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.
29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.
30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:
31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.
32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.
33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!
34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?
35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?
36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by peculiar32(f): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
She was on Apprentice Season 1...

"You are fired!'

Who would have thought Trump would be president one day?
you watched it too. she just can't stand him.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Portgas(m): 7:25am On Dec 14, 2017
Isokowadoo:
Some head Slamming Idiots Will Rejoice ova Ds Right.

Dey be like "our Allah Is Alrsy Punishin Trump".

Dere is no Government in d World like Trump he ain't Afraid of Terrorist or deir Sympathizers The Sunnis and Shia Terrorist

You're obviously very stupid for posting this kinda rubbish..... what brought anything like religion her now,pls don't start a religious war
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Ugosample(m): 8:04am On Dec 14, 2017
grandstar:

The Jerusalem that Jesus disowned and has no religious significance to Christians? Matthew 23:37,38, John 4:20,21

Did the Jew's not reject Jesus?

Don't mind all these mumu black monkeys

Common sense they don't have

To them, Judaism=Christianity

Rubbish undecided

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Ugosample(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2017
Follysho707:
OMG! I'm really appalled at the level of ignorance on display in regards to the love for Trump on this forum. Could it be as a result of mis-information or sheer stupidity? Well, I don't blame you all. There's a reason 9ja as a nation is regressive... now imagine having 200 Million mumu's like you all fused together in a nation... DISASTER! angry
A guy that have caused turmoil, bitterness and commotion all over the U.S and the world. Will Nigeria EVER progress sha? undecided

It's sickening honestly.....

180m mumus indeed

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by PeacenLove2: 8:10am On Dec 14, 2017
bamidelee:

do you know Jew's don't believe in Christ
they don't believe and celebrate Christmas

Too much ignorance you cannot even fathom.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by PeacenLove2: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Ugosample:

Don't mind all these mumu black monkeys

Common sense they don't have

To them, Judaism=Christianity

Rubbish undecided

Athe least Christian Associations relate and should be able to educate brethrens across the world how tolerant Judaism is to other religions. But when some people now say the Jews are their ancestors nko and they haven't even been building enough synagogues to rep. OMG! That level of display. grin
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Fulaman198(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2017
She's not Nigerian though.....
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Ugosample(m): 8:19am On Dec 14, 2017
cstr1000:

Jesus did not disown it. He actually gave a condition for their redemption.

Jesus and his Disciples are Jews. Christian historical sites are currently in Isreal which is secured under Isreali Control.

You can play the humanity angle. Don't play the religious angle, because Christians have 1000 reasons to support the Isrealis.

That's not true

You sheepie Christians know nothing mehn

Jesus cursed the Jews for rejecting and killing him, and the curtains ripping apart in the temple after his death, and the Romans desecrating the temple and burning Jerusalem was the nail in the coffin.

Israelis hate Jesus, and KILLED him even tho Pilate couldn't find any fault in him.

They still practice Judaism and read the Torah, not even the bible.

Go do some more research and educate yourself
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by PeacenLove2: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2017
Follysho707:
OMG! I'm really appalled at the level of ignorance on display in regards to the love for Trump on this forum. Could it be as a result of mis-information or sheer stupidity? Well, I don't blame you all. There's a reason 9ja as a nation is regressive... now imagine having 200 Million mumu's like you all fused together in a nation... DISASTER! angry
A guy that have caused turmoil, bitterness and commotion all over the U.S and the world. Will Nigeria EVER progress sha? undecided

Sighted! One of us! One of us!! One of us!!!! .... cheesy wink cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by STILESGANG: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

Please shut up. U are swimming in poverty dosnt mean everyone is doing same. Now Bleep off
Moronic asshole.See the fool that is not swimming in poverty grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2017
PeacenLove2:

Too much ignorance you cannot even fathom.
don't attack me encyclopedia pls give me information with proves
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by bigtt76(f): 10:46am On Dec 14, 2017
How is she a Nigerian? angry ...well may be the way she was running her mouth (like we do here) after she was sacked grin Ar sure say OP na bini boy ....Omarosa sounds like a bini girls dem name.

Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/nigerian-omarosa-quits-180000-white-house-job

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Etimnaic(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2017
She was the most disliked apprentice on the Apprentice Season 1. Made a brother lose the finals.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Caseless: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Good let all the Obama spies and sympathizers resign IJN
when you brag to be unusually intelligent, I can't find what to use to prove that cos your posts don't show that.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Caseless: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Follysho707:
the dotard is even loved on nairaland than he's loved in his family. So many stupid people here.

2 Likes

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Caseless: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Panama07:

Says who ? Are you for real, San Francisco ko, Sam Dede ni
grin grin grin
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by SalamRushdie: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Caseless:
when you brag to be unusually intelligent, I can't find what to use to prove that cos your posts don't show that.

But seriously I am super intelligent and I cant help it because I was born like that .. Just this week a doctor friend of mine that knows my worth called me from the emergency room with a difficulty they had been facing with a girl who was having siezure that didnt budge no matter what they did and it looked like they were going to lose her so he gave me a call and told me I was the only one who came to mind and he was sure i could solve and yes in 10 mins i did and the patient recovered immediately...Baba mind dey and mind dey cheesy
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by samijay8(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Balkan:
Trump my Man. Jerusalem remains indivisible capital of Gods chosen people
The Jews anywhere they are in the world. Igbo amaka
na by force you claim Jew
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Caseless: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

But seriously I am super intelligent and I cant help it because I was born like that .. Just this week a doctor friend of mine that knows my worth called me from the emergency room with a difficulty they had been facing with a girl who was having siezure that didnt budge no matter what they did and it looked like they were going to lose her so he gave me a call and told me I was the only one who came to mind and he was sure i could solve and yes in 10 mins i did and the patient recovered immediately...Baba mind dey and mind dey cheesy
grin grin grin

Biaflan Ben Carson, are you not "high" like this?
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by valirex: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
chuckjonesautos:

Those impostors are not the real Jews. The original Jews are the Igbos.. we are dark skinned not white..

Really? so why is it you speak igbo instead of Hebrew?
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by chuckjonesautos: 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
valirex:

Really? so why is it you speak igbo instead of Hebrew?

I have studied the ancient Hebrew language and it is the Ibo language.. ancient Ibo originally spoken by our ancestors. Comprises of all the Ibo dialects.. The names in the bible are the English pronunciation and tongue.. from my research and knowledge. The Ibos, Yoruba, Benin and Igala are decentdants of the original Jews.. the Yoruba are the levites... I will elaborate more if you ask me questions on this matter... the Jews are still being persecuted. We are the ones sold in slavery.. we are still ruled by the sons of Ishmael.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by saajus: 3:19am On Dec 16, 2017
Her full name is Omarosaonee.. She split the name into Omarosa onee so that she can fit into American celebrity name style..Many celebrities with weird names do that.. That is a Benin name. Anytime you see Omo or Oma prefix, the name is likely to be a Benin or Yoruba name. Omo/Oma means child. She claimed her dad lineage is from Nigeria. She even wore Naija dresses during her wedding.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2017/04/09/inside-omarosas-wedding-weekend-in-washington/?utm_term=.c3ed4188028c

bigfrancis21:

To be honest, I don't think that this woman has a direct link to Nigeria. According to Wikipedia, Omarosé Onée Manigault was born in Youngstown, Ohio, the daughter of Theresa Marie (née Walker) and Jack Thomas Manigault Sr. Her parents do not seem to have Nigerian names and she may just be one of those African Americans given a Nigerian first name at birth. It is not uncommon to find African Americans bearing a Nigerian first name or even surname. Few months ago I met a 100% African American whose first name is Nnamdi, given to him by his parents at birth.

By the way, who knows what Omarosa means? Which tribe in Nigeria does it come from, Igala?
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by sharpwriter(m): 8:14am On Dec 16, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

I don't support G. I know that's where the average Nigerian mind will go to.
Hey bros.... I'm interested in making money. Please, you can introduce me to the biz. Help a brother. cry
Bigprick9inches:

I don't support G. I know that's where the average Nigerian mind will go to.
Hey bros.... I'm interested in making money. Please, you can introduce me to the biz. Help a brother.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by valirex: 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
chuckjonesautos:

I have studied the ancient Hebrew language and it is the Ibo language.. ancient Ibo originally spoken by our ancestors. Comprises of all the Ibo dialects.. The names in the bible are the English pronunciation and tongue.. from my research and knowledge. The Ibos, Yoruba, Benin and Igala are decentdants of the original Jews.. the Yoruba are the levites... I will elaborate more if you ask me questions on this matter... the Jews are still being persecuted. We are the ones sold in slavery.. we are still ruled by the sons of Ishmael.

Wow, this is getting interesting. Tell me more .
Yoruba = Levites
Ibo = ?
Bini = ?
Igala = ?
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by chuckjonesautos: 6:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
valirex:

Wow, this is getting interesting. Tell me more .
Yoruba = Levites
Ibo = ?
Bini = ?
Igala = ?

The Ibos and the Igala are of the tribe of Judah. Yehudah to be precise. Bini and yoruba are levites
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by valirex: 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2017
chuckjonesautos:

The Ibos and the Igala are of the tribe of Judah. Yehudah to be precise. Bini and yoruba are levites

Bro you are funny if your facts are true,

Bini can't be Levites, Levites were not warriors and Bini acted like the tribe of Judah few in number but ferocious conquerors. Capturing lands and people more than them.

Yorubas can't be Levites also cos they were also warriors.

Igbos never fought any war or conquered lands, so I believe Igbos are the Levites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos / Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.