Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,819 members, 7,841,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job (55405 Views)

Mujtaba Abba, Sanusi’s Half-Brother Resigns From Kano Emirate Council / Omarose Manigault In 'War' With Donald Trump / Donald Trump Sacks Top Nigerian Aide, Omarosa Manigault Newman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by chuckjonesautos: 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
valirex:

Bro you are funny if your facts are true,

Bini can't be Levites, Levites were not warriors and Bini acted like the tribe of Judah few in number but ferocious conquerors. Capturing lands and people more than them.

Yorubas can't be Levites also cos they were also warriors.

Igbos never fought any war or conquered lands, so I believe Igbos are the Levites

The Ibos fought so many wars.. and I will get you facts.. the Ibos were warriors of the old and they are the tribe of Judah.. the Yoruba and the Bini have great Oracles and were the high priests of Yah..
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by valirex: 12:50am On Dec 17, 2017
chuckjonesautos:

The Ibos fought so many wars.. and I will get you facts.. the Ibos were warriors of the old and they are the tribe of Judah.. the Yoruba and the Bini have great Oracles and were the high priests of Yah..

Ok am waiting for the fact, open a thread let's discuss it then mention me so we can discuss it better

1 Like

Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by nobaga: 3:40am On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by chuckjonesautos: 2:11am On Dec 24, 2017
valirex:

Ok am waiting for the fact, open a thread let's discuss it then mention me so we can discuss it better

www.hebrewigbos.com
I am not saying you should believe me but please analyze and draw your own conclusions.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Fulaman198(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Follysho707:
OMG! I'm really appalled at the level of ignorance on display in regards to the love for Trump on this forum. Could it be as a result of mis-information or sheer stupidity? Well, I don't blame you all. There's a reason 9ja as a nation is regressive... now imagine having 200 Million mumu's like you all fused together in a nation... DISASTER! angry
A guy that have caused turmoil, bitterness and commotion all over the U.S and the world. Will Nigeria EVER progress sha? undecided

There are a lot of ignoramuses on NL.
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by Fulaman198(m): 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Omarosa Manigault Resigns From White House Job by chuckjonesautos: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=valirex post=63350041]

Ok am waiting for the fact, open a thread let's discuss it then mention me so we can
http://www.hebrewigbo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tears As Gov. Wike Visits Ogoni Killings Arena - Photos / Peter Obi's Dollar Investment As Anambra Governor Now Worth N95bn - Alex Otti / Victor Umeh Gifts Car To Offiah Twins, Francis And Cornelius Ordained Priests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.