Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (79263 Views)

Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Nigerian Lesbians Wed - Photos From The Wedding Ceremony (see Here) / Ghanaian Lesbians Throw A Lavish Secret Sex Party In Accra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
kingandamy4life:

you are mad and will continue your madness in hell for supporting this evil the bible condem.

See how you just condemned someone you know nothing about. And you hope to make heaven?

What is wrong with the average Nigerian Christian? Why does he feel he can play the role of God?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
samsonvijay1:
This is a wedding of DOOM!!!

What?
Do you want to be contrary to God's ordained principle
Does the Nature not not forbid this
The more of these things on earth, the more the sorrows and cries!!!
May God have mercy!!!
Oga sir i nor dey support same sex marriage but em which one be wedding of doom?Ellen degeneres that popular American television host is a lesbian and has been married for almost ten years.Even the God ordained marriages dey end up for divorce.I am just saying o.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by danvon(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Lol.. Result of their evil deeds? Every white man's country practicing homosexuality is light years more developed than African country. And they keep growing. What is your point exactly?
they haven't always been practicing homosexuality they just started not even up to 100yrs ago-- just saying--
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by ammy4goodies(f): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Na waoooooo
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by rosy1992(f): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
The apocalypse is at hand.
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
olihilistic:

It is not madness..
it is what makes them Happy.
I used to criticise those homo people before.
but I have stopped.
Live and let live...
I'm sure you will soon end up as one of them... That's if you aren't one already.. . undecided
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
they haven't always been practicing homosexuality they just started not even up to 100yrs ago-- just saying--

Now they're practising it and still growing. You know why? Because the average white man doesn't bother himself with petty things. What's his business if a group of people decide to deviate from the normal way of life? How does that affect him as an individual or his economy?!
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
olihilistic:

It is not madness..
but I have stopped.
Live and let live...
Shut up!
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by iswallker(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
shocked

Look at...

Beautiful ninsence....
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by boringnigerian: 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Herrmes:
Who decided what is right and what is wrong?

Don't bother asking.

A lot of Nigerians can't think beyond their eyelashes.

3 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:
They both look like Pigs. The headline should be "Two Ghanian Hippos shares a disgusting kiss. Ewwww" grin

This one just came out of the closet. Just tell us say you don dey suck preeek we go understand which one be live and let live? undecided

If your daddy was fücking uncle Johnson, them go born you? You get sense so? Cuz he come be like say them don trade your brain with puff puff. This kin mumu comment you drop

These things are spitting on mother nature angry

Bros u 2 gbaski,nigerians n africans can fall for anything,u use to hate them,who cares,live n lets live 4 where,the funny thing is so many whites too kick against it,go to forums in america n read how many of them hates homos,live ko,leave ni,thanks jare my brother
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Doctormarrvin: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Let them love themselves o,i just want the brain of any homosexual individual cos I want to study it. When people look at them and feel disgust,i feel indifferent and very curious...i need to know how their brain works,what triggers their urge for a same sex individual and all that stuff

1 Like

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
olihilistic:

It is not madness..
but I have stopped.
Live and let live...
do you know boko Haram, Isis enjoy happiness in killing and maiming humans. So what happiness are you talking here, happiness that disrupts the course of nature. Even animals don't do that. And they even called it marriage, forgetting the fruit of marriage is child, so how do they plan to achieve that? Artificial insemination? Adoption? Lolzzz, infact that is not a marriage it's an abomination that causes desolation.
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by boringnigerian: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:

Duuuuude, you need a history lesson?

1 Like

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by khvnggift(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Y dem no dae mari fr dae country
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by boringnigerian: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
Tosinex:
do you know boko Haram, Isis enjoy happiness in killing and maiming humans. So what happiness are you talking here, happiness that disrupts the course of nature. Even animals don't do that. And they even called it marriage, forgetting the fruit of marriage is child, so how do they plan to achieve that? Artificial insemination? Adoption? Lolzzz, infact that is not a marriage it's an abomination that causes desolation.

You need a biology lesson?

1 Like

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by danvon(m): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
boringnigerian:

Duuuuude, you need a history lesson?
yep maybe I do
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by yebcy4u(f): 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
God will punish Sodom and Gomorrah of our time.... In Christ Jesus

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
i feel sorry for the man wey wan dey do the licking because that place most be smelling with that911 size i can tell
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by dejavu1(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
The Six Stages of Social Deception

Social Deception very often is a process by which wrong becomes right, and right becomes wrong. It’s a complete paradigm shift of opinions, standards and morals that is achieved softly, subtly and often takes a generation to entrench into society. Those who engineer it are very deliberate and structured in their approach.

If you want to know what I am talking about, find out your mother’s views on things like sexuality and marriage and compare them with yours. The contrast in opinions does not necessarily prove that she is old and antiquated; it may instead prove that you have been deceived.

There are six stages of Social Deception.
The SHOCKER stage
The OUTRAGE stage
The DISCUSSION stage
The TOLERANCE stage
The ACCEPTANCE stage
The VENERATION stage

If I wanted to popularize the most unimaginable thing in our society, say like bestiality (the practice of having sex with animals). I would follow these steps. I would select a forerunner to drop the SHOCKING message on an unsuspecting public. “It is okay and we shouldn't have problems having sex with animals,” he would announce on radio, TV or in a newspaper. That is the SHOCKER; the bombshell, so to speak.

It would inevitably be followed by OUTRAGE. The forerunner is abused and demonized by the bewildered public. Every respected leader in society comes out to slam the lamentable reprobate who dared suggest something so obnoxious. The forerunner defiantly defends the practice. His critics come out even more scathing. But the forerunner knows exactly what he is doing. He is setting an agenda. Many people don’t understand the effect of continuous exposure on the human mind.

I will give an example most of you will understand. If you ask a girl out and she is not interested in you, the best thing she can do for herself is stay away from you or your words. If she continues listening to you, what was initially unthinkable becomes worth a consideration, then acceptable. Many ladies have fallen for guys they swore never to date just because they didn’t understand the law of continuous exposure.

Once the bestiality message reaches the third stage; DISCUSSION, the forerunner has done his job. At this stage there is a big debate over bestiality; with most people still slamming it, not knowing that they are falling into a trap.
It is a known fact that homosexual groups abroad were giving money to people fighting homosexuality in Uganda. Then they would also fund those pushing for it. Initially it didn’t make sense. Until understanding came about how deception works. What they wanted was to keep the subject of homosexuality in public debate. They know exactly what they were doing. The more people are exposed to it through discussion, the more it becomes less obnoxious in their minds.

That leads to the next stage: TOLERANCE. At this stage people say: “I am not going to have sex with animals, but if someone chooses to do it, shauri yake (that’s his problem). Others will say: “Who cares what people do behind closed doors?”
I have heard these statements being made by people who clearly don’t understand what they are up against.

This is the stage at which science kicks in to ‘prove’ that some people are born with an inherent attraction "natural orientation" towards animals and they cannot help themselves. Consequently, bestiality will be included in the UN Human Rights Charter and activists are given a new pursuit. Economic and travel sanctions will be used to twist the arms of nations that still forbid it.
Then we start hearing phrases like: “We cannot tell people whom they should love.”
The main purpose of this stage is to ensure that bestiality is legally accepted.

The next two steps are aimed at entrenching it at a social level.
The penultimate stage is ACCEPTANCE. At this stage bestiality becomes a conventional alternative way of living. All the outrage has since dissipated. This is the stage at which those still opposed to it are called BESTIAPHOBIC (the word will be coined) and they are considered antiquated, old-fashioned, intolerant, dogmatic, religious zealots, bigots…. you’ve heard all those words.
This is the stage at which there are bestiality rights parades in major cities.

Then we are reminded that the same book in the Bible that forbids bestiality also forbids eating pork. Then ‘intellectuals’ use that to rubbish the Word of God, and make it look ridiculous.

The final step is VENERATION. This is the stage at which the people who practice bestiality are praised. The liberalist media (which includes almost all international channels) subtly promotes them as ‘cool’, intelligent, exposed. That’s the stage at which celebrities ‘come out’ to reveal that they are ‘proud bestialists’.

Then bestiality begins to win fresh ‘converts’ everyday because many young people will do anything to be seen as ‘cool’ or to be associated with some Hollywood or football star. That is how you corrupt a whole society.
That’s how previously unthinkable things like atheism and homosexuality and all other forms of sexual perversion have taken root in our society. Unfortunately, in Uganda, homosexuality has reached Stage four (Tolerance). But in the West, it has gotten to the veneration stage.

You have probably heard of the black homosexual American footballer who “made history by becoming the first footballer to come out”. What’s historical about someone proclaiming their perversion? So many other people are being lauded in the media for no other reason other than their homosexuality.

Your mother may not be outdated after all. You may be deceived.

If you found this enlightening, share it with as many people as possible. It might just save them from the ever-widening canyon of SOCIAL DECEPTION...
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by boringnigerian: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
yep maybe I do

As you can see, it's obviously not a hundred years ago something as you said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
olihilistic:

It is not madness..
but I have stopped.
Live and let live...
dont worry, your son will bring another man as his wife...
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by boringnigerian: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
dejavu1:

Social Deception very often is a process by which wrong becomes right, and right becomes wrong. It’s a complete paradigm shift of opinions, standards and morals that is achieved softly, subtly and often takes a generation to entrench into society. Those who engineer it are very deliberate and structured in their approach.

If you want to know what I am talking about, find out your mother’s views on things like sexuality and marriage and compare them with yours. The contrast in opinions does not necessarily prove that she is old and antiquated; it may instead prove that you have been deceived.

The SHOCKER stage
The OUTRAGE stage
The DISCUSSION stage
The TOLERANCE stage
The ACCEPTANCE stage
The VENERATION stage

If I wanted to popularize the most unimaginable thing in our society, say like bestiality (the practice of having sex with animals). I would follow these steps. I would select a forerunner to drop the SHOCKING message on an unsuspecting public. “It is okay and we shouldn't have problems having sex with animals,” he would announce on radio, TV or in a newspaper. That is the SHOCKER; the bombshell, so to speak.

It would inevitably be followed by OUTRAGE. The forerunner is abused and demonized by the bewildered public. Every respected leader in society comes out to slam the lamentable reprobate who dared suggest something so obnoxious. The forerunner defiantly defends the practice. His critics come out even more scathing. But the forerunner knows exactly what he is doing. He is setting an agenda. Many people don’t understand the effect of continuous exposure on the human mind.

I will give an example most of you will understand. If you ask a girl out and she is not interested in you, the best thing she can do for herself is stay away from you or your words. If she continues listening to you, what was initially unthinkable becomes worth a consideration, then acceptable. Many ladies have fallen for guys they swore never to date just because they didn’t understand the law of continuous exposure.

Once the bestiality message reaches the third stage; DISCUSSION, the forerunner has done his job. At this stage there is a big debate over bestiality; with most people still slamming it, not knowing that they are falling into a trap.
It is a known fact that homosexual groups abroad were giving money to people fighting homosexuality in Uganda. Then they would also fund those pushing for it. Initially it didn’t make sense. Until understanding came about how deception works. What they wanted was to keep the subject of homosexuality in public debate. They know exactly what they were doing. The more people are exposed to it through discussion, the more it becomes less obnoxious in their minds.

That leads to the next stage: TOLERANCE. At this stage people say: “I am not going to have sex with animals, but if someone chooses to do it, shauri yake (that’s his problem). Others will say: “Who cares what people do behind closed doors?”
I have heard these statements being made by people who clearly don’t understand what they are up against.

This is the stage at which science kicks in to ‘prove’ that some people are born with an inherent attraction "natural orientation" towards animals and they cannot help themselves. Consequently, bestiality will be included in the UN Human Rights Charter and activists are given a new pursuit. Economic and travel sanctions will be used to twist the arms of nations that still forbid it.
Then we start hearing phrases like: “We cannot tell people whom they should love.”
The main purpose of this stage is to ensure that bestiality is legally accepted.

The penultimate stage is ACCEPTANCE. At this stage bestiality becomes a conventional alternative way of living. All the outrage has since dissipated. This is the stage at which those still opposed to it are called BESTIAPHOBIC (the word will be coined) and they are considered antiquated, old-fashioned, intolerant, dogmatic, religious zealots, bigots…. you’ve heard all those words.

Then we are reminded that the same book in the Bible that forbids bestiality also forbids eating pork. Then ‘intellectuals’ use that to rubbish the Word of God, and make it look ridiculous.

The final step is VENERATION. This is the stage at which the people who practice bestiality are praised. The liberalist media (which includes almost all international channels) subtly promotes them as ‘cool’, intelligent, exposed. That’s the stage at which celebrities ‘come out’ to reveal that they are ‘proud bestialists’.

Then bestiality begins to win fresh ‘converts’ everyday because many young people will do anything to be seen as ‘cool’ or to be associated with some Hollywood or football star. That is how you corrupt a whole society.
That’s how previously unthinkable things like atheism and homosexuality and all other forms of sexual perversion have taken root in our society. Unfortunately, in Uganda, homosexuality has reached Stage four (Tolerance). But in the West, it has gotten to the veneration stage.

You have probably heard of the black homosexual American footballer who “made history by becoming the first footballer to come out”. What’s historical about someone proclaiming their perversion? So many other people are being lauded in the media for no other reason other than their homosexuality.

If you found this enlightening, share it with as many people as possible. It might just save them from the ever-widening canyon of SOCIAL DECEPTION...

Apply this your method to interracial marriages. What's the difference?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
boringnigerian:

You need a biology lesson?
And you need common sense
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Now they're practising it and still growing. You know why? Because the average white man doesn't bother himself with petty things. What's his business if a group of people decide to deviate from the normal way of life? How does that affect him as an individual or his economy?!
when dem born you... even teenagers these days dont just make judgements from what they see. They take their time to check history. go back to history and see why the developed countries are what the are. make informed judgements so you dont sound silly
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Herrmes: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
dejavu1:

The SHOCKER stage
The OUTRAGE stage
The DISCUSSION stage
The TOLERANCE stage
The ACCEPTANCE stage
The VENERATION stage

If right and wrong can be this flexible, wouldn't it mean there are no rights or wrongs? Just what is permitted or not, because I just can't understand why the opinion of a group of people so large can keep changing if they don't see reason.
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by danvon(m): 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
boringnigerian:

grin Ancient Greece? please where did you see America,England, France etc there I'm referring to the development and invention period
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Ijaya123: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
olihilistic:

It is not madness..
but I have stopped.
Live and let live...

If your great great grand parents had practiced homosexuality, do you think you will be here now? And what if the people before us have allowed it like you are advising, what do you think the future would look like?
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by redsun(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
The phenomenon has really come home. It is for real people and there is nothing anybody can do about it. Unless the person wants to play god. It is their lives and if they are happy with it,so be it.

Afterall,african men just believe in copulating and making babies that are left with shaky future,life and relationships are more than that.
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by danvon(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
boringnigerian:

Native America practiced homosexuality they were as backwards as anything
Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
majekdom2:
when dem born you... even teenagers these days dont just make judgements from what they see. They take their time to check history. go back to history and see why the developed countries are what the are. make informed judgements so you dont sound silly

I just Gave enough reason.. The problem with Africa is that we involve ourselves with too much persnickety things.

If you don't understand words, don't bother replying.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:

I just Gave enough reason.. The problem with Africa is that we involve ourselves with too much persnickety things.

If you don't understand words, don't bother replying.
you back to history, check how America once lived. Research why it is named God's own country then comeback and quote your grammar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction / She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.