Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Latest News New Emerging Bobrisky On The Run - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Latest News New Emerging Bobrisky On The Run (674 Views)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / Breaking News: NEW TRICK TO DOWNLOAD NPOWER PPA LETTER / Bobrisky Gang Invade Calabar Carnival Dry Run (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest News New Emerging Bobrisky On The Run by Val012: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2017
A young looking feminine male barbie ....got out of the loose as he took to his IG acct @evalarian showing off hot dance steps on heels and hot make-over making a wonderfull transformation on his self,which got the people around talking non-stop to the very art expeciall after dancing the single and searching video (yemi alade) which score over 52k views he is now know as an up coming male heel dancer all over the place haters have over to fire back at this young man as he stop at nothing to stumble on but keeps stricking back with more videos and looks. "He said and not bobrisky but am lit and am tough,so let me let u know I wasnt born with fear and intimidity
Here are photos of ....this male barbie2[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Latest News New Emerging Bobrisky On The Run by purem(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2017
WTF is this

Abeg shey na rope im tey do belt

See kpako leg shocked

Hoooooo God wich kyn wahala be dis again

(1) (Reply)

If Your Life Was To Be A Book What Would The Title Be? / Is This True: BEWARE OF DOGS? / Nigerian Man Spent Valentine’s Day With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.