Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? (2081 Views)

Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? / If A Man Proposes To A Lady And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over? / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by hardebayho(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
kimbraa:
He has a choice to either hang on or take his leave. But the point is, the said lady may not be ready for such a life time commitment as marriage and needs time.

Okay. I get your point, but one quick question.

When you date someone for like two years and the person assumes it's time for you two to get married, proposes to you, and you said no.
So u expect the guy to wait, abi? Wait for what exactly? What is the guarantee that if the guy does wait, he'll get what he wants?
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by christopheru(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jadoskii:
Naturally I'll relegate her to the role of side chick;without her knowledge sha oo ( buh if she az gud reasons for rejecting mon proposal,I'm game ..if not) I'll promote the side chick ( divine favour)....
grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
hardebayho:

Okay. I get your point, but one quick question.

When you date someone for like two years and the person assumes it's time for you two to get married, proposes to you, and you said no.
So u expect the guy to wait, abi? Wait for what exactly? What is the guarantee that if the guy does wait, he'll get what he wants?
I said he has a choice to either wait or walk away if he knows what he wants.
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by christopheru(m): 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
hardebayho:
No ooo... Why would I end it? Because she says no? I would just keep being stupid and waste my precious time with someone who doesn't want to be with me...

Mtcheww

Hahaha exactly grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by hardebayho(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
kimbraa:
I said he has a choice to either wait or walk away if he knows what he wants.
Okay ma.. Now, I get ur point
Re: If You Propose And She Says NO Is The Relationship Over? by Sheun001(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mariinee:
It isn't always like that. The very thought of marriage can be terrifying for some people.

Anyways, I think a guy would always know if the lady he is about to ppropose to would say yes.

Some ladies can be very unpredictable n unstable
Your sig tho cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does A Guy Have To Offer? / I Am In A Big Problem / Photos: Winnie Harlow Shows Off Bikini Body looking like fire burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.