Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k (50129 Views)

Majid Michel & Wife Virna Meet Yvonne Nelson Baby Girl Ryn Roberts / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by MissCokie(f): 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Section7:
Nw em wan show say em b giver, too much nonsense 4 naija...

Bitterness grin
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by ATMCARD2(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
MissCokie:
Breaking News: Another Nigerian celebrity has reacted to Daddy freeze #titheagainstpovertychallenge.

The Billionaire, majidmaddest Stands with @daddyfreeze , vows to gift 3 People with 300k Each.

According to him, and i qoute:

" titheagainstpovertychallenge #TAPCHALLENGE . I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE. 300K FOR #3 . HAPPY CHRISTMAS FOR THE HOOD . MUCH LOVE FOR THE PEOPLE . #Istandwithfreeze".

This is a good call to all able individuals around the world, let's come together and help the less privileged. So much attention on tithes and offerings, its time to do it for the culture, let's do this for the world.

Please do not criticize the mouthpiece @daddyfreeze , he is a good man, doing what most people cannot do or say in order to avoid criticism.

He shared the news on his IG page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcrhfKtDIWE/

Happy Christmas.

cc lalasticlala
I want to assist 3 person(s) here with 100k each in d spirit of Xmas and TAP.

2 Likes

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Acidosis(m): 11:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
koolaid87:

You again?
What is wrong with this gesture? What's your problem with Freeze?

Are you that gullible that you would ignore the truth just because it contradicts your indoctrination?

You're a fanatic with no sense of reasoning whatsoever.

You need help!

grin grin grin grin grin

Is it now wrong to upload photos of daddy freeze in Dubai?
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
At least he is NOT using somebody's tithe and offering for that.

Acidosis:

grin grin grin grin grin

Is it now wrong to upload photos of daddy freeze in Dubai?

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Acidosis(m): 11:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
NubiLove:
At least he is NOT using somebody's tithe and offering for that.

Abegi, I'm not interested in this tithing and sheeples thing anylonger..

Use your money however and wherever you want oga
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by iberu001(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
If daddy freezer or freeze like make he carry speaker dey preach against tithe and offering,as for me,i will continue to pay my tithe and offering to the house of God till his kingdom.When i wasn't paying my tithe some years back,things were so tough for me despite i do earn enough money monthly,i do borrow money from people to sustain but when i started paying my tithe to the house of God,i never lack anything.Where ever i go,i always see favour and things have turn around for me.I won't let one goat stop my blessing by saying bullshit against tithe and offering and for those in support of freezer,its not by force to pay tithe and offering .If u don't want to,its ur decision and stop been an antogonist to people who pay there tithe and offering.

1 Like

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by koolaid87: 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=ericsmith post=63291514]

because religion connect us to God,, religion decides who I worship Jesus or Allah.,religion decided ur faith
with the alarming rate of weakness in African...especially naija,,just imagine this country without a religion.
as if foreign pastors dnnt own jets,,, d whites are full of accountability why are they not suing there pastors or sitting joblessly online generating insult per sec...

{quote}

All I see is revolution without religion in Nigeria. Religion just serve as a means to placate the minds of people.

It continuously manipulate the minds of the people that nothing is wrong with your poor conditions of living. Meanwhile, the western world are trying as much as possible to bring heaven here on earth.

And dealing with ignorant folks with Stockholm syndrome is really a big Issue to deal with.

God help us

1 Like

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by MissCokie(f): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
ATMCARD2:

Really??. That's so good. Oya include my name oo grin
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by ATMCARD2(m): 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
MissCokie:

Really??. That's so good. Oya include my name oo grin
Sure....but may need to know ur plan towards that.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Nairalanddist: 11:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
[s]
iberu001:
If daddy freezer or freeze like make he carry speaker dey preach against tithe and offering,as for me,i will continue to pay my tithe and offering to the house of God till his kingdom.When i wasn't paying my tithe some years back,things were so tough for me despite i do earn enough money monthly,i do borrow money from people to sustain but when i started paying my tithe to the house of God,i never lack anything.Where ever i go,i always see favour and things have turn around for me.I won't let one goat stop my blessing by saying bullshit against tithe and offering and for those in support of freezer,its not by force to pay tithe and offering .If u don't want to,its ur decision and stop been an antogonist to people who pay there tithe and offering.
[/s]

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
Me must join this tithe against poverty ASAP.But wetin i go TAP.

1 Like

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Nairalanddist: 12:02am On Dec 15, 2017
To those willing to join the Tap challenge, please don't help anyone on nairaland because most stories are unverifiable and people will like to take advantage of this challenge to raise money by trick. I'm sure there are poor people around you in real life. Find such people with verifiable poverty and uplift them the way you can. Stop pledging to help on an anonymous forum. It's like a show off for the records.

Tap challenge is not for anonymous beggars undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by stanliwise(m): 12:02am On Dec 15, 2017
omoikea:
all I need right now is a pretty tall lady, respectful n God fearing lady between the age of 20-25 to help me check if there's light in Ekpoma...Before I travel to that place for Christmas.
This got me rolling... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by donnaD(f): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2017
abeg who can show me the link,i will be highly grateful.beta tin no dey purge me.daddy freeze on this one I stand by u.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by iberu001(m): 12:08am On Dec 15, 2017
Nairalanddist:
[s][/s]
undecided
Guy,i'm not a slave but u might be a slave to ur daddy freezer.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 15, 2017
iberu001:

Guy,i'm not a slave but u might be a slave to ur daddy freezer.
grin
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2017
emirateprince:
I have 100k to give to a young unemployed graduate Pls Lalasticlala I need a random search. I want to help.

#TAP

Bros abeg I dey here
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 15, 2017
ATMCARD2:

Bros abeg I dey here
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Successfulminde: 12:36am On Dec 15, 2017
ATMCARD2:

The thing about helping Nigerians is that you can't tell who is really in need as everyone is an upcoming scammer
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by petroldollar: 12:38am On Dec 15, 2017
ruffDiamond:
ole..Pls ignore this scammer na dem type dey spoil good intentions.. ole jatijati
u must be sick if u think I am like u. dumb ignoramus
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Successfulminde: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2017
emirateprince:
I have 100k to give to a young unemployed graduate Pls Lalasticlala I need a random search. I want to help.

#TAP

Nice one, keep the spirit up! I love givers
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by petroldollar: 12:39am On Dec 15, 2017
ATMCARD2:

awoof
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by sayhi2certified(m): 12:46am On Dec 15, 2017
mmc2concept:
" titheagainstpovertychallenge #TAPCHALLENGE . I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE. 10K FOR #3 note 'Those who are seriously in need and state why you need it most'. HAPPY CHRISTMAS FOR THE HOOD . MUCH LOVE FOR THE PEOPLE . #Istandwithfreeze"

I need to start small entrepreneur business to fed for myself and in turn help others to become useful to their self and the community @large
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by lloyds(m): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2017
Acidosis:

Some are tithing for Patek and Rolex watches in Dubai.

Tithe against hypocrisy

God bless u! Freeze is a man earning Max 200K as salary, but buys watches alone worth N millions.

He would stand and be blaming Pastors that have parishes in over 150 nations on earth to look like beggars.

If a man refuses to Obey God's command, the devil is fully waiting for him. Be wise and shine ya eyes!

1 Like

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Simulator(m): 12:51am On Dec 15, 2017
This laudable philantropic gesture would be bastardized with fake financial problem stories.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Nowenuse: 12:52am On Dec 15, 2017
ATMCARD2:

Pls I am available. Graduated last year, no job yet. I have started a small business to make ends meet. I'd appreciate funding for this business. I can show you proofs if you wish. Thanks. 2100127021 Zenith bank
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 15, 2017
emirateprince:

#TAP
A graduate since 2012, have a business prospect that 100k can help go a long way to start up. That is exactly what l need now since even the Npower stuff l did hasn't pulled through.

#TAP will definitely be a blessing if you'd please consider me for this. Thank you.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 15, 2017
ATMCARD2:

A graduate since 2012, have a business prospect that 100k can help go a long way to start up. l want to go into sales of sealed motor oils as well as some basic generator parts. That is exactly what l need now since even the Npower stuff l did hasn't pulled through.

#TAP will definitely be a blessing if you'd please consider me for this and Christmas will be rewarding. Thank you.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Kerianejim(f): 1:26am On Dec 15, 2017
Please ooo, my good people, I need help in case , I have not even finished paying my fees not to talk of Christmas. Please, help me. 08069395399. God bless you all.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:04am On Dec 15, 2017
Swaggzkid:
I see propaganda coming tru.....

I pray your sense comes through too, and your eyes are opened like those of Paul on his way to Damascus
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:07am On Dec 15, 2017
stagger:

Bishop Oyedepo paid tithes of more than N40million one particular year in the 1990s. I was a mocker of his ministry then but thank God I now know better. If you think they survive on tithes, know ye now that these men of God tithe in very dangerous dimensions. So before you make your typical Nigerian-style ignorant statements, go and find out the facts.

Try and make sense. How is it possible or logical to pay tithes for someone else ? You and Oyedepo are confused.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by kgr8mike(m): 3:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Why are we required now to pay tithe in another way when tithing is not biblical?

I thought we should henceforth not pay again.

Where then is the promised tithe freedom package?

So all these mean don't pay it in church but now pay it to Freeze for his challenge project?

Well, I can't be deceived.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"I Have Been A Bad Girl" - BBNaija's Khloe Confesses (Photos) / Sick Obi Madubogwu On The Verge Of Losing His Leg To Diabetes. PICS / Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.