Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? (51280 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Icon79(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
The man is stupid and if I have my way, I will take this baby away from him. He's just punishing the little baby because s/he ain't gonna receive anything from his man boobs except dirt and germs.

O pari

Bhelamblog:
Do you think this is Right?

Photo Credit; Ebiwali

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
but am correct na, hw will u give an infant sperm to drink angry
how do you give ur gf sperm to drink
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
how do you give ur gf sperm to drink
give my gf wat to drink? shocked sorri ma dat sh*t is Nasty I don't do, such. but it seems u drink a lot of sperms frm ur bf, dat y u are behaving like dis.

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by vinceee(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
Where is the hygiene in what he is doing, The baby immune system is still very weak and what goes into the baby's mouth should be seriously monitor to prevent unwanted disease. There is no way the man would have taken his bath it will still have some germs on the body.

were you with him to know if he's not taken his bath
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by sawdi: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=AFO
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by takuzy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=Teewhy2 post=63282111]Where is the hygiene in what he is doing, The baby immune system is still very weak and what goes into the baby's mouth should be seriously monitor to prevent unwanted disease. There is no way the man would have taken his bath it will still have some germs on the body.

How can you say he's yet to bath, with or without bath the body still retains germs kindly note that[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Wetin concern me abeg make he bond with him pikin jare.
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Timileyin008: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
toboski1:
[b][/b]
My point is...it is not right to think it's really necessary to do it...but doing it is not really wrong if the reason to do it is justifiable
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Nzemarcilinus(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
OP.... Wetin concern you?
Next time you shut up.

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
sawdi:

Ur head kolo o!
gerrout of here joor
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Harrynight(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
Where is the hygiene in what he is doing, The baby immune system is still very weak and what goes into the baby's mouth should be seriously monitor to prevent unwanted disease. There is no way the man would have taken his bath it will still have some germs on the body.

Is there Wanted Disease?
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by sonnie10: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
People keep saying unhygenic. What makes the woman's own that the baby sucks everyday more hygienic?
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by MrCross: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Some guys no just get sense again,doing dirty stuff cos of online attention.Oshi undecided

Iz it your bwesst?
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Martin0(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Wetin concern me abeg make he bond with him pikin jare.

Hahahahgringringrin na wa ooo na wa for this ur mouth oogringrin
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Loyalblak007(f): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is so disgusting lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by yinkarh187(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
lol so the woman always takes her bath b4 breastfeeding her baby right? ... Continue
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by yinkarh187(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Blackfyre:
The one the mama take one give am, how we sure say e dey healthy?....undecided Boobis wey guy men don cum ontop, pee on top some even dey smoke all kain thing join....

Even sef dem guymen fit don titty fuçk am join sef.....undecided
Na only God dey protect man pikin nowadays abeg....
tell them o
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by MrCross: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
This is so disgusting lipsrsealed
Everybody just dey form for here or maybe una done forget we all did this as kids. Who no suck or try to suck him papa breast when dem dey small anytime der papa carry them? i know i tried to and i think i did(eww!) There was no way you could differentiate between back then all you wanted was to suck BOOBS!

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
LOL babies that put everything in their mouth? Mad woman pikin sef dey survive grin

Teewhy2:

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by infant(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
angry
classicMan22:
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Dafreeguy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:
Men breast too sweet to suck I prefer am pass pen*is grin

Milk dey come out? Or what exactly r u sucking there
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by africanman85: 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:
Men breast too sweet to suck I prefer am pass pen*is grin
I go like suck yours o
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Mariangeles(f): 6:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
OMG...He puts the "D" in "Disgusting"...

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Bestchisom(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
so when the woman takes her bath...there will be no germ present on her body shea?
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by july11: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
estolaB:
Y na
the nonsense no be small one oh grin grin
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by agbonkamen(f): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dafreeguy:

Milk dey come out? Or what exactly r u sucking there
na u sabi
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Horlaz(m): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Timileyin008:
It's not right but it's not wrong...it's not as if there is any flood in the guys breast...he can even use it to stop the baby from crying till the mother comes provided she didn't go very far...

Ftc....this is a good omen...I'm going to get that bae before ending of the year as planned by God's grace..

Amen..
nothing bad about it i do it many times to my troublesome kid and it alws work
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by bigiyaro(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Timileyin008:
It's not right but it's not wrong...it's not as if there is any flood in the guys breast...he can even use it to stop the baby from crying till the mother comes provided she didn't go very far...

Ftc....this is a good omen...I'm going to get that bae before ending of the year as planned by God's grace..

Amen..
i hope u know say u have 2 wks to get d bea
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by ruffDiamond: 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2017

my concern be say whether im don baff... I know wetin I dey talk o meanwhile

#sayNOTOGLOBACOMNETWORKNOW!!!!
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Teewhy2:

so the female boobs no get germs....bros but why na
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Temysteve(m): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Poorboy:
maybe the woman no wan breastfeed the child may her breast no fall na....
the moment she got pregnant she breast has started falling like a mountain, breastfeeding is just a camouflage..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.