Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? (51279 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by lanocfoods: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bhelamblog:
Do you think this is Right?

Photo Credit; Ebiwali

Hope say he Wash the nipple? Men and 'Dorty' are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by franksam2009: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
Where is the hygiene in what he is doing, The baby immune system is still very weak and what goes into the baby's mouth should be seriously monitor to prevent unwanted disease. There is no way the man would have taken his bath it will still have some germs on the body.
I am not understanding you too, do a woman take her bath before breast feeding her crying baby
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by YelloweWest: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
Gay Alert grin
Pervert alert on u angry
Only a pervert could see something sexual about a father playing with his baby!

Perv

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by YelloweWest: 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
If he had a clean shower just before I see nothing wrong. They are just bonding. It show the dad carrys him a lot
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by HallaDaTruth: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
YelloweWest:

Pervert alert on u angry
Only a pervert could see something sexual about a father playing with his baby!

Perv
Back to you oooooooooo
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by famzynet: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
Where is the hygiene in what he is doing, The baby immune system is still very weak and what goes into the baby's mouth should be seriously monitor to prevent unwanted disease. There is no way the man would have taken his bath it will still have some germs on the body.

And you think the nipples of a breastfeeding woman is germless?
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by earnvest: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:
Men breast too sweet to suck I prefer am pass pen*is grin

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Dafreeguy(m): 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:
na u sabi

Lol..feel free to share ur sucking experience na. Someone might learn from it
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
Prettythicksmee:
Some guys no just get sense again,doing dirty stuff cos of online attention.Oshi undecided
What's the difference when the baby sucks the mum's nipples? Isn't it the same germs on nipples?
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by khome(f): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Poorboy:
maybe the woman no wan breastfeed the child may her breast no fall na....
Profesor
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by khome(f): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Teewhy2:
Same applies to the mum
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by nurseafrica: 3:51am On Dec 15, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Some guys no just get sense again,doing dirty stuff cos of online attention.Oshi undecided
If na white man now you will say romantic man helping his wife out. Am sure you bleach.
9ja girls Fix your life tongue tongue tongue. #InMiVoice
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Obidikefidelis(m): 7:11am On Dec 15, 2017
is normaly nah, may b the little baby is crying nd the mother is not around to breastfeed her, nd the man wnt to make her sleep or stop her crying that z y
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Bahddo(m): 8:23am On Dec 15, 2017
Teewhy2:
so a woman's body would not have germs on it?
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2017
nurseafrica:

If na white man now you will say romantic man helping his wife out. Am sure you bleach.
9ja girls Fix your life tongue tongue tongue. #InMiVoice
undecided lipsrsealed You are a slowpoke.
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Amhappy(f): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2017
My daughter also sucked her daddy's boobs. In short any available boobs. grin grin grin
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Timileyin008: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
bigiyaro:
i hope u know say u have 2 wks to get d bea

By the special grace of God am dedicating it first Sunday next year in church. ..
I blv...I am almost there...
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Timileyin008: 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Horlaz:
nothing bad about it i do it many times to my troublesome kid and it alws work

Almost all fathers does this...except the ones who have little or no time for his kids...my 2 daughters did it....nd I found out that it kept them busy while the mother attended to other VERY important stuffs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fighting Couple Fall From Third Story Balcony(pics,vid) / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Unidentified Girl Spotted In Port Harcourt. Who Can Identify Her Please? (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.