Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram (20281 Views)

Osinbajo Denies Receiving ₦4 Billion From Ibrahim Magu / Why I Supported Withdrawal Of $1 Billion ECA To Tackle Insecurity – Wike / Withdrawal Of $1bn From ECA Exposed Tinubu, Amaechi, El-Rufai - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by relevanteism(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Can you guys stop ranting here? As if the rants will translate to them stopping the unaccountable money. You either take action or keep watching. We are coward noice makers.
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by aolawale025: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
adem30:
During Jonathan Era, He borrowed One Billion dollars ( $1b ) to fight Boko Haram, But now we are able to take from our savings and no need to pay loan interest. Thats's part of CHANGE

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/169913-boko-haram-jonathans-1bn-loan-will-cost-nigeria-n30-bn-as-interest-reps.html

GEJ was fighting Boko haram
Buhari claimed he has "technically defeated" Boko Haram.
So what does buhari want to do with a billion dollars again. Something is amiss.
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by laliga01: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Stalwert:
pained pigs and idiots don't want us to move against their armed wing. insha'Allah all terrorist shall be scrubbed off the face of the earth.

Nigga, flood and erosion have wash your brain off. You are empty.
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by brojoshua: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2017
More hunger, I thought the money will be used to buy food.
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by blacknp(m): 12:55am On Dec 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I billion dollars will buy 28 apache attack helicopters or 55 F16 fighter jets or 166 Abrams M1 main battle tank yet we have spent 5 times this amount in the north east alone and all our soldiers have to show is toyota hilux and two russian main battle tanks and MSRAPs that were gifted us ...this money will be spent and you will not see a single new equipment n the North east
With all the helicopters,fighter jets and main battle tanks which we know the Yankees have in thousands,why haven't the Americans won the war against the Taliban that has been going on in Afganistan since 2003?
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by python1: 1:38am On Dec 15, 2017
My comment,
python1:
Bh and IPOB terrorists, take note.

His comment,
unohbethel:
i believe ur a northern almajiri masquerading as a yoruba..or maybe if truly ur a yoruba, ur hate and bigotry is legendary

Pls, when next you quote me, do that with reason, not for this type of emptiness, otherwise, this is where it will end.

Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by Adminisher: 3:53am On Dec 15, 2017
RealityShot:
in 2017 budget we have:

PART C - RECURRENT (NON-DEBT) EXPENDITURE

MINISTRY OF DEFENCE... 325,488,229,57

3PART D - CAPITAL EXPENDITUREMINISTRY OF DEFENCE... 140,000,000,000

Now they a approving another over 100% of recurrent expenditure to the same defence.

i pity poor man in Nigeria.. No hope ..smh

$1bn from ECA is not recurrent expenditure. I think the money will go to NAF and NA to pay for already identified sophisticated heavy combat aircraft and MRAPs.
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by discman2k2(m): 4:37am On Dec 15, 2017
Pure lies, to steal & share simple.
Agberos in Agbada!!!
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by discman2k2(m): 4:42am On Dec 15, 2017
aolawale025:

GEJ was fighting Boko haram
Buhari claimed he has "technically defeated" Boko Haram.
So what does buhari want to do with a billion dollars again. Something is amiss.

Bro, u forgot that election is around the Corner. Haba, they need to raise money sharp sharp nau.
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by discman2k2(m): 4:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Icon79:
I thought they said that Boko Haram has been defeated?

O pari

TECHNICALLY!!!!!!!!!!! BUT NOT ACTUALLY!!!! SHI SHISHISHISHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by RealityShot: 5:10am On Dec 15, 2017
Adminisher:

$1bn from ECA is not recurrent expenditure. I think the money will go to NAF and NA to pay for already identified sophisticated heavy combat aircraft and MRAPs.
and those are equipments or facilities?
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by wink2015(m): 6:13am On Dec 15, 2017
This is why they are refusing to approve restructuring of our disjointed federalism.

The north know that they are finish financially once they approve the restructuring of the Nigeria state.

This so called federalism that gives so much power to the centre is what the hausa fulani strongly desire.

But I blame Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan for his lackadaisical attitude to governance. He actually created the opportunity being exploited by the core North.

Jonathan was not serious about restructuring of the Nigeria state. He was so engross in wanting to come for a second term which NEVER EVER BE.

If Jonathan had handled the restructuring of Nigeria from the first day he became President the result of such process would have materialised by now.

That is the foolishness of Jonathan.
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by bigfather(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2017
ChangetheChange:
2019 election money

Awon werey APC

You work the maths:

$1billion to fight Boko Haram or to fight 2019 Presidential election?

$1billion X N360 exchange rate = N360billion

N10billion to fund 2019 per state X 36 States = N360billion
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by Nairalanddist: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2017
geekybabe:
embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

1 Billion dollars! Biko, which Boko haram are they still fighting

This government is just something else.

Pm replied
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by ogtavia(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2017
2019 election money...this is good times for service chiefs.....I dont see any difference between what Sambo Dasuki did and what they did....now is confirmed...APC = PDP...
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by Icon79(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
The Nigerian Army is a disgrace. They can't even defeat a rag tag group like Boko?

O pari

discman2k2:

TECHNICALLY!!!!!!!!!!! BUT NOT ACTUALLY!!!! SHI SHISHISHISHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by nellyelitz(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Looting galore!
Re: Governors Approve Withdrawal Of $1 Billion From ECA To Fight Boko Haram by Fjsand: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2017
Let wait till 2019 we vote them out!!!APC scammers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Sends Condolence Message To Nigerian Army Over The Recent Loss Of Lives / Dabiri Accused Of Playing Tribe Over Not Mentioning Names Of Arrested Fraudsters / CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.