Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,194 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back (2461 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back by InesQor(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2010
How to get your Ex back grin cheesy grin

Many women, when faced with the fact that they have lost the only man they feel they can ever love, become depressed and wish they did not have to face another day. They lose sleep and withdraw within themselves, refusing to let friends or family help them. Others will chase after their man in a vain attempt to make him change his mind. Neither of these tactics will work. You need to follow the best guide to get your ex back. Take advantage of this easy to use expert advice now.

In order to get a man back after a breakup, you need to make him feel the loss of your love. He broke up with you, but if you can make him feel the rejection and panic that you are feeling now, he will be begging you for another chance. You do not need any secret tactics or voodoo spells to make him want to be with you again. All you need is some common sense ideas that are easy to use and sure to work.

The first step to getting your ex back is to look at yourself. Why are you so desperate to get him back? It is mainly because you miss him and are afraid of losing him forever. It makes sense that if you could make him feel that way about you, he would be desperate to get you back. The only way that he can miss you is by not seeing or hearing anything from you for several weeks. It will be hard to do, but if you want your ex back, you can do it.

Start out by ignoring him and appear to be moving on with your life. Go to a good salon and get the works, including a tan. Next, go shopping for new outfits to accent your new look. Now that you are irresistible, you need to have your ex see what he threw a way. Get with your girlfriends and go out for a good time. Make sure you hit the places he hangs out so he will get a good look at you. Ignore him and be involved with your girlfriends. Do not hang around. Just be sure he sees you and move on.

You can expect your ex boyfriend to start calling. Let the calls pile up for a few days, before you return his calls. Be sure you have your emotions in check. You do not want to start crying at the sound of his voice. Tell him that you have been too busy to return his calls until now. Then tell him you wanted to tell him that he was right about the breakup. It is the best thing for both of you. Tell him good luck in the future and end the conversation. You have just turned his world upside down. He is now feeling the rejection and loss that you have been feeling and he will not rest until he has you back.

I think this works, because I know a friend who played it out similarly and she got her man back.
Re: For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back by InesQor(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Re: For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back by InesQor(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2013
Good luck! grin
Re: For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
@OP
this will only work IF the reason he dumped you was because you looked awful or didnt take proper care of your appearance......but here is a few clues when what you wrote above would make NO DIFFERENCE whatsoever:
- he dumped you because you were the dumbest person on earth.
- he dumped you because you didnt have the qualities that he required in a gf.
- he dumped you because you were untrustworthy, disrespectful or plain cheap.
- he dumped you because he found someone 100times better than you (in the head).
- he dumped you because beautiful women come a dime a dozen and you had nothing else to offer (if that)
- he dumped you because he had no use for you any longer (aka side toto).

but the fact that a woman hasnt moved on with her life, and is instesd plotting some evil ways to get back with someone who dumped her, shows the sad emotional state of that said woman........and this is another reason why that man was RIGHT about dumping her dysfunctional self.

2 Likes

Re: For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back by texbaba1: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
This plan won't work for most men...certainly nt me. I love just once, if u hurt my feelings repeatedly, having forgiven u severaly...nd then I decide to leave u, nothing on earth u do will bring me bck. Moreso, if as my ex, u want me bck, just come up to me, own up to ur wrong nd say u want me bck...that's all, if I still love u, u will hve me bck. Not all the acting described above. If u try this acting with me, hinestly d clean sharp gurl u will see with me nxt, u won't believe ur eyes...cleaner than u ten tyms, u go weak na!
Re: For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back by Omolola1(f): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
Why must I go through all that just for an ex? I should do that to make myself happy not for some dumb guy who lost gold cheesy
Re: For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back by addictiv(m): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
there are guys who only date a woman once....if they break up for what so ever reason they never go back to the ex...no matter how they loved them....this prop wont work on them.

1 Like

Re: For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back by 190theclown: 12:02am On Oct 13, 2013
Omolola1: Why must I go through all that just for an ex? I should do that to make myself happy not for some dumb guy who lost gold cheesy

shocked
Re: For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back by Helpers: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
Get your life back. It's time to call your old friends that you've probably neglected lately. Do it right now. Start having massive fun. Note that this is not some feel good advice. Being happy on your own is very important if you want to attract people into your life, and, most important, to get your ex back. So, make sure you put your life in order.

Here's a youtube video to help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP4j-FoLL2w

How Can I Get Back Together With My Ex
Re: For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back by wyankimberly: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
[b]
DO YOU NEED HELP TO BRING BACK YOUR EX LOVER WITHIN 48HOURS CONTACT DR. IKHINE ON agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 FOR YOUR SOLUTION BECAUSE HE HAS ALREADY SOLVE MY PROBLEM WITH MY HUSBAND WHEN HE LEFT ME, WHEN I WAS UNABLE TO GIVE HIM A CHILD AND SINCE I CONTACT HIM AM NOW ALSO PREGNANT AM SO SO HAPPY TO BE IN THIS MOOD BECAUSE ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE NOW TOGETHER FINALLY AND LIVING HAPPILY TOGETHER AS ONE FAMILY ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU DR. IKHINE FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR ME

DO YOU NEED HELP TO BRING BACK YOUR EX LOVER WITHIN 48HOURS CONTACT DR. IKHINE ON agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 FOR YOUR SOLUTION BECAUSE HE HAS ALREADY SOLVE MY PROBLEM WITH MY HUSBAND WHEN HE LEFT ME, WHEN I WAS UNABLE TO GIVE HIM A CHILD AND SINCE I CONTACT HIM AM NOW ALSO PREGNANT AM SO SO HAPPY TO BE IN THIS MOOD BECAUSE ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE NOW TOGETHER FINALLY AND LIVING HAPPILY TOGETHER AS ONE FAMILY ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU DR. IKHINE FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR ME

[/b][i][/i]
Re: For Ladies: How To Get Your Ex Back by OliviaThomas: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2023
In fact, there are many options for how to do this, including simple tips on the site https://getexbackforgood.com/ that can help you. Think about the best way to get back what you miss so much

(1) (Reply)

d / A Thread For Proud Librans / Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.