Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (4227 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Jodha(f): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
NoFavors:
Na panla

Idiot.... Yhur sister nah panla...tfu and yhur wide nose...
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
amani63:
no problem
grin grin
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jodha:

Myndd44 if yhu no do anything... I deactivate... angry
I thought we are friends?
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by habsydiamond(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
U lock her up with chain....inside strong room....co if u no do so she go room especially during Xmas and new year's festivals
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
habsydiamond:
U lock her up with chain....inside strong room....co if u no do so she go room especially during Xmas and new year's festivals
she no be prisoner bro
Just my girlfriend
make I lock her up because I don't have enough money to keep her
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Gofwane(m): 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
amani63:
Guys please I need your advice I have this girl that I love so much that even my ancestors is telling me that I will get married to her.but the real problem now is that I don't have enough money to keep her,I know she loves me but the funny thing is that this girl don't work she only depend on her family.but know that she's a Togolese while am Nigerian base in Togo.so guys how do I keep this girl going with this situation am afraid not to lose her to other strikers
just try and get a big cassava and use it well to fvck her brains out. She will never leave you even if she's married to bill Gates
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Jodha(f): 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
NoFavors:
panla cheesy cheesy cheesy my nose not as wide as your pĆ¼ssy

Lool ...this got mhe laughing for real....Savage...

But that doesn't change the fact that yhure still a phool...
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jodha:

Hurt? Ok. Sorry panla. Didn't mean to hurt you

Bye
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Gofwane:
just try and get a big cassava and use it well to fvck her brains out. She will never leave you even if she's married to bill Gates
my brother my own is enough for her she can testify to it
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
NoFavors:
Hurt? Ok. Sorry panla. Didn't mean to hurt you

Bye
you Don tired
no continue da insult who pass you
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jodha:

jodha is that picture real you
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by wristbangle: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
If only you will heed to the advice of hustling to make your money and forget about the headache called love.

Between stop feeling worthless that without money you can't keep your girlfriend. How can we explain cases of rich women dying to have guys who are not even financially buoyant on their bosom.

Work on your esteem and also go make money.

Life is too short to put your trust in a woman. If she leaves you, she is not yours.
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
amani63:
you Don tired
no continue da insult who pass you
Your girl is departing you as fast as your brain is leaving you, go after them
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by habsydiamond(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
amani63:
she no be prisoner bro
Just my girlfriend
make I lock her up because I don't have enough money to keep her
when u get money u go release her Na...no be forever...shey u no know say women and money be 5&6 ni....just kidding bro, don't try this at home
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
wristbangle:
If only you will heed to the advice of hustling to make your money and forget about the headache called love.

Between stop feeling worthless that without money you can't keep your girlfriend. How can we explain cases of rich women dying to have guys who are not even financially buoyant on their bosom.

Work on your esteem and also go make money.

Life is too short to put your trust in a woman. If she leaves you, she is not yours.
God bless you bro
This is such a words I was looking forward to see
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
NoFavors:
Your girl is departing you as fast as your brain is leaving you, go after them
my brother na ancestral stupidity da wara you
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Belafonte(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
amani63:
thanks bro,make I go call her at list to say hello to her

Make you call am. Make you try finger her brain small dis night.
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
habsydiamond:
when u get money u go release her Na...no be forever...shey u no know say women and money be 5&6 ni....just kidding bro, don't try this at home
abi thanks bro
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
DrinkLimca:
wow your dp is like a local turkey..
Don't you have flesh or you photo chopped away your flesh?

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:

Make you call am. Make you try finger her brain small dis night.
for sure thanks
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Next2Bezee(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
jamariwolf:
Work harder or get a juju man to trap her heart or whatever.
Seriously just work harder, broke men suck

Broke girls suck more.

@OP - Just forget it. Nigerian girls these days are all about money. They have forgotten how to work & be financially independent.

If you try to keep a girl when you don't have money, you will misplace your priorities and stay broke. Leave gold digging girls and chase your success again.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by habsydiamond(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
amani63:
abi thanks bro
as long as u have something to offer...if u are not a lazy type....and there is love btw u two...u are save bro....she can't leave u...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Jodha(f): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
amani63:
jodha is that picture real you

.which one be real mhe... Which one be fake mhe...?
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hahahahahahaha
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jodha:

.which one be real mhe... Which one be fake mhe...?
the picture am seeing in your dp is it you
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by thesicilian: 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
amani63:
then what
make money abi
Education
Career/Business
Money
Then non-profit relationships
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
thesicilian:

Education
Career/Business
Money
Then non-profit relationships
what do you mean by non-profit relationship
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by MostBanned: 11:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jodha:

Mumu44 if yhu no do anything... I deactivate... angry

grin
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Jadoskii(m): 12:24am On Dec 15, 2017
amani63:
nne you look beautiful.nne I don't trust this 21st century girlfriend I may lose this girl
my blodaa.....uno c d way she take siddon on top dat chair...choii...just imagine say na ontop Ur maserati she dey....she go ride u tire....
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 15, 2017
Jadoskii:
my blodaa.....uno c d way she take siddon on top dat chair...choii...just imagine say na ontop Ur maserati she dey....she go ride u tire....
she go tired but can't ride like my girl,I just like her beauty
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by RedDistrict: 12:35am On Dec 15, 2017
As much as nobody shuld be a total liability on anyone. you need money bro to keep her so start finding it fast fast or she'd be gone soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUNNY - Rihanna Dumps Billionaire Boyfriend Now Dating Popular Nigerian Designer / You Just Want My Body(photo) / The Fine Akwa Ibom Girl upstairs is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.