Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,047 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money (3979 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend When She Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 15, 2017
RedDistrict:
As much as nobody shuld be a total liability on anyone. you need money bro to keep her so start finding it fast fast or she'd be gone soon
I think I have too as soon as possible.just call her this night she's say
"I hope you know Xmas is around"
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 15, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WORK HARD AND MAKE MONEY... SIMPLE
That is when U have a trollop as GF, I dates fulfilled ladies that never and will never receive a dime from me not all girls are business ventures
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by pedrilo: 2:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Only a foolish man would wish to keep a woman when he is broke. The consequences will outlive your short excitement
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by pedrilo: 2:46am On Dec 15, 2017
profolaolu:
That is when U have a trollop as GF, I dates fulfilled ladies that never and will never receive a dime from me not all girls are business ventures
ur not a man, ur simply a jigolo
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 15, 2017
There's no way you can do that. THe only thing i benefit from my girl is the pussy. NO other thing. All the honey, swetty, baby, is all about the money. So go make the money and come back.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 15, 2017
pedrilo:
ur not a man, ur simply a jigolo
I guess google or dictionary should be ur companion, well I don't blame U gigolo is not a Nigeria word,so consult those that own it

1 Like

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 15, 2017
pedrilo:
Only a foolish man would wish to keep a woman when he is broke. The consequences will outlive your short excitement
then who take care of the sexual urge
my brother
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 15, 2017
lowkey28:
There's no way you can do that. THe only thing i benefit from my girl is the pussy. NO other thing. All the honey, swetty, baby, is all about the money. So go make the money and come back.
guy good once prolong your life
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Naughtytboy: 5:08am On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
Work harder or get a juju man to trap her heart or whatever.
Seriously just work harder, broke men suck
you are very foolish sayin broke men suck

1 Like

Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by thesicilian: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2017
amani63:
what do you mean by non-profit relationship
Apart from sex, most females have nothing else to offer.
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 15, 2017
thesicilian:

Apart from sex, most females have nothing else to offer.
you think so,my brother don't think so
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by GloriaNinja(f): 5:12am On Dec 16, 2017
amani63:
nne you look beautiful.nne I don't trust this 21st century girlfriend I may lose this girl
depends on how the both of you stay connected and committed... if you lose her... means you both were not meant for each other in the first place
Re: How Do You Keep A Girlfriend When You Don't Have Money by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
depends on how the both of you stay connected and committed... if you lose her... means you both were not meant for each other in the first place
I trust you nne,but try reply your DM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / God! / Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.