Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster (5052 Views)

She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend / Guy Exposes Lady Whom He Slept With & Gave N20K But Then Stole His Iphone 7 / Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by purem(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
get your head outta ya ass. Every lady has a gay best friend (GBF) to help her select clothes and make her hair. So we know how they behave
@purem should just accept that he's gay so he can help me get my nails done. grin But he's pretending with a fake story of how he was almost raped. Lol. Like we're kids here.

If u want to be a troll be a good one not displaying the measure of ya stupidity

Bye bye have a good day
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2017
Finstar:

I wasn't out to insult you, please don't use the bolded at me again. As for every lady having a gay friend, I doubt if you're really a lady. Perhaps a gay hiding behind a female monika, with an aim to defend the gay community.

Well, that's a noble thing to do. I'm not a homophobic as you can deduce from previous write ups here, but I hate it when people come hard at some people. Only the victim can recount what actually happen, not you.
your opinion don't matter dude. You don't hate gays? Then you love them right? You fantasize about a hefty coock tearing your stinking mouth right? BTW real men hate gays. So you not a man. Closet Faaqots allover this thread. I'm out mehn grin
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2017
purem:

If u want to be a troll be a good one not displaying the measure of ya stupidity

Bye bye have a good day
nairaland liar of the year grin
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by purem(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
nairaland liar of the year grin

I wouldn't take u serious anymore, someone has busted u, u'r a gay using a female moniker to defend your coherents.

Instead of quoting me, u shud call ur Lil brother to kom an lick ya curved rod
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Finstar: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
your opinion don't matter dude. You don't hate gays? Then you love them right? You fantasize about a hefty coock tearing your stinking mouth right? BTW real men hate gays. So you not a man. Closet Faaqots allover this thread. I'm out mehn grin

Yet you have them as friends? Too much contradictions in a single thread. Those who hate gays are actually those dwelling in the rut of ignorance. Yes! I have been there. I have seen fathers accept their son or daughter for being gay. Does that make them boys or perhaps, not man enough?

I have lots of proof here, to prove that you're actually a gay hiding behind a female monika.. A day ago, a thread of yours made FP, you were ranting about how your so called male friend is using you. Unfortunately, you're not female. You're a dude and it hurts to know that you're in love with your cute best friend.

He doesn't notice you cause you're not a girl.. Why would he constantly ask money from you, which guy does that?

Below is a comment you made about him. That dude is really driving you crazy.

he's dark-skinned and fine as helllll, with bright eyes, pointed nose and pink lips (you know how Muslim guys can be fine right?) You just can't say no. Not crush tho

My advice, come clean to him that you're gay. Perhaps he might have a rethink and feel something for you.
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 15, 2017
purem:

I wouldn't take u serious anymore, someone has busted u, u'r a gay using a female moniker to defend your coherents.

Instead of quoting me, u shud call ur Lil brother to kom an lick ya curved rod
beating around the Bush already? They never want to hear the truth grin
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2017
Finstar:

Yet you have them as friends? Too much contradictions in a single thread. Those who hate gays are actually those dwelling in the rut of ignorance. Yes! I have been there. I have seen fathers accept their son or daughter for being gay. Does that make them boys or perhaps, not man enough?

I have lots of proof here, to prove that you're actually a gay hiding behind a female monika.. A day ago, a thread of yours made FP, you were ranting about how your so called male friend is using you. Unfortunately, you're not female. You're a dude and it hurts to know that you're in love with your cute best friend.

He doesn't notice you cause you're not a girl.. Why would he constantly ask money from you, which guy does that?

Below is a comment you made about him. That dude is really driving you crazy.

My advice, come clean to him that you're gay. Perhaps he might have a rethink and feel something for you.
I have them as friends because I use them to look hot and I know they wouldn't hit on me. Like you and purem right now. Faqqots arguing with a woman while real men be toasting her. Na man dey toast purem grin
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by purem(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
beating around the Bush already? They never want to hear the truth grin

Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Finstar: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
I have them as friends because I use them to look hot and I know they wouldn't hit on me. Like you and purem right now. Faqqots arguing with a woman while real

Lol.. It's now evident.. They are your friends and you use them to look hot, yet you're homophobic who can't stand the sight of them.

Initially on this thread, you started by acting as a gay advocate.. The next moment, you developed an inordinate hatred for them cause I was about to burst open your gay ass..

I think viewers of this thread can now see that you're nothing but a gay hiding behind a female monika.. It's evident even to the blind.. I will pass..
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2017
Finstar:

Lol.. It's now evident.. They are your friends and you use them to look hot, yet you're homophobic who can't stand the sight of them.

Initially on this thread, you started by acting as a gay advocate.. The next moment, you developed an inordinate hatred for them cause I was about to burst open your gay ass..

I think viewers of this thread can now see that you're nothing but a gay hiding behind a female monika.. It's evident even to the blind.. I will pass..
you've proved nothing faqqot. Nothing. You're the only gay advocate on this thread. And I think you've missed a p3nis dosage.
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by purem(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
you've proved nothing faqqot. Nothing. You're the only gay advocate on this thread. And I think you've missed a p3nis dosage.

Just make sure u don't display ur gayish act around ppl lyk me coz u might get killed

U just give me more reasons to hate ya type
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Finstar: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think you've nothing else to say, just log off and lick your sores..

I love pussy and I will always love pussy.. I love the warmth my dick receives each time I slide in.. Ohhh.. The feeling is divine.. That however shouldn't make me myopic to the feelings of others. If others love fucking an ass, that's totally their business and not mine.

If anyone take time to read from the beginning of this thread, they will see how you were fighting for the gay community because of the rape allegation bestowed on them.

Then the next minute, you suddenly developed a hatred for them.. In a jiffy again, they became best friends who help you to look hot. My brother, where do you stand? Are you really that confused?

Then going through your recent thread, everything began to made sense. Accept the fact that you're a guy.. Give our ladies respect please. I will advice you change your gender to male, unless you're a potential transgender.
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Finstar: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2017
Archangel15 come and carry your brother oohh grin cheesy cheesy

Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2017
purem:

Just make sure u don't display ur gayish act around ppl lyk me coz u might get killed

U just give me more reasons to hate ya type
and you couldn't kill the men who tried to gang rape you?
Coward effeminate sissy. As fabulous as my pink shoes grin
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Finstar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think you've nothing else to say, just log off and lick your sores..

I love pussy and I will always love pussy.. I love the warmth my dick receives each time I slide in.. Ohhh.. The feeling is divine.. That however shouldn't make me myopic to the feelings of others. If others love fucking an ass, that's totally their business and not mine.

If anyone take time to read from the beginning of this thread, they will see how you were fighting for the gay community because of the rape allegation bestowed on them.

Then the next minute, you suddenly developed a hatred for them.. In a jiffy again, they became best friends who help you to look hot. My brother, where do you stand? Are you really that confused?

Then going through your recent thread, everything began to made sense. Accept the fact that you're a guy.. Give our ladies respect please. I will advice you change your gender to male, unless you're a potential transgender.

just dumb like ya faaq roommate. Ignored grin
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2017
Finstar:
Archangell5 come and carry your brother oohh grin cheesy cheesy
Its eaten so deep into him. He has to call his fellow troll to prove his point. Lol grin
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by purem(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
and you couldn't kill the men who tried to gang rape you?
Coward effeminate sissy. As fabulous as my pink shoes grin

Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=purem post=63302396][/quote] first arrest the four men who tried to rape you menage style like Noah from the Bible. grin
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Finstar: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
Its eaten so deep into him. He has to call his fellow troll to prove his point. Lol grin

Lol.. I don't even know him.. But he seems to be among the few enlightened ones that have busted your real identity.. Check the screenshot I posted, I aren't the only one doubting your gender bro..

My advice, deactivate your account and open a new one. Your cover is blown. tongue
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2017
Finstar:

Lol.. I don't even know him.. But he seems to be among the few enlightened ones that have busted your real identity.. Check the screenshot I posted, I aren't the only one doubting your gender bro..

My advice, deactivate your account and open a new one. Your cover is blown. tongue
I think your anus is the only thing getting blown here. Keep foolin yourself that you love pussssy, Mr Eddy John Long did the same before he was caught digging a poor boy's excreta hole grin
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Finstar: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
I think your anus is the only thing getting blown here. Keep foolin yourself that you love pussssy, Mr Eddy John Long did the same before he was caught digging a poor boy's excreta hole grin

Let's get something straight here.. Even if I'm gay, it doesn't change anything.. All I'm saying is that you're gay and yet, living in a delusion. The bone of contention isn't whether I'm gay or not, the issue here is that you're gay dude who's hiding behind a female monika.

Be proud of your gender Boy.
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Finstar:

Let's get something straight here.. Even if I'm gay, it doesn't change anything.. All I'm saying is that you're gay and yet, living in a delusion. The bone of contention isn't whether I'm gay or not, the issue here is that you're gay dude who's hiding behind a female monika.

Be proud of your gender Boy.
you just claimed you love pussy, so why saying your being gay changes nothing.
I'm outta this place. This my last post, go poop a dick or something. Faqit
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Finstar: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:

It pains you, for having reveal so much about yourself.. This thread will haunt you till grave, unless you change Monika cheesy

I don't hate gays and will never do.. But you, stop been a hypocrite.. Be proud of your gender.. You're not a girl, you're a dude with a dick inbetween his legs..

Have fun with your gay friends.. grin
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by CAPSLOCKED: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
DrinkLimca:
All gays deserve to be sentence to death, for disturbing the balance of life, nature, the earth system and for disobeying GOD..
However all lesbians deserve just a monetary fine..

ALL GAYS DESERVE TO BE SENTENCED TO DEATH, FOR CHOOSING TO BE WITH SOMEONE OF THE SAME GENDER.

BUT YOUR THIEVING POLITICIANS WRECKING THE ECONOMY, THE TERRORISTS KILLING INNOCENT CITIZENS, AND THE REST OF YOUR BRAINLESS KIND DESERVE THE CHANCE TO LIVE FOREVER?

SALUTE.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by mercy0008(f): 2:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
God bless you.
I have an older friend who is 32 now, she is a lesbian. Being the only child of her parents she has cried over and over about how she really wish she was attracted to men. She has never been attracted to men from her teenage days and has never been with one sexually. As a successful lady in her career, people are already looking at her to get married but they don't understand. she has gone to see men of God who have conducted deliverance, but nothing has changed. It is who she is, girl is depressed all the time. She too wants to know why God made her like that, and if he is not pleased with her lifestyle he should extend his hands from heaven and do something please.
Finstar:

That must-have been a traumatic experience.. That however isn't a reason why you should hate all gays, everyone isn't the same. Just as some hetersexuals are rapist, so are some gays too.

My best friend is gay, although I never knew until he told me during our 200L in the university. We were staying in the same room cause we paid together for it. The dude is always depressed but damn intelligent. Intelligent is just an understatement bro..

I took this dude as a brother.. In fact, he was the best friend I never heard. I have numerous girlfriends, but the fact that he doesn't have one and find it uncomfortable to talk about them gave me concern. I thought maybe he was too shy so I keep trying to hook him up with a girl that won't play hard to get. Little did I know that I was making him more depressed.

Then one day, he told me. I never believed it though. How could someone so perfect be gay? I found myself asking. This really made me to take interest in the LGBT community and I discovered a lot in my research.

I once bragged to my friends that if I see a gay dude, I will kill him asap. Today, I think I can fight for my friend. Gayism isn't a choice, that's who they are. He has told me countless times that he wished he was different.

Never for once had my friend try anything funny with me. Who I am today, is because of him.. I'm a better person..

The way we have the bad eggs in the hetersexual community, that's the same way it is in the gay community. Let's let go of homophobia and love. Love is love.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by mercy0008(f): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Not every lady, I don't .
jamariwolf:
get your head outta ya ass. Every lady has a gay best friend (GBF) to help her select clothes and make her hair. So we know how they behave
@purem should just accept that he's gay so he can help me get my nails done. grin But he's pretending with a fake story of how he was almost raped. Lol. Like we're kids here.
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Finstar: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
mercy0008:
God bless you.
I have an older friend who is 32 now, she is a lesbian. Being the only child of her parents she has cried over and over about how she really wish she was attracted to men. She has never been attracted to men from her teenage days and has never been with one sexually. As a successful lady in her career, people are already looking at her to get married but they don't understand. she has gone to see men of God who have conducted deliverance, but nothing has changed. It is who she is, girl is depressed all the time. She too wants to know why God made her like that, and if he is not pleased with her lifestyle he should extend his hands from heaven and do something please.

This is the major reason people hate gays, cause the Bible made them to believe such. I have never been a fan of religion cause I know it has lots of flaws. I'm not an atheist, I believe there's a God. Just that I don't believe in the Christian idea of God.

These amazing beings are born gays, that was how they were made. If God really hate gays, why would he create them that way? The truth is; religion is yet to discover the real God and what he really likes. Gayism is natural.. In my research, I discovered that even animals exhibit gay tendencies every now and then.. It's nature's way of creating balance.

Many people believe that Gayism is a western culture, but Gayism have been around since the beginning of the world. Just that many people couldn't speak up to avoid death by hanging.

Please, stand by your friend and give her all the emotional support that she needs. It's a depressing journey. I never knew how depressing until my friend tried committing suicide a month ago, he took an overdose of sleeping pill.. I mean, he took the whole bottle. He's recovering gradually. This convinced me that I'm not doing enough in support. Lots of people like him have committed suicide because the society made them to look like a disease.

A man once said, man hate what he cannot understand.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Bifrost: 2:58am On Dec 16, 2017
jamariwolf:

Jamariwolf; you're Busted! tongue
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Finstar:

That must-have been a traumatic experience.. That however isn't a reason why you should hate all gays, everyone isn't the same. Just as some hetersexuals are rapist, so are some gays too.

My best friend is gay, although I never knew until he told me during our 200L in the university. We were staying in the same room cause we paid together for it. The dude is always depressed but damn intelligent. Intelligent is just an understatement bro..

I took this dude as a brother.. In fact, he was the best friend I never heard. I have numerous girlfriends, but the fact that he doesn't have one and find it uncomfortable to talk about them gave me concern. I thought maybe he was too shy so I keep trying to hook him up with a girl that won't play hard to get. Little did I know that I was making him more depressed.

Then one day, he told me. I never believed it though. How could someone so perfect be gay? I found myself asking. This really made me to take interest in the LGBT community and I discovered a lot in my research.

I once bragged to my friends that if I see a gay dude, I will kill him asap. Today, I think I can fight for my friend. Gayism isn't a choice, that's who they are. He has told me countless times that he wished he was different.

Never for once had my friend try anything funny with me. Who I am today, is because of him.. I'm a better person..

The way we have the bad eggs in the hetersexual community, that's the same way it is in the gay community. Let's let go of homophobia and love. Love is love.

So many words to say nothing
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by gentleedu(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
Nne5:
All these gays and bobrisky's kinda English sha

Are you a kids?
Most you insult?

Maaadd people
hahahaha the thing tire me ooo
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by habsydiamond(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
God forbid.....any spirit of iron bending and gaygaymu in my life commot....Adam V Adam result Na always torn anus...after doctor don stitch tire....he go come dey use pampers......God is really patient with all his creations most especially humans....
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by daddyzgal(f): 1:55am On Dec 18, 2017
The last thing I will ever do is ask a straight girl out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Are Out There On Twitter Showing Off Their Assets (18+ Photos) / Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. / Pretty Girl Waste School Fees Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.