Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster (5051 Views)

She Finds It Hard To Wash Her Undies - Nigerian Guy Exposes His Dirty Girlfriend / Guy Exposes Lady Whom He Slept With & Gave N20K But Then Stole His Iphone 7 / Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by luminouz(m): 2:08am On Dec 18, 2017
mercy0008:
God bless you.
I have an older friend who is 32 now, she is a lesbian. Being the only child of her parents she has cried over and over about how she really wish she was attracted to men. She has never been attracted to men from her teenage days and has never been with one sexually. As a successful lady in her career, people are already looking at her to get married but they don't understand. she has gone to see men of God who have conducted deliverance, but nothing has changed. It is who she is, girl is depressed all the time. She too wants to know why God made her like that, and if he is not pleased with her lifestyle he should extend his hands from heaven and do something please.
Hmmmm..
I might be able to help her!!
PM me!
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by luminouz(m): 2:11am On Dec 18, 2017
Finstar:

This is the major reason people hate gays, cause the Bible made them to believe such. I have never been a fan of religion cause I know it has lots of flaws. I'm not an atheist, I believe there's a God. Just that I don't believe in the Christian idea of God.

These amazing beings are born gays, that was how they were made. If God really hate gays, why would he create them that way? The truth is; religion is yet to discover the real God and what he really likes. Gayism is natural.. In my research, I discovered that even animals exhibit gay tendencies every now and then.. It's nature's way of creating balance.

Many people believe that Gayism is a western culture, but Gayism have been around since the beginning of the world. Just that many people couldn't speak up to avoid death by hanging

Please, stand by your friend and give her all the emotional support that she needs. It's a depressing journey. I never knew how depressing until my friend tried committing suicide a month ago, he took an overdose of sleeping pill.. I mean, he took the whole bottle. He's recovering gradually. This convinced me that I'm not doing enough in support. Lots of people like him have committed suicide because the society made them to look like a disease.

A man once said, man hate what he cannot understand.

Wao....he must have been really depressed!
Just a thought....are u sure this guy is not crushing on u..n being unable to voice it out while u fvck ur precious gfs made him so depressed till he became suicidal?
Just saying bro....just saying
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by luminouz(m): 2:12am On Dec 18, 2017
daddyzgal:
The last thing I will ever do is ask a straight girl out
U look n dress like one of the LGBTs!
Good luck on ya search!
But do me a favour.. Do something about ur hair! It's a mess!!!
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Finstar: 6:50am On Dec 18, 2017
luminouz:

Wao....he must have been really depressed!
Just a thought....are u sure this guy is not crushing on u..n being unable to voice it out while u fvck ur precious gfs made him so depressed till he became suicidal?
Just saying bro....just saying

Hmmm.. I have not thought of this lol.. But I think there's a possibility..

I think he was depressed cause I have lots of girls and was also trying to hook him up with one, that was when I didn't know about his sexuality.

We're very close, we laugh, play, joke together.. If he has started developing some feelings for me, then I can't help him lol. He's like a brother to me. Perhaps what made him more depressed was the fact that he's different and can never change. He keep telling me how he wish he was different.. Everyone needs love and to him, they are out of reach.
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2017
daddyzgal:
The last thing I will ever do is ask a straight girl out
rubbish lesbian. Kill yourself
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 18, 2017
Finstar:

I think he was depressed cause I have lots of girls and was also trying to hook him up with one, that was when I didn't know about his sexuality.

We're very close, we laugh, play, joke together.. If he has started developing some feelings for me, then I can't help him lol. He's like a brother to me. Perhaps what made him more depressed was the fact that he's different and can never change. He keep telling me how he wish he was different.. Everyone needs love and to him, they are out of reach.
faqqots don't need no love
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Finstar: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
faqqots don't need no love

Lol.. Have you come again? Have you finish licking your sores? Do you want round 2? I'm ever ready.. So bored here..
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 18, 2017
Finstar:

Lol.. Have you come again? Have you finish licking your sores? Do you want round 2? I'm ever ready.. So bored here..
What? You're bored on a Monday morning?

I'm sorry, I won't engage you today.

I'm preparing to go to work, kid.
Go Jerk off or something.
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Finstar: 7:17am On Dec 18, 2017
Lol.. I'm an entrepreneur. Have people working for me already. I also have an online business which I run.. I'm really not that lazy lol.. Have fun at work.. Wishing you the best.. As for jacking off, I don't need to. My bea will come around today wink

jamariwolf:

What? You're bored on a Monday morning?

I'm sorry, I won't engage you today.

I'm preparing to go to work, kid.
Go Jerk off or something.
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by daddyzgal(f): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
rubbish lesbian. Kill yourself

Oh,its the gay self loathing idiot again,just get your miserable self off my mention,I don't have time for people like you
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by mercy0008(f): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2017
Thank you sooooo much. for once i met someone i think i like on nairaland.
Finstar:

This is the major reason people hate gays, cause the Bible made them to believe such. I have never been a fan of religion cause I know it has lots of flaws. I'm not an atheist, I believe there's a God. Just that I don't believe in the Christian idea of God.

These amazing beings are born gays, that was how they were made. If God really hate gays, why would he create them that way? The truth is; religion is yet to discover the real God and what he really likes. Gayism is natural.. In my research, I discovered that even animals exhibit gay tendencies every now and then.. It's nature's way of creating balance.

Many people believe that Gayism is a western culture, but Gayism have been around since the beginning of the world. Just that many people couldn't speak up to avoid death by hanging.

Please, stand by your friend and give her all the emotional support that she needs. It's a depressing journey. I never knew how depressing until my friend tried committing suicide a month ago, he took an overdose of sleeping pill.. I mean, he took the whole bottle. He's recovering gradually. This convinced me that I'm not doing enough in support. Lots of people like him have committed suicide because the society made them to look like a disease.

A man once said, man hate what he cannot understand.
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by daddyzgal(f): 9:08am On Dec 18, 2017
luminouz:

U look n dress like one of the LGBTs!
Good luck on ya search!
But do me a favour.. Do something about ur hair! It's a mess!!!

Mind your business
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2017
daddyzgal:

Oh,its the gay self loathing idiot again,just get your miserable self off my mention,I don't have time for people like you
you left dick for a fellow woman's body?
You ain't got shame, we burn your kind around here. I won't hesitate to burn you when I catch you.
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by mercy0008(f): 9:10am On Dec 18, 2017
will do
luminouz:

Hmmmm..
I might be able to help her!!
PM me!
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by daddyzgal(f): 9:11am On Dec 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
you left dick for a fellow woman's toto?
You ain't got shame, we burn your kind around here. I won't hesitate to burn you when I catch you.

We ignore your kind here ,boy bye,I have work to do
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2017
daddyzgal:

lesbo!!!!
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by luminouz(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2017
Finstar:

Good!
But I support ur nice n caring attitude towards him sha....everyone needs love...even lumimouz d alien cheesy
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Finstar: 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
luminouz:

Good!
But I support ur nice n caring attitude towards him sha....everyone needs love...even lumimouz d alien cheesy

Yea bro cheesy

Everyone needs love.
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by luminouz(m): 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
mercy0008:
will do
Replied ur mail!
Re: EXPOSED! Guy Exposes Gay Toaster by Finstar: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
daddyzgal:

Man hates that which is different. Don't bother yourself.. The only thing that matters is your happiness. Be who you are.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moving On Is Hard / Two Teenagers Caught In Uncompleted Building Doing The Abominable Things -watch / Yahoo Family (devils Diary Part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.