Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) (8288 Views)

Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by NigelCundy: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2017
A Nigerian guy has taken to twitter to expose the chat he had with the girlfriend of his close pal.
And they say men are scum

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by biacan(f): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2017
What kind of loose girl is this........ me beg man for sex never in this life

1 Like

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Sirgay: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2017
#fact there is a hoe in every girl, just that they use it at different time.

Every time it is always tosin, I am suspecting that tosyne2much

6 Likes

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Arthurwinner(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2017
always keep dis whores beneath ma feet
Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Arthurwinner(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:

I wonder if u ar gona marry a woman cos u will still beg ur husband for sex

8 Likes

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by swiz123(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2017
Shiit gon real
Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Sirgay: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2017
Arthurwinner:

Most times bitches_ think with vagina

3 Likes

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Crazy bitchès grin
Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by 912(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2017
The guy deserves a Nobel prize for maturity and loyalty

8 Likes

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by biacan(f): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Arthurwinner:

You lie men can't do without sex..... they will beg for it.... the will cry for it.... and they will keep begging........till eternity

1 Like

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by ArchangeLucifer: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2017
I convinced her to do this just as her progenitor, Eve, fell to my deceit.

I have always found the female folk handy in my quest for the fall of mankind.
Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Adukey(f): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Sirgay:

Lol
Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by MaryBenn(f): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2017
One person will just sit down and get two phones and reply himself, all for social media

NONSENSE grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Josh44s(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Op keep deceiving yourself and not us. This is how am looking at you right now with your publicity stunt

2 Likes

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by NigelCundy: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Good thing there are still loyal guys
Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by NigelCundy: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Josh44s:
Op keep deceiving yourself and not us. This is how am looking at you right now with your publicity stunt
do you want the guy's Twitter handle? it could be your girlfriend, you know??

1 Like

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Arthurwinner(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2017
Sirgay:
Most times bitches_ think with vagina
lol she Neva c anything
Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by NigelCundy: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2017
MaryBenn:
One person will just sit down and get two phones and reply himself, all for social media

NONSENSE grin
Don't be too quick to judge dear

2 Likes

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Arthurwinner(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:
You lie men can't do without sex..... they will beg for it.... the will cry for it.... and they will keep begging........till eternity

lol u better come off da dream and start living in reality hun......I'm talking about marriage not manfriend

2 Likes

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Dasherz(f): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2017
I give up on this gender called females

dear fellow ladies .. the world is big enough to display ya stupidity, it's a free world they say but it comes at a price which you will pay .. so women of the 21st century .. I beseech you to continue being stupid, fool around, go crazy, live in the moment after all life is too short .. BUT remember that 10 years from now you will not look the same as today, you will no longer be a say QUEEN but a slay mama, all the time you have wasted so far will start showing the effects on your finances, personal growth and mind ... you will see life in a different view

please
if you want to slay, slay with wisdom and stop making the men folk think us bad cos of ya acts .....

2 Likes

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Emotionless100: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2017
biacan:

Hmmm

They say koji na bastard
My dear pray never u come across it
Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by NigelCundy: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2017
Most girls of this generation can't even deal with rejection as the male folks do. It's really sad to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Josh44s(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2017
NigelCundy:

do you want the guy's Twitter handle? it could be your girlfriend, you know??

Iranu. My gf is in London doing her masters. Talk another thing please cheesy
Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Josh44s:

are you sure she isn't the one my friend spent the night with?? he is also in London doing his masters... but the good news is that, she is good in bed cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Josh44s(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2017
doctorkush:
are you sure she isn't the one my friend spent the night with?? he is also in London doing his masters... but the good news is that, she is good in bed cheesy

You need a job cheesy
Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by tosyne2much(m): 11:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Sirgay:

You mean you're suspecting an innocent guy like me?

1 Like

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Josh44s:

You need a job cheesy
because i yarn u truth anyway I'm am a medical practitioner ...
oya talk another thing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Hehe lemme book space first.i go read d chat latercheesy
Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by NigelCundy: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2017
Josh44s:

lol...I'm glad you trust her
Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by NigelCundy: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2017
A 19/year old University of Ibadan chic called my 26 year old bro immature for rejecting her. That's the world we live in today.

1 Like

Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by myke92(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2017
MaryBenn:

NONSENSE grin

You don't need to phones sef, just one is enough...,for those who know.
Re: Guy Exposes His Friend's Girlfriend After Asking Him For Sex (pics) by Josh44s(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2017
doctorkush:
because i yarn u truth anyway I'm am a medical practitioner ...
oya talk another thing cheesy

Medical practitioner indeed! See this Agbo seller cheesy My fwnd will u keep quiet!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Majority Of 9ja Women R Considered Ugly, Then Majority Of 9ja Men R Also Ugly / How To Spend Valentine's Day Alone / Ladies What Is Your Soft Spot For A Man To Get You In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.