Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (53185 Views)

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Kenyan Lady Takes Loan From Her Dad To Buy Her Boyfriend A Mercedes For Val / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by erico2k2(m): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2017
goldedprince:

We are talking of average internet users
Thats the average user here.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by JhyMedex: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
donsimo:

https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja
Just pick any of the topics to start.
Correct Guy!!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
another1:
Those of castigating me, note the following:
1. she has call me up to 20 times two days ago, I refused to pick or call her call as some advised me here.
2. she has visited me up to 5 times, I only invited once, remaining 4 times she is the one that call that she will be coming, and it was only d last visit I tried touching her.
3. I discussed marriage issue with her, but she her dad may not allow her marry from my tribe and she still have up to 3 years to think of marriage.
4. what does she want from me again?

Brother it's time to strike, the girl is finally ready, get her to come to your place, you can initiate sex, when she say no, just do like the matter is over, just do like your not interested, in fact tell her you just remembered something you have to do, that it will take time, that she should start going, you go see beg, she will beg you to fuxk her, do no small then enjoy your pussycat.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by adexmiliki: 12:18am On Dec 17, 2017
Be a saint man, buy it for her.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Blacksilver23(m): 12:34am On Dec 17, 2017
bayobabe:
Tell her to tell her Daddy to buy her the phone. My Dad still bought me the phone an using despite the fact that am getting married in few weeks. We become the responsibility of our husbands when we are officially theirs. And I would not even be getting married if I know that I am going to be his full responsibility not an helper.

One henessey vsop fall on ur lap in jesus name
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by poweredcom(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
newslifeop:
I get the phuusssy for free....dont waste a dime on a hoeeeee...be smart....too many of them out there...I eat phusssssy dream of phusssy breathe phussy everyday for free

true bro A lot of oloshos have left the red light district, they are now found in guys houses disguised as girlfriends
hahaha

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Dearestme(f): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
djpriopry:
Oga carry that 66k and give it to a beggar because it is better than buying phone for a thief
kuku kee me ooo grin grin
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by ikechimarten(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
bro do what you know that is good for you
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by vicben27(m): 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
another1:
. I like ur advice. I have made up of mind never to call her for now and never allow her to visit me again. but I can only pick her call. she will come eat and I still give her transport. Note, I only invited her once but about 6-7 times she has visited, she is d one informing me that she will be coming .
are you a learner? no girl fit try that shiit wit me! if you visit me 3 to 4 times and no show pls stay for ur house! l can only spend a considerable Amount on my woman in whom l bleep! besides l no get time for double dating . l take it one pusssy at a time! l done retire now sha.
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by bobojoshua(m): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2019
Bro this is not a problem, just don't call for like 3 days, don't pick her call don't contact her at all, don't see her then go to her on the 4 th day, don't do anything that indicate sex even If she show you the pussy just do like your not interested, don't even look like it freak you.

Then say' about that phone when do you want it " she's say some shit about when you can get it for her, tell her when she is serious she can let you know then walk away, she might call you to come back, don't answer, at worst tell her you r busy.

Last last, tell her simple, that you have the money, you like her and you have even bought the phone, but the pussy is the deal breaker, make she bring the pussy or Bleep off. Simple.

Guy don't be an idiot, pussy is free, don't pay anything for it. Imagine what one idiot guy is banging for free, and has even tire you want to pay money for. You no sqbi business. Negotiate and if she want to walk let her, she will come back then don't give her anything. Stupid girls sha,

In fact let me call master
Cc ubunja

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by bobojoshua(m): 12:44am On Jun 01, 2019

Brother don't pick her calls for a change, and when you pick tell her you will call her back, then hang up. Don't call back, when she calls again, say you forgot, your busy.

Make her feel less and she will bribe you with the pusszy
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Samphoenix1: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2019
another1:
She want me to buy her 66,000 naira phone but she doesn't want me to even sit close or touch her and she is not a virgin.
I thank God for free Facebook
That's all I can say
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Nuklex(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Just promise to buy her the phone and keep giving reasons why you haven't each time or tell her to pray for a contract of yours to be successful that then you will buy the phone. But you should never consider buying her the phone.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Casemiro(m): 9:23pm On May 07, 2020
have
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Kdon2: 3:24am On May 08, 2020
another1:
She want me to buy her 66,000 naira phone but she doesn't want me to even sit close or touch her and she is not a virgin.

Set her up na! Person wey no get sense dem dey teach her lesson!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by MhizJoyce(f): 4:07am On May 08, 2020
Lalas247:
Only 66k ...
So what’s the issue ?
Give me 6k

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2023
Wisedove:
I thank God for the Dog in my life

That is all I can say too
Hahaha 🤣, you're so funny
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2023
Kdon2:

Set her up na! Person wey no get sense dem dey teach her lesson!
Na so
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2023
You never see anything,she wan chop you mugu

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Wisedove(m): 9:57am On Oct 17, 2023
[quote author=Marynwachukwu21 post=126449986] Hahaha 🤣, you're so funny [/quote
Na so na
Re: She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2023
Op I don't know you but my advice is simple. Don't buy that phone for that goat. If you do, ogun,amadioha,sango and obatala will strike you dead

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"This Is Our Husband" - 4 Beautiful Wives Proudly Flaunt Their Husband (video) / The Guys I Like Vs The Guys That Like Me (Pictured) / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.