Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (79156 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Sunmolar(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
AWONEYAN:

Why do u like to lie like this.....u just brought out your sentimental political interest and stamp d name of Fr mbaka on it. A house built on a wrong foundation will collapse......am surprised dat some people drink this zobo
well orchestrated!
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Fhemmmy: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
I wish the man could list all the achievement of ATIKU if there is/are any
He said Atiku has been contesting and still contesting for the sake of the youth, i will like to know just ONE thing that Atiku has done for the youth of Nigeria . . . . The Reverend father is allowing himself to be used for political games and it is SAD!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by dfrost: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin cheesy Mbaka again?

Religion and politics is a bad combo. So the current man is no longer the best thing after jollof rice?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:
He was among those who supported Buhari. I could still remember that time undecided

Why the sudden switch?

alert!!
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by cimag: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mbaka has confirmed my argument that he engages in Bet9ja political prediction using the name of God.He predicted that Buhari was from God and would win,and it happened with gullible people shouting "mbaka is a man of God".Now,having lost favour with Buhari,he's Making Another prediction with Atiku.He didn't hear from God concerning Buhari because God couldn't have given Nigerians a man like Buhari who's punishing the masses with suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
ATIKUAIR:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/12/15/atiku-mbaka-reveals-ex-vp-nigerias-next-president/amp/

Atiku is no businessman. He's the King of Greed! I don't see how he can overcome his massive character flaws and actually add value to the Nigerian nation.

Just like when Lagos people thought Babatunde Fashola was their saviour. He fūcked them blind, in cahoots with Deux Projects. Even Buhari got suckered by the propaganda machine & eventually put the fox (BRF) in charge of his hen-coop (Power/Works/Housing). Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Dreambeat: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
I wonder who told Mbaka that any northerner is sincere with negotiation of the union.They are all one and the same,they fear the outcome of negotiation of the terms of the union
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by itslinkin4005(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
mbaka sorry...ndoooooo
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by GavelSlam: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
tuniski:

Come and stop millions that will vote for him should he get the ticket!

We know some Nigerians don't mind if he is a thief but most do.

The election cannot come soon enough.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Kiakia(m): 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:
He was among those who supported Buhari. I could still remember that time undecided

Why the sudden switch?
Buhari has disappointed everybody, including his most ardent supporters. That's why. And mind you, it is not a sudden switch.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Trendishine: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Its a crime for nairaland to bring such defamation in d act of propagangda by demonc miscreant to front page without proper scrutiny or confirmation. Now it is clear dat nairaland has gone to d dogs in d area of professionalism or even rationality.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
This gentleman has officially lost it.
This is someone I had huge respect for. It's so pathetic he has lost my respect.

First it was Buhari that was Nigeria's messiah, now it's Atiku Abubakar .

Mbaka should stop swimming and soaking himself in mud

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by iskay1971: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
What did Nigerians gain from father Mbaka's prediction of Buhari as the right president. Is it not better for him to be quiet for a while at least having expressed his personal disappointment openly in the candidate he recommended that has not delivered.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by jbcul4ril(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
That the Problem of Nigerians over the years.....we believe all what we read even when we know that we are in political era and there will be a lot of fake news orchestrated by Politicians to cause division that will favour them.

Be wise Nigerians
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by edupedia: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:

Why the sudden switch?

...because u are reading fake news...
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Badonasty(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by lezz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
ATIKUAIR:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/12/15/atiku-mbaka-reveals-ex-vp-nigerias-next-president/amp/
Same reverend who endorsed Buhari.

I think this man is a political LovePeddler.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by jones008: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
boliswitpassprik:
shocked

mbaka of all people endorsing Atiku
?
same man that was shouting Buhari last elections?

kuku kill me shocked

he should just focus on collecting tithe and offering and stop talking on political matters

maybe we should just change his name to Mbeke!

btw... lets to a mini 2019 election

click like for Buhari
click share for Atiku!
. we are all entitle to our opinion
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Neoteny(m): 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Is this man one of those tithe-extorting conmen or a politician?

Not that there's much difference between the two

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by iamdapsyj(m): 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
grin I laugh in swagali, money don change hand.

Gbam!!
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by iamdapsyj(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Sounds like a propaganda though
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by YungPrinzz(m): 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mrnakeina:
Get your PVC now!!!!
Buhari Must Go!
Ogogo nii!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tmeg: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mbaka am very very sorry to you, I have not read your reasons because it's irrelevant, why not face your ministry other than facing politics?
Your bro from Enugu
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by talk2percy(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hahahaha, Mbaka Mbaka...so Buhari ur saviour is no longer saving?? Mbaka stop embarrassing urself upandan, what is this sef?? Lol. God I can't stop laughing at this partisan political priest. E be like say Buhari don stop to dey tithe. But Mbaka, so the holy spirit didn't actually speak to u So Atiku is now the new Saviour? Guy man, just know u owe Nigerians apology
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I didn't bother reading thru.

This man called Father Mbaka is a disgrace unto himself. He's made himself a political prostitute. With the kind of prophecies and revelation he makes, you begin to wonder what kind of God he serves. First he said Jonathan is the man God has ordained for Nigeria. When shit hit the fan, he changed his dance steps and went on the side of Buhari. He didn't do that peacefully. While at it he hurled insults at Jonathan and even accused his wife of trying to assassinate him. What rubbish.

All in a bid not to lose Presidential favours.

Now he's dancing to the tune of Atiku so that when he wins he won't lose out of favours. Why doesn't he just afford himself a little respect. He's a Catholic priest for Chrissakes. And one thing peculiar about them is they don't meddle in Political affairs. This man is just a black sheep.

Makes me very unproud of being a Catholic.
He is no longer a 'Catholic priest'. He left the church to found that ministry or whatever his organization is.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by talk2percy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
BecomeALandLord:
This gentleman has officially lost it.
This is someone I had huge respect for. It's so pathetic he has lost my respect.

First it was Buhari that was Nigeria's messiah, now it's Atiku Abubakar .

Mbaka should stop swimming and soaking himself in mud
I don't even see him as a priest again, to me he's just one of the desperate bizmen around. Now I remember the question Mbaka why??

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by barondmoni: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Op give us video to prove dnt talk rubbish
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by aftatechbiz(m): 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Did the same father not support Buhari?

Best and cheapest bulk sms for your business, church and organization
@ www.aftasms.com
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by concacid: 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
DonVikings:
Several ipob/nnamdidiot cownu zombies have abandoned their old handles and created new ones to suck on Atiku's cøck. grin

We know you all.

Every single supporter of Atichukwu was/is an ipob terrorist. grin
You are correct, we know them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tuniski: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

We know some Nigerians don't mind if he is a thief but most do.

The election cannot come soon enough.
Buhari wasnt electable until 2015 accidental coalition victory. Suddenly Atiku that came 3rd in APC primaries is a theif cos he Defected back to PDP!
Come 2019 labeling people corrupt won't sell! We want a president that is for all nigerians and with proven record of deliverables.
So far, from amongst potential options Atiku stands tall! Certainly to most, buhari is not an Option!
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tuniski: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:
I wish the man could list all the achievement of ATIKU if there is/are any
He said Atiku has been contesting and still contesting for the sake of the youth, i will like to know just ONE thing that Atiku has done for the youth of Nigeria . . . . The Reverend father is allowing himself to be used for political games and it is SAD!
Even chibok girls are schooling in his school! Education and employment are verifiable deliverables of Atiku!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.