Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (79155 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
tuniski:

Politic It is not wishful thinking or idealism. It is deeply engaging and involvement. Only those who dare get the chance to face the electorate. Perhaps, you can avail yourself as that young person,let's us assess and make a choice.

So in one word, you saying the best Nigeria can offer you at the moment is ATIKU?
I think any leader that think till he rule he cant make a difference is weak and we can see same in Buhari, he has been contesting since time immemorial and now given a change, what happened?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
tuniski:

Politic It is not wishful thinking or idealism. It is deeply engaging and involvement. Only those who dare get the chance to face the electorate. Perhaps, you can avail yourself as that young person,let's us assess and make a choice.

With a mindset like yours, Nigerians will forever continue to vote for people because of what their last name is and not of what they can offer . . .I am yet to see what Atiku can offer the nation
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tuniski: 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:

With a mindset like yours, Nigerians will forever continue to vote for people because of what their last name is and not of what they can offer . . .I am yet to see what Atiku can offer the nation
What has buhari offered? What do you have to offer? Step out,join the race and let us decide !

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Referendum50(f): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I didn't bother reading thru.

This man called Father Mbaka is a disgrace unto himself. He's made himself a political prostitute. With the kind of prophecies and revelation he makes, you begin to wonder what kind of God he serves. First he said Jonathan is the man God has ordained for Nigeria. When shit hit the fan, he changed his dance steps and went on the side of Buhari. He didn't do that peacefully. While at it he hurled insults at Jonathan and even accused his wife of trying to assassinate him. What rubbish.

All in a bid not to lose Presidential favours.

Now he's dancing to the tune of Atiku so that when he wins he won't lose out of favours. Why doesn't he just afford himself a little respect. He's a Catholic priest for Chrissakes. And one thing peculiar about them is they don't meddle in Political affairs. This man is just a black sheep.

Makes me very unproud of being a Catholic.
your 50 percent correct but he is a holy ghost priest so they are allowed to be radical like pentecostal pastor so that why his mission is different so he is on the right track biblically
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Referendum50(f): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
izaray:
Father Mbaka should stop disgracing priest hood abeg. Can't he respect himself for once!
your 50 percent correct but he is a holy ghost priest so they are allowed to be radical like pentecostal pastor so that why his mission is different so he is on the right track biblically
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
tuniski:

What has buhari offered? What do you have to offer? Step out,join the race and let us decide !

I would love to join the race if i was available in Nigeria...
There are some things that should be a given, tell me what will it cost Nigeria to have 24 hours, 7 days a week constant electricity?
Tell me why are Nigerian leaders are allowed to go abroad for treatment instead of developing their own country?
if i ever rule Nigeria, NO leader will be allowed to go abroad for any medical treatment
Why is giving people good road like playing with lion that is hungry?

Yet, people just religiously follow these people that has not a thing to offer . . .so sad, if people think Atiku can do anything, he will be another failure and i am even sure, he wont get ticket under the umbrella of PDP.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by bejeria101(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mbaka haba! You no dey tire?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
I swear if Atiku becomes president or Buhari gets a second term, I'll give up on Nigeria completely. Is this Stockholm syndrome or what?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tuniski: 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

Don't you have shame?

How can you be canvassing for a criminal?

Why not put Evans on the ballot alongside him.
You can put him nau!
#Atikulate is gaining momentum!!!!
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by michoim(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
It is a pity that Rev Mbaka has finally decided to pitch his tent with a man renown for astute corruption. Remember what Atiku did in the first term of Obasanjo administration as V.P. Most clergy men in Nigeria have so much sympathy for looters!!!
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Fhemmmy: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
trustyshoess:
I swear if Atiku becomes president or Buhari gets a second term, I'll give up on Nigeria completely. Is this Stockholm syndrome or what?

It is called sickness of the brain that can't be healed . . . So sickening
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Teacher1776(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
boliswitpassprik:
shocked

mbaka of all people endorsing Atiku
?
same man that was shouting Buhari last elections?

kuku kill me shocked

he should just focus on collecting tithe and offering and stop talking on political matters

maybe we should just change his name to Mbeke!

btw... lets to a mini 2019 election

click like for Buhari
click share for Atiku!

modified : its official.... Atiku don win election!
Atiku may have his failings. But if given the option between him and Buhari, Atiku has my vote. Buhari is a massive failure, irrespective of the avalanche of propaganda.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tuniski: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:

I would love to join the race if i was available in Nigeria...
There are some things that should be a given, tell me what will it cost Nigeria to have 24 hours, 7 days a week constant electricity?
Tell me why are Nigerian leaders are allowed to go abroad for treatment instead of developing their own country?
if i ever rule Nigeria, NO leader will be allowed to go abroad for any medical treatment
Why is giving people good road like playing with lion that is hungry?

Yet, people just religiously follow these people that has not a thing to offer . . .so sad, if people think Atiku can do anything, he will be another failure and i am even sure, he wont get ticket under the umbrella of PDP.
We are watching.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by omartins1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
boliswitpassprik:
shocked

?

kuku kill me shocked

he should just focus on collecting tithe and offering and stop talking on political matters

maybe we should just change his name to Mb

No mind am jor

click like for Buhari
click share for Atiku!

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by surgical: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

This is not about labelling .

Atiku was not selected because they knew he was not electable as he had a record of criminality.

You seem to be sidestepping the issue of his criminality.

If Atiku makes a trip to USA without incident, I would be at the forefront of his campaign.

We would never elect a thief.
what's the difference you voted buhari who had not visited us for 15years before he was elected, oga try other method this will not work its an outdated strategy, that it work in 2015 doesnt mean it will work this time.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by kynbasil01: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:
He was among those who supported Buhari. I could still remember that time undecided

Why the sudden switch?
it simply mean that Buhari was the best option then as Atiku is the best option now....
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by freeboyhenry(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Still all the way, come 2019
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by cstr1000: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

Don't you have shame?

How can you be canvassing for a criminal?

Why not put Evans on the ballot alongside him.
If buhari the bigot is the alternative, Atiku becomes the most desirable.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by rudestmcblaze: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
onatisi:

But when he was supporting buhari during the elections ,, everyone was happy why is everyone against him now ?
This was the same reason he was transferred, the Catholic church has never been known for involvement in politics. His transfer even caused an uproar that the Catholic church isn't known for
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by rudestmcblaze: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
djgreenland:
Mr. Righteous
What can I say? There's freedom to say what you feel like saying but I'd advice you think before you talk rather than vice versa
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by sircrabo: 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Confused priest.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by odduduwa: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
DonVikings:
Several ipob/nnamdidiot cownu zombies have abandoned their old handles and created new ones to suck on Atiku's cøck. grin

We know you all.

Every single supporter of Atichukwu was/is an ipob terrorist. grin
over our dead body will my people and I vote any Yoruba to office again
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by kjhova(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
boliswitpassprik:
shocked

?

kuku kill me shocked

click like for Buhari
click share for Atiku!

I do hope you realise that 80% of Buhari's voters are not online.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by GavelSlam: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
surgical:
what's the difference you voted buhari who had not visited us for 15years before he was elected, oga try other method this will not work its an outdated strategy, that it work in 2015 doesnt mean it will work this time.

The elections would be held.

I'm certain what the outcome would be.

Try Atiku up north or South West and realise he can never win.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by ObiF24(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
somebody will just write nonsense and tag Mbaka on it .......and all the haters will just rush and start saying rubbish about Mbaka without verifying the source of the news and its authenticity.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
talk2percy:
I don't even see him as a priest again, to me he's just one of the desperate bizmen around. Now I remember the question Mbaka why??

He should concentrate more on how to spread the gospel and help the needy.
He should stop confusing us and confusing himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
In the game of politics you have no permanent friend or enemy only permanent interest.The same fr mbaka that supported buhari nawa.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by talk2percy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
BecomeALandLord:

He should concentrate more on how to spread the gospel and help the needy.
He should stop confusing us and confusing himself.
no mind am. I so dislike that dude now eh..

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:
He was among those who supported Buhari. I could still remember that time undecided

Why the sudden switch?
The power of Dollar!
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by engrjacuzzi: 11:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
mbaka why..............
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by hooklover: 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
boliswitpassprik:
shocked

?

kuku kill me shocked

click like for Buhari. 184
click share for Atiku! 586

Atiku winning election already oh tell all those APC folks we will package that dullard back to daura.....
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
as soneone suggested... This so call Man of God should just focus on collecting tithe and offering and stop talking on political matters.
U don becom political prostitute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.