Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (79153 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by globatop: 7:46pm On Dec 15, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I didn't bother reading thru.

This man called Father Mbaka is a disgrace unto himself. He's made himself a political prostitute. With the kind of prophecies and revelation he makes, you begin to wonder what kind of God he serves. First he said Jonathan is the man God has ordained for Nigeria. When shit hit the fan, he changed his dance steps and went on the side of Buhari. He didn't do that peacefully. While at it he hurled insults at Jonathan and even accused his wife of trying to assassinate him. What rubbish.

All in a bid not to lose Presidential favours.

Now he's dancing to the tune of Atiku so that when he wins he won't lose out of favours. Why doesn't he just afford himself a little respect. He's a Catholic priest for Chrissakes. And one thing peculiar about them is they don't meddle in Political affairs. This man is just a black sheep.

Makes me very unproud of being a Catholic.

Why are these men of God mocking the name of God?
All their prophesies about God annointed presidency has not come to fruition. This atiku that does not know the meaning of restructuring, no Northern presidency will support restructuring, even no incumbent president from any part of nigeria will ever support restructuring for obvious reasons.
Mbaka and any man of God should just educate the masses not to sell their votes, rather follow our minds.

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Shaev7(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
This man , the Bishop has to put an end to his political activities. God forgives me, but I won't say what I intend to say, am a Catholic and I can't support him. I see this Rev. Fr. leaving the church soon... WTF! in fact, this night I shall say, One Our Father, three Hail Mary and One Glory be... for the state of Fr. Mbaka.

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by GavelSlam: 7:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
tuniski:

Buhari wasnt electable until 2015 accidental coalition victory. Suddenly Atiku that came 3rd in APC primaries is a theif cos he Defected back to PDP!
Come 2019 labeling people corrupt won't sell! We want a president that is for all nigerians and with proven record of deliverables.
So far, from amongst potential options Atiku stands tall! Certainly to most, buhari is not an Option!

This is not about labelling .

Atiku was not selected because they knew he was not electable as he had a record of criminality.

You seem to be sidestepping the issue of his criminality.

If Atiku makes a trip to USA without incident, I would be at the forefront of his campaign.

We would never elect a thief.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by gozzlin: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Trumpism:

I am a great supporter of Atiku, but using the name of Fr. Ejike Mbaka for propaganda is very bad. Just as I cannot use the name of Usman Bauchi or TB Joshua for propaganda, no body should try this again.

Mbaka is my Spiritual leader and no one should bring him to a disrepute.

Mbaka Adoration is from Friday night till dawn. So, where and when did he say this? Thursday night or Friday Morning? Nononoooooooo!

Please Please Please leave Mbaka out. The Southeast is already there for Atiku no doubt about it!

Signed by a member of Trumpism.

If you join Trumpism, we will allow you to use our page to post any political cause you want whether APC or PDP as we are non political organisation!

Shatap!
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by ehis05(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
You don start again abi
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by ObiF24(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Op should stop using Mbaka to score cheap political point or sale his candidate.....
OP share video if you r sure these statements are Mbaka. Stop castigating an ordained Man of God......
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by saltoasis: 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
This man has starred again ehh !!! Both Atiku and buhari have nothing to offer. They are contesting for their pockets
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tuniski: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

This is not about labelling .

Atiku was not selected because they knew he was not electable as he had a record of criminality.

You seem to be sidestepping the issue of his criminality.

If Atiku makes a trip to USA without incident, I would be at the forefront of his campaign.

We would never elect a thief.
What criminality? Let him secure the ticket then you can campaign against him. Millions will vote for him. I pray he wins! The Mr 'integrity' has been a criminal in govt Laced With Incompetence. I rather vote an Atiku you called criminal abi thief sef apparently he can't be worse than that or Buhari!

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Loonyy(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided nah una sabi...One thing i know ia dat ATIKUCHUKWU NNAMDI is wasting his time.We dnt want a THIEF to ruin our economy
my dear the thief we know is better far far better that than the broom waving demons Una inflicted upon us
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Tex42(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mbaka again?! Lol! This country and em people funny no be small.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by taurusmena1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
The vision or voice he heard back then wasn't as clear nd audible as DSTV.less than three years and he is preaching what not.
Jigba:
He was among those who supported Buhari. I could still remember that time undecided

Why the sudden switch?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Lordspenzo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided nah una sabi...One thing i know ia dat ATIKUCHUKWU NNAMDI is wasting his time.We dnt want a THIEF to ruin our economy
U mean a ruin economy that is already forgotten?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Fhemmmy: 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
tuniski:

Even chibok girls are schooling in his school! Education and employment are verifiable deliverables of Atiku!

For free?
Please educate me on the cost of studying in his university, and i guess this means all those that has one bedroom schools all over Nigeria have done great for the country
He is a business man and he is giving employment to the people in exchange to getting richer

Salary is the cost of you forgetting your dream for the service you provide

Again, tell me what he has achieved for the people of Nigeria
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Tonytonex(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:
He was among those who supported Buhari. I could still remember that time undecided

Why the sudden switch?
HE WANT TO CHANGE DE CHANGE

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Loonyy(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
tuniski:

What criminality? Let him secure the ticket then you can campaign against him. Millions will vote for him. I pray he wins! The Mr 'integrity' has been a criminal in govt Laced. With Incompetence. I rather vote an Atiku you called criminal abi thief sef apparently he can't be worse than that or Buhari!
some people sef tire me, atiku stole money plenty money yet he investsome here in nigeria at least a huge chunk of labor market Don settle bcuz of his investment just like dangote on d aggregate the man is doing more harm than good causing artificial inflation UpnDown yet he had millions on his payroll, Abeg I prefer Atiku a thief way reinvest his loots than those that stack up there's in foreign banks

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tuniski: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:

For free?
Please educate me on the cost of studying in his university, and i guess this means all those that has one bedroom schools all over Nigeria have done great for the country
He is a business man and he is giving employment to the people in exchange to getting richer

Salary is the cost of you forgetting your dream for the service you provide

Again, tell me what he has achieved for the people of Nigeria
That is private biz! I don't belief in free education that is free of knowledge!
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by GavelSlam: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
tuniski:

What criminality? Let him secure the ticket then you can campaign against him. Millions will vote for him. I pray he wins! The Mr 'integrity' has been a criminal in govt Laced With Incompetence. I rather vote an Atiku you called criminal abi thief sef apparently he can't be worse than that or Buhari!

You prefer a thief.

Says a lot about your morals.

Pretty much the barabas / Jesus Christ case.

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Kdon2: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:

Why the sudden switch?

Are you blind that you can't see why??
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tuniski: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

You prefer a thief.

Says a lot about your morals.

Pretty much the barabas / Jesus Christ case.

Call him what you like if he gets the ticket, I won't only vote for him I will campaign rigorously for him.
Leaders is not for clueless person whose incompetence is mistaken for integrity. Let me ask you; is integrity a policy?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Fhemmmy: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
tuniski:

That is private biz! I don't belief in free education that is free of knowledge!

Exactly my point, when a business man hires a worker and pay him wages, he is only saying that is the value of the work the hired is doing for the boss and NONE is doing the other a favor

The employee is not doing a favor to the employer neither is the employer to the employee

In that case, you cant count him running a business as achievement that qualifies him to be best to run the nation.

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Splashme: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mrnakeina:
Get your PVC now!!!!

Buhari Must Go!
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Fhemmmy: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
tuniski:

Call him what you like if he gets the ticket, I won't only vote for him I will campaign rigorously for him.
Leaders is not for clueless person whose incompetence is mistaken for integrity. Let me ask you; is integrity a policy?

But must we continue to vote for all the old folks that has NOTHING to offer the upcoming generation, do we have to vote for Atiku or even Buhari, are these folks the best that Nigeria can offer to lead us?

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by charleskido2580(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
This mbaka better shut up his mouth

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Kdon2:

Are you blind that you can't see why??

Are you that blind, that you didn't understand my comment?

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by rudestmcblaze: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
I was not surprised when the church in her wisdom transferred him from his parish. It is not the duty of a clergyman to anoint a political candidate. Things like this are scandalous!!!

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by djgreenland(m): 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I didn't bother reading thru.

This man called Father Mbaka is a disgrace unto himself. He's made himself a political prostitute. With the kind of prophecies and revelation he makes, you begin to wonder what kind of God he serves. First he said Jonathan is the man God has ordained for Nigeria. When shit hit the fan, he changed his dance steps and went on the side of Buhari. He didn't do that peacefully. While at it he hurled insults at Jonathan and even accused his wife of trying to assassinate him. What rubbish.

All in a bid not to lose Presidential favours.

Now he's dancing to the tune of Atiku so that when he wins he won't lose out of favours. Why doesn't he just afford himself a little respect. He's a Catholic priest for Chrissakes. And one thing peculiar about them is they don't meddle in Political affairs. This man is just a black sheep.

Makes me very unproud of being a Catholic.
I don't wana say you are stupid...

Can you list those presidential favours please?

'Prophecies and Revelations'?

Did you hear him say the Holy Spirit revealed to him?

Oga, he's a Nigerian and has the right to exercise his franchise.

He can talk in favour of any politian he wants.

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by onatisi(m): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
the atikulation movement and fever has finally infected father mbaka
he is now atikulating his predictions for a better nigeria
and he has atikulated that atiku is the man of the people

ATIKULATION 2019

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by onatisi(m): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
rudestmcblaze:
I was not surprised when the church in her wisdom transferred him from his parish. It is not the duty of a clergyman to anoint a political candidate. Things like this are scandalous!!!
But when he was supporting buhari during the elections ,, everyone was happy why is everyone against him now ?

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by djgreenland(m): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
rudestmcblaze:
Mr. Righteous

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tuniski: 8:42pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fhemmmy:

But must we continue to vote for all the old folks that has NOTHING to offer the upcoming generation, do we have to vote for Atiku or even Buhari, are these folks the best that Nigeria can offer to lead us?
Politic It is not wishful thinking or idealism. It is deeply engaging and involvement. Only those who dare get the chance to face the electorate. Perhaps, you can avail yourself as that young person,let's us assess and make a choice.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by GavelSlam: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
tuniski:

Don't you have shame?

How can you be canvassing for a criminal?

Why not put Evans on the ballot alongside him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos)