Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (79157 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Xisnin(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
Trumpism:

I am a great supporter of Atiku, but using the name of Fr. Ejike Mbaka for propaganda is very bad. Just as I cannot use the name of Usman Bauchi or TB Joshua for propaganda, no body should try this again.

Mbaka is my Spiritual leader and no one should bring him to a disrepute.

Mbaka Adoration is from Friday night till dawn. So, where and when did he say this? Thursday night or Friday Morning? Nononoooooooo!

Please Please Please leave Mbaka out. The Southeast is already there for Atiku no doubt about it!

Signed by a member of Trumpism.

If you join Trumpism, we will allow you to use our page to post any political cause you want whether APC or PDP as we are non political organisation!

Trumpism?
That must be a gathering of political dimwits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by boliswitpassprik(m): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Trumpism:

I am a great supporter of Atiku, but using the name of Fr. Ejike Mbaka for propaganda is very bad. Just as I cannot use the name of Usman Bauchi or TB Joshua for propaganda, no body should try this again.

Mbaka is my Spiritual leader and no one should bring him to a disrepute.

Mbaka Adoration is from Friday night till dawn. So, where and when did he say this? Thursday night or Friday Morning? Nononoooooooo!

Please Please Please leave Mbaka out. The Southeast is already there for Atiku no doubt about it!

Signed by a member of Trumpism.

If you join Trumpism, we will allow you to use our page to post any political cause you want whether APC or PDP as we are non political organisation!
shocked

Is it not the same Mbaka that was shouting Buhari last election?

the man should shut up on political issues and focus pn collecting offering and tithe!
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:
He was among those who supported Buhari. I could still remember that time undecided

Why the sudden switch?
Lol you think it’s only politicians dat re political prostitutes?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Rashield8: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
I don't know how it will happen, but I have a strong believe that Atiku is the next President of Nigeria.

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by makydebbie(f): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=Jigba post=63313782][/quote]Who enrolled this my friend to Savagery school?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tonquendo4u(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dont make me give up on you
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by miketayo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fr Mbaka from a Catholic to a Catholic please stay away from these politicians , we r still trying to survive buhari (fanatic) which u endorsed and u r already picking a thief this time.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 15, 2017
is this the same weeping-ass mofo who said Sai-baba or nothing grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by boliswitpassprik(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2017
DWJOBScom:

shocked shocked shocked
no be only you o

brother the thing shock me!

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Desyner: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I didn't bother reading thru.

This man called Father Mbaka is a disgrace unto himself. He's made himself a political prostitute. With the kind of prophecies and revelation he makes, you begin to wonder what kind of God he serves. First he said Jonathan is the man God has ordained for Nigeria. When shit hit the fan, he changed his dance steps and went on the side of Buhari. He didn't do that peacefully. While at it he hurled insults at Jonathan and even accused his wife of trying to assassinate him. What rubbish.

All in a bid not to lose Presidential favours.

Now he's dancing to the tune of Atiku so that when he wins he won't lose out of favours. Why doesn't he just afford himself a little respect. He's a Catholic priest for Chrissakes. And one thing peculiar about them is they don't meddle in Political affairs. This man is just a black sheep.

Makes me very unproud of being a Catholic.
What prophecy did he give?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by awa(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
Video or I don't believe it.... Mbaka Buhari saying that is impossible....
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Whether that statement was issued by Mbaka or not, it is a valid basin of facts.

I personally do not think Mbaka is smart enough to coin such write up, but who ever wrote it, captures the essence of the moment.

We will all Atikulate our votes in such a way to completely Buharize the incompetent emotional wreck from Aso Rocky Estate come 2019.

Never again should we allow sentiments to impregnate our minds, because we have seen the direct experience of the miscarriage of Change by the demonic AP&Co Ltd.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Hallenjay: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=Jigba post=63313782][/quote]FYM
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by LilSmith55(m): 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
Oloriburuku
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Who enrolled this my friend to Savagery school?

Lol lipsrsealed
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by makydebbie(f): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:

Lol lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by smileyoo: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
i don't believe this. its fake news. mbaka can-never make such double prophecies, his prophecy of saint bubu's goodness is still ongoing, even though we 're yet to experience little of those goodness as a nation. if mbaka made such prophecy, then it means that even nigeria's spiritual space is totally confused, as her physical space.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by dieBYfire: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
DonVikings:
Pigs are very funny animals honestly. cheesy cheesy

grin
I never knew Amala causes BRAIN CANCER grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by ruffDiamond: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Atikcrook won't be President... he's just wasting his time.. he can't win against. buhari ..he knows this already
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
grin
So you dey comment on politics thread too? I think say na only romance section you dey ooh grin
makydebbie:
grin
So you dey comment on politics thread too? I think say na only romance section you dey ooh
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mbaka why?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by makydebbie(f): 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
So you dey comment on politics thread too? I think say na only romance section you dey ooh grin So you dey comment on politics thread too? I think say na only romance section you dey ooh
I don't comment here.

You can check my profile to see my active sections.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't comment here.

You can check my profile to see my active sections.
Meaning you don't like politics?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by bionixs: 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
DonVikings:
Pigs are very funny animals honestly. cheesy cheesy
yesooo,afonjas are human pigs,walahi
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by ruffDiamond: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
nothing but pipe dream...but it's allowed sha ..atifcrook go remove buhari from villa?you think say buhari na Jonathan?better arrange for correct shock absorber cos I can visualize a lot people dropping dead from shock.. u go fear result na
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by bobkezel(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
Pope should stop allowing this man to celebrate mass with red wine, he should be given Eva water instead.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by makydebbie(f): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Meaning you don't like politics?
I don't like the bile here.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by muller101(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:
He was among those who supported Buhari. I could still remember that time undecided

Why the sudden switch?
he is a political priest
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by DonCandido(f): 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
ATIKUAIR:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2017/12/15/atiku-mbaka-reveals-ex-vp-nigerias-next-president/amp/

Lazy Bloggers everywhere!

I am not a fan of Father Mbaka. I actually detest his meddlesomeness in Nigerian politics which has led and continues to lead many astray.

But I detest more what the OP @Atikuair who by the way is not FEMALE Nairalander but a group registered on Nairaland 5 days ago to promote Akitu's candidacy for President in 2019. Whilst this is not a crime in itself, it is criminal and reprehensible for a person to sit down in a corner of HIS room and compose outright FALSEHOOD and pass same on as news to deceive and mislead the general public.

Which date and at which event did the Reverend Father make those statements you credited to him? If it was an exclusive interview; when and to whom was it granted?

The poor blogger's language syntax appalling and highly risible. Father Mbaka's command of English language is clearly better than what the Clownish and hungry Blogger has portrayed!
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Sunmolar(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:

Why the sudden switch?
jigba?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by chibuzorAbia: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
Billyonaire:
Whether that statement was issued by Mbaka or not, it is a valid basin of facts.

I personally do not think Mbaka is smart enough to coin such write up, but who ever wrote it, captures the essence of the moment.

We will all Atikulate our votes in such a way to completely Buharize the incompetent emotional wreck from Aso Rocky Estate come 2019.

Never again should we allow sentiments to impregnate our minds, because we have seen the direct experience of the miscarriage of Change by the demonic AP&Co Ltd.

Aturu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.