Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" (79158 Views)

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by lereinter(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
the only presidential election buhari can will is if daura becomes a country
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by onyfrank: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
AGAINY kwa.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by shallysgirl: 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mbaka"the changing changer"
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by prittygift114: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
This poster must be persecuted!!! Its not true why dodo people drive joy in propaganda

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tuniski: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided nah una sabi...One thing i know ia dat ATIKUCHUKWU NNAMDI is wasting his time.We dnt want a THIEF to ruin our economy
Who is we?
And which court convicted him?

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by ipobarecriminals: 2:48pm On Dec 15, 2017
cool sad cool
tuniski:

Who is we?
tuniski:

Who is we?
tell him to travel to US now,simple.And yes!we Nigerian reject a THIEF.

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by yuh2(m): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
I know Fr Mbaka didn't say this but am Atikulating tho.

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by owem19(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
C dis one
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by perez100: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mods' pls close this thread Fake news!

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tuniski: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool sad cool undecidedtell him to travel to US now,simple.And yes!we Nigerian reject a THIEF.
Let the USA issue him a visa and then arrest him on arrival. US is not your village!

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by BeijinDossier: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
How true is this?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by deltaisgreat: 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
grin I laugh in swagali, money don change hand.
wetin change hand when he was campaigning for the dullard in 2015?

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Oksman(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I didn't bother reading thru.

This man called Father Mbaka is a disgrace unto himself. He's made himself a political prostitute. With the kind of prophecies and revelation he makes, you begin to wonder what kind of God he serves. First he said Jonathan is the man God has ordained for Nigeria. When shit hit the fan, he changed his dance steps and went on the side of Buhari. He didn't do that peacefully. While at it he hurled insults at Jonathan and even accused his wife of trying to assassinate him. What rubbish.

All in a bid not to lose Presidential favours.

Now he's dancing to the tune of Atiku so that when he wins he won't lose out of favours. Why doesn't he just afford himself a little respect. He's a Catholic priest for Chrissakes. And one thing peculiar about them is they don't meddle in Political affairs. This man is just a black sheep.

Makes me very unproud of being a Catholic.

So because a single priest expressed his political view is enough to make you ashamed of being a catholic? Even if he supported them and changed his mind ,that tells you that he's a mortal!
God anointed Saul but the same God turned away from him to choose David when he disobeyed him
If God annoints you for a purpose and you derail from it to pursue you own personal goal would he still continue to take side with you?
Study your scriptures and stop using the action of a single individual to justify whatever may be your anger.Tnx

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by GavelSlam: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
tuniski:

Let the USA issue him a visa and then arrest him on arrival. US is not your village!

So you know he is a thief and fugitive from the law in US.

We would never allow a felon be our president. You can take that to the bank.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tuniski: 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
GavelSlam:

So you know he is a thief and fugitive from the law in US.

We would never allow a felon be our president. You can take that to the bank.
Come and stop millions that will vote for him should he get the ticket!
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Omeokachie: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
All those that hailed his 2015 prophesy, I hope they wont turn around to abuse him now!

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Omololupromise: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mbaka you av started again
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Intellad(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Father mbaka loves political d.I.c.k.s alot
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Hallenjay: 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:
He was among those who supported Buhari. I could still remember that time undecided

Why the sudden switch?
it doesn't change d fact dt all vote from se s going 4 d pdp, it's no addition as far as am concerned
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by babapressy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by tete7000(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
What is wrong with this man? Why can't he just face his primary vocation and stay out of politics?
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Hallenjay:
it doesn't change d fact dt all vote from se s going 4 d pdp, it's no addition as far as am concerned

Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by ifeoluwa122: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin this cony Igbo man
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by DWJOBScom(m): 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
boliswitpassprik:

shocked shocked shocked

no be only you o
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by BeijinDossier: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Osetigo cheesy
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by nawtyme: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
Trumpism:

I am a great supporter of Atiku, but using the name of Fr. Ejike Mbaka for propaganda is very bad. Just as I cannot use the name of Usman Bauchi or TB Joshua for propaganda, no body should try this again.

Mbaka is my Spiritual leader and no one should bring him to a disrepute.

Mbaka Adoration is from Friday night till dawn. So, where and when did he say this? Thursday night or Friday Morning? Nononoooooooo!

Please Please Please leave Mbaka out. The Southeast is already there for Atiku no doubt about it!

Signed by a member of Trumpism.

If you join Trumpism, we will allow you to use our page to post any political cause you want whether APC or PDP as we are non political organisation!
Which yeye South East. Uncu please speak for yourself and your family only. I and everyone around me would never support Atiku
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by d33types: 6:14pm On Dec 15, 2017
HeyCorleone:
I didn't bother reading thru.

This man called Father Mbaka is a disgrace unto himself. He's made himself a political prostitute. With the kind of prophecies and revelation he makes, you begin to wonder what kind of God he serves. First he said Jonathan is the man God has ordained for Nigeria. When shit hit the fan, he changed his dance steps and went on the side of Buhari. He didn't do that peacefully. While at it he hurled insults at Jonathan and even accused his wife of trying to assassinate him. What rubbish.

All in a bid not to lose Presidential favours.

Now he's dancing to the tune of Atiku so that when he wins he won't lose out of favours. Why doesn't he just afford himself a little respect. He's a Catholic priest for Chrissakes. And one thing peculiar about them is they don't meddle in Political affairs. This man is just a black sheep.

Makes me very unproud of being a Catholic.

He has been excommunicated from the Catholic church
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by freeay: 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
Fake post.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Tamakay(m): 6:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jigba:
He was among those who supported Buhari. I could still remember that time undecided

Why the sudden switch?

I still remember too but I think he has learnt his lesson. His sins are forgiven. He make a u-turn
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Egein(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Political olosho, that's what this Mbaka boy is.
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by thesuave10(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mbaka is such a fool
Re: Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" by Jabioro: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Money has exchanged hand,is now left for Father Mbaka ( a certain bird in Yoruba)to convince the gullibles miracle seekers fall yakata for it.Every regimes had her own shortcomings..MBAKA we don hear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hussaini Mabera Takes TB Joshua To Court For Calling Jesus God / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Chairs Donated To A Church By IPOB In Rivers State (Photos)