Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Will I Deal With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will I Deal With This (584 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Tenant That’s Giving Me Problem? / My Gf Just Told Me She's Pregnant, How Do I Deal With This? / How Do I Deal With My Girlfriend's Male Bestie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will I Deal With This by orisaa: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2017
Am 24yrs of age am a corper. i just met this lady we both love ourselves verywell we are currently dating .The issue there is that ave never dated any girl before this is my first time of having GF. Although if u see me u will argue that claim cos am a tall habdsome good looking guy when i told i dont ave GF she did nt believe cos ladies are always around me all the time.the craziest part of it is dat i never had sex before nt even once or when i was still a kid. And i knw dat meeting this lady will call for one someday. dont kw maybe its a tin of pride to tell a lady u havnt had sex before or a shameful tin. I dont knw maybe i should tell her before we had sex dat i haven't have one before or i should just keep it to my self and act like a professional sex master which knw am not. Please i need a mature advice please no insult ur comment mean a lot to me
Re: How Will I Deal With This by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2017
you no even know wetin dey worry you.
Re: How Will I Deal With This by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 15, 2017
What exactly is the problem?
Re: How Will I Deal With This by wtfcoded: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2017
Pls don't loose ur virginity, it's ur pride. Keep it intact!!
angry
Re: How Will I Deal With This by chivic(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2017
Very easy thing.Be sincere and that all.If she likes you the way you are good,otherwise she should fly.And I think its best to keep your veginity. There is some pride in it and some level of moral freedom to advice others on issues
Re: How Will I Deal With This by Brown14: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2017
your first girlfriend during NYSC? and u re still scared of dating at this stage of your life?
just go in to the relationship and learn from it.

1 Like

Re: How Will I Deal With This by GhettoHustler007(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Being A Virgin's Better Bro.
God's Proud Of You

Let Her Know You're A Virgin Plus Don't Loose Your Virginity Keep It Real With Her... Healthy Relationship

They'll Say Wait Till You're Old Enough But That's Not Right Wait Till You're Married!!

Please Nobody But God

1 Like

Re: How Will I Deal With This by Learnstuffs: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2017
Your English self and you are a Corper. Smh cry
Re: How Will I Deal With This by Gofwane(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2017
wtfcoded:
Pls don't loose ur virginity, it's ur pride.
Keep it intact!!

angry
have you kept yours intact?

Don't even come here to lie or else the thunder that will fire you is chatting on WhatsApp with sango and amadioha angry
Re: How Will I Deal With This by wtfcoded: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Gofwane:
have you kept yours intact?

Don't even come here to lie or else the thunder that will fire you is chatting on WhatsApp with sango and amadioha angry
i've lost mine since 19.
And believe me, u don't wanna loose yours.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Sex Good For Human Health ? / Why Be Say Na Poor People Wey Dey Born Pikin Pass! / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating On His Girlfriend Insist His Secret Lover Was A Sex D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.