Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,918 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians (75444 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside / Reno Omokri: "Slay Queens' Private Parts Not A Business, Bible Against Slayers" / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by habsydiamond(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nigeria Olosho's are claiming seniority to kenyans now abi.....Na when Una get association I go know say Una serious for this Una career....NAO... Nigerian Association of Oloshos....
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by falconey(m): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Never you in your life disrespect women the way you did earlier......smh

Take your irrelevant piece of crap out of my cyber space, trust me it's for your own good.

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by biacan(f): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2017
falconey:

Take your irrelevant piece of crap out of my cyber space, trust me it's for your own good.

Who do you think you are...... better shut it
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by falconey(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Who do you think you are...... better shut it

listen hoe, I have the capability to humiliate you and treat you like a trash you are if you get on my nerves. in fact chatting with you is nauseating I can feel my I.Q dropping. Now go chat with your mediocre calibre pathetic waste!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by biacan(f): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
falconey:

listen hoe, I have the capability to humiliate you and treat you like a trash you are if you get on my nerves. in fact chatting with you is nauseating I can feel my I.Q dropping. Now go chat with your mediocre calibre pathetic waste!
Are you out of your mind.....?

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Adonis93: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2017
Well dis is none of my business...
Please if you see any groundnut seller, wearing a black top, plz call dis number 08181046146. she gave me tear tear 50 naira��
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Fawklicant: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Whoever wrote that piece should be rechristened "Jon Snow". You know nothing Jon Snow!

They are all the same
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Henry1006(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jodha ;Dst=63306191:

Have some respect dude...we know yhu are pained but get a grip of yhurself pls...
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Henry1006(m): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
DrinkLimca:
well
Nigeria slay queens including those on naira land hiding under the shameless umbrella of feminism are easy targets..
They will gladly fork you for 500 naira..

Most naira land feminist and slay Queens are dumb, they were deflowered with the use of suya, indomie and egg..
most of their vagina smell like rotten fish..

They don't wash their hair for months, else the suicidal smell from their hair..

most don't bath properly and they put on single panties for like three months..

Slay Queens from other part of Africa are sophisticated and are not frustrated like the Nigeria and naira land feminist.
TKO!
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
DaddyKross:
If this thing no reach fp, make i chop snake cheesy

Modified

I said it, i said it cool.

Some people will do research to write on some reasonable topics, it won't make Fp. Now just because you are Lala, you jumbled words together to make up a bullshit post about an irrelevant topic and yeah, it's on FP already.

How naija wan take better

My guy, God bless you, I swear. Corruption for dis country is at all levels, shades, degrees.. just name it. Dang it. They want you to kiss their stinky a.ss just to make the FP. You'd expect someone like him, Lala to be professional and adhere strictly to biz like his boss, Seun. But e be Nagin na. Again, God bless you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Jodha(f): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
blackbeau1:
lol. Just what I was gonna say. He sounds so frustrated.

My sister as in ehn....75% of nairaland guys are frustrated bingos...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Jodha(f): 4:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
emmyluizzz:

mtcheww ....simple English u can't write... pigin too u can't write.... pelè

If yhu had sense ...just a TINI ..lil bit of it.... You'll know that was the fault of autocorrect...

Smh...
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by 360command: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
walosky:

Hey! That you have a sharp tongue doesnt mean you have a keen mind.

That you slept with Kemi, Bilikisu, Bose, Anuoluwa, Bolanle and Bolu doesnt mean that Nigerian girls are filthy

Go to the East and have the likes of Ejiro, Chioma, Ngozi, Ebere Munachi and Ezinne and how clean and palatable they are grin

Yeeeeeehhh!!!!!!!!!

seriously, eastern girls are clean... Whether village or city, their girls are clean...
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2017

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by DaddyKross: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
Follysho707:

My guy, God bless you, I swear. Corruption for dis country is at all levels, shades, degrees.. just name it. Dang it. They want you to kiss their stinky a.ss just to make the FP. You'd expect someone like him, Lala to be professional and adhere strictly to biz like his boss, Seun. But e be Nagin na. Again, God bless you!

Amen baba mii
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by seunmohmoh(f): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
DrinkLimca:
well
Nigeria slay queens including those on naira land hiding under the shameless umbrella of feminism are easy targets..

Most naira land feminist and slay Queens are dumb, they were deflowered with the use of suya, indomie and egg..

They don't wash their hair for months, else the suicidal smell from their hair..

Slay Queens from other part of Africa are sophisticated and are not frustrated like the Nigeria and naira land feminist.
say God
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by YungPrinzz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
emmyluizzz:

mtcheww ....simple English u can't write... pigin too u can't write.... pelè

Azin... Oti sumi walahi! Awon slayqueen weyrey gbogbo
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by YungPrinzz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jodha:

Oshey! DG, National Bureau of Statistics. Patewo funra e!
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Jodha(f): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Not funny...
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Durhleepee(f): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

Fixed! You're no better

How do you know all these??

All these guys with insecurities self

I thought you wanted to help me bro?
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Rukky163: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
DrinkLimca:
well

miteeewwww,
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by McEphiks(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
lalasticlala:
Check out this article by a Kenyan, JAMES KAHONGEH

Source; http://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/life/kenyan-nigerian-slay-queens/

Who else came here to read the comments.
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by ruggedtimi(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
this is a senseless thread.
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
DrinkLimca:
well

grin
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Masterclass32: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
People slaying themselves thinking they are slaying whatever it is they think they are slaying. undecided
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
DrinkLimca:
well

Slay Queens from other part of Africa are sophisticated and are not frustrated like the gNigeria and naira land feminist.

You are angry bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Durhleepee:

I thought you wanted to help me bro?

embarassed embarassed

I thought it was nairaBet. Would have done customer to customer transfer
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Durhleepee(f): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2017
iamsirmichael1:

embarassed embarassed

I thought it was nairaBet. Would have done customer to customer transfer

Oh! Okay... Thanks tho
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by SamuelLoch: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
DrinkLimca:
well

Easy man! I understand that you're really pained. Apparently, they turned you down or those you got doesn't suit your type of person... Your statistical results ain't accurate, there are better babes on Nairaland, just get familiar, don't rush it...
Probably, you know but you needed the attention, lol!
Kidding...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by SamuelLoch: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
Adonis93:
Well dis is none of my business...
Please if you see any groundnut seller, wearing a black top, plz call dis number 08181046146. she gave me tear tear 50 naira��

grin
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by SamuelLoch: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Jodha:

It's cool that there's a 25%... Lol
Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians by Adebowale89(m): 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
DrinkLimca:
well

u be bollo o i swear. why generalize this submission when u haven't meet all these ladies out of nairaland or have a transaction with all

its baseless, absurd, childish to come up with this re.tarded submission

thought man's not hot? man up already dude

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.