Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (57868 Views)

Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Pastor Adeboye At Glory Dome For Dunamis' 25th Anniversary (photos/video) / I Refused Moving To US In 1987 – Oyedepo Blasts Nigerians Suffering Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
If u can't accept any old testament scripture to support tithing, please don't tell me about the Holies of holies or moses rod of serpent

then stop quoting OT scriptures to tell me that I should not make idols.Is there anywhere in the NT that the use of graven images was forbidden? BTW I hope you know the words idols and graven images are not synonymous.

You started by quoting from the OT indicating it was forbidden right from the OT.I had to respond with the same OT clearly showing even the person you quoted went against the point you were making.

Why not quote from the NT and prove me wrong.BTW Even Jesus himself worshipped in the jewish temple that had images on them and yet did not condemn it
Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

my dear friend.I said I am against compulsory tithing according to the law.Because there is no where it is recorded in the scriptures that Christians practised or should practise it.What is recorded is that Christians should decide on their own what he/she should donate to the church.If anyone has decided ON HIS/HER OWN to donate 10% of his income to his church then it is perfectly okay.But for a useless pastor to mount a pulpit and starts quoting malachi to anyone and saying they are under a curse for not bringing their 10% I say fafafafaa!!!! fowl!!!!

any church which preaches that Christians MUST pay tithes of their incomes to be put right with God is wrong and must be condemned.
this is a classic case of removing the log in ur eye instead of bothering ursef with d speck in another person's eye..

U confess ur sin to a man(reverend father).
Ur priest offer incense
U believe in purgatory
U pray to virgin mary
U bow before graven images of mary nd angels

The list is very long.. But u r more concerned about tithing in pentecostal churches

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by enemyofprogress: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Tithe don butter him bread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by OnyeOGA(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by justseyi(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
I just love this man

Please sign up to my forum I need active members. Please www.studentvillage.one

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by anonimi: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
salvation101:
Where was freeze? Probably about entering secondary school..
Great things start small. Eyes av not seen nor ears heard wat great things the Lord has in store for dey dat love Him nd faithfully serve him. Growth is a process.. D men giving the church bad names today are those young ministers who aren't ready to go tru d growth process

Why has that not been true for our country and Adeboye's sheeple who have gotten worse and worse in the last 30 years

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by Ushiefrank(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
q
Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by Airforce1(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
You've come a long way Daddy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by davidodiba(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
Martinez19:
The little beginning of the scam. Scammers don't become rich overnight into the pastoring business. It takes time, hardwork and diligence to make it by milking the sheeples.

Your life is wonderful but the devil is sitting on it.....you are right now in a crisis
Take....you need Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by omocalabar(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
That was not the kind of suite worn in 1987.,...yet another set of lies for sheeples to absorb

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by anonimi: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Tithe don butter him bread

Na so oh with the many sheeple queuing up to BRIBE their God through these pastorpreneurs for their "breakthroughs" of money doubling.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6283627_imge07931_jpege0a00b49091aea98e63408ecf129b9b6

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by davidodiba(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

where is the hate coming from? Am I the one who introduced the tithe debate into this? I am only stating the fact.What is wrong is wrong irrespective of what it has achieved.Unless there is a scriptural basis for tithing.It would remain wrong

Oga, why not leave tithers alone? Why the tin dey pain all of una that do not tithe now?

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by eazykulex(m): 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

no matter how anyone started does not justify a wrong doctrine.As long as there is no scriptural basis for tithing in the church.It will remain wrong.Even Evans the kidnapper could also show you his throwback picture and use it to justify his crimes
Goan Read Malachai 3:1o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by Jaytecq(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nah by force? angry
Pay tithe if u wan pay, if u no wan pay no pay
ces't fini

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by Martinez19(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
davidodiba:

Your life is wonderful but the devil is sitting on it.....you are right now in a crisis
Take....you need Jesus
stay there and deceiving yourself. There is no Satan undecided

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by delexy123: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
Martinez19:
The little beginning of the scam. Scammers don't become rich overnight into the pastoring business. It takes time, hardwork and diligence to make it by milking the sheeples.
.Wait? Can you read your statement again to see how ridiculous it sound? The essence of scamming is defeated if you can only see the 'fruit' by striving for a long period of years.
Well...if your perceived 'scammer' have to wait for a over a decade to get his 'pay' when he can get the Same pay under few months then he is not worthy of the title you tag him with....

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2017
anonimi:

Why has that not been true for our country and Adeboye's sheeple who have gotten worse and worse in the last 30 years

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639
dis is ur daddy dat makes himself a pastor adviser... Maybe he went to tithe to hushpuppi in dubai.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by warreng1: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
God is Good.

Can always check my signature.
Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by Jaytecq(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
eazykulex:

Goan Read Malachai 3:1o

some of them don't even knw where Malachi is cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by Loyalblak007(f): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
Whatever You do,Never stop believing
Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by dabeto: 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
This is pastors meeting.....picture showing early comers......late comers missed the picture...... cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by Pope22(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
*BREAKING NEWS!!!​*

What a world, some people sef, chaii...
A petrol tanker carrying 33,000 litres of petrol this afternoon was on a very high speed along *Kwara poly* oyun, when the driver spotted an okada man who was also on high speed coming towards him.
Meanwhile, the Okada man was carrying a 7 month old pregnant woman who was justt coming back from the General Hospital.
To cut the story short, as they got closer to each other the tanker driver looked closely and identified the Okada rider to be his childhood friend. They both slowed down, stopped, hugged each other, spoke for a while and continued their journey.

Na Everyday you want to hear bad news

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by davidodiba(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
Martinez19:
stay there and deceiving yourself. There is no Satan undecided

He has convinced you so. Sincerely you need Jesus Christ

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by anonimi: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
salvation101:
dis is ur daddy dat makes himself a pastor adviser... Maybe he went to tithe to hushpuppi in dubai.

Na you get daddy. Wetin consign me with such aberration

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

where is the hate coming from? Am I the one who introduced the tithe debate into this? I am only stating the fact.What is wrong is wrong irrespective of what it has achieved.Unless there is a scriptural basis for tithing.It would remain wrong
. Do you pay tithe? If No, don't reply. Just MYOB!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by bionixs: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

no matter how anyone started does not justify a wrong doctrine.As long as there is no scriptural basis for tithing in the church.It will remain wrong.Even Evans the kidnapper could also show you his throwback picture and use it to justify his crimes
who asked you to pay? Nobody knows that you pay or not. Is it the one tenth of your petrol station dispensing job that would make any church buy private jet? Face your already challenged life and let those who believe in it pay

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by hall21: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
grin

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by hall21: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
smiley

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by hall21: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
shocked

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by bionixs: 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

there are also scriptural basis foe stoning people to death for violating the sabath.Scriptural basis also exist for animal sacrifices etc
and what did Jesus say and do about it?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Daddy FREEZE.. Go FREEZE 'em !!! grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rev King Gets 17 Pages Of ThisDay Birthday Advert While On Death Row (Photos) / Woman Wears Wedding Dress To Dunamis Church To Get Marital Breakthrough (Photo) / When Daddy Freeze Called Bishop Oyedepo "Bald-Headed Fowl" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.