Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (6399 Views)

My Roommate Crushing On Me / My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant / My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
I'm a student in one of Nigeria's most prestigious universities (name withheld, I love privacy) and we're just 6 in a room. Everything is going fine, everyone minding their biz but this particular something creeps me out. She's always and constantly in the room (except for class hours) , staring at everyone (like someone's who's got extreme trust issies). She's always looking over her shoulders like someone is coming to stab her or something, and the worst part, she never speaks to anyone.

You know the saying 'Fear the most quiet person in the room'?
Oh yeah, I'm tired. No roomie bonding at all and I need a break from her black face. We have just two months(after December) before we go separate ways but I can't take it no more..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by nittroboy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2017
Reading
Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2017
mtcheeeew, there's this proverb in in igbo that says when a Hen pollutes the air, it starts running when no one pursues her.

14 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Johnpaul01: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Leave her to God sad
Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Mologi(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
6 people in a room shocked
Are you guys staying in hall.

15 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
madam she might be an introvert,respect her privacy.it is not everyone that likes socializing.

25 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mologi:
6 people in a room shocked
Are you guys staying in hall.
we're actually 10 (when you add occassional squatters who come once in a while ) grin
E tire me oooooo
Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Next2Bezee(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
I'm a student in one of Nigeria's most prestigious universities (name withheld, I love privacy) and we're just 6 in a room. Everything is going fine, everyone minding their biz but this particular something creeps me out. She's always and constantly in the room (except for class hours) , staring at everyone (like someone's who's got extreme trust issies). She's always looking over her shoulders like someone is coming to stab her or something, and the worst part, she never speaks to anyone.

Oh yeah, I'm tired. No roomie bonding at all and I need a break from her black face. We have just two months(after December) before we go separate ways but I can't take it no more..

Don't you resemble an antelope yourself?

The girl has not done anything to you and has chosen to stay on her own, but some water spirits will still not allow her rest.

If you can't stand her then you can move to another room, afterall you are not paying her school fees.

28 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
Someone is minding her business, and you're complaining. You no well!.

17 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by joseo: 7:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
give her time with lot of space and she will come out gradually.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Evidence1000(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
Omo me like that girl. Just leave her. Some people are like that. With time, you guys would adjust to yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Oxster(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mtcheew,,u no gt talk
Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Gofwane(m): 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

grin grin wickedt!!!

I don't know why some people find it hard to mind their business. I no wan talk with you, shey na by force?

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Gofwane(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
Evidence1000:
Omo me like that girl. Just leave her. Some people are like that. With time, you guys would adjust to yourselves.
that's how i am. My whole family is fighting me because of that. Especially my aunt.
When i close from work, i will lock myself inside my room even though others are in the parlor gisting.
Not like i am a totally quite person, i talk to people with same interests as me. I don't talk when in company of people that love to analyse other people's lives.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Sugar97(f): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
She's quite sensitive
She's quiet
She has a black face
But u're the one complaining!
I sincerely think she should be the one worried about u

14 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by eroticecstasy: 8:25pm On Dec 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

The girl has not done anything to you and has chosen to stay on her own, but some water spirits will still not allow her rest.

If you can't stand her then you can move to another room, afterall you are not paying her school fees.

do you know that I have to confirm the bold part, you are just on point. I hurriedly close the dp

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Jodha(f): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Next2Bezee:

damn this cracked the shii outta mhe ...adon roll for ground dey laugh...

guy yhu funny die... grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by nelsonebby(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:

you can stay with friends or your guy every night
Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Have you tried talking to lady? have you tried making her your friend?

When I first packed in with my roomie, we had issues intially but we later understood each other, also am a friendly person that loves to listen to people and I play with her very well, that was how we became very close now and are tight friends that confide in each other, we will live together next year too.

Try to understand that your roommate, she might be really nice, depends on the way you guys treat her or approach her.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
djpriopry:
madam she might be an introvert,respect her privacy.it is not everyone that likes socializing.
Even introverts open up to people that understands them, it all depends on how they relate with her.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by emmyid(m): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
Gofwane:
that's how i am. My whole family is fighting me because of that. Especially my aunt.
When i close from work, i will lock myself inside my room even though others are in the parlor gisting.
Not like i am a totally quite person, i talk to people with same interests as me. I don't talk when in company of people that love to analyse other people's lives.

This is me. I'm always with my phone, or talking to like minds only.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Rolex67:
Even introverts open up to people that understands them, it all depends on how they relate with her.
She might be open to another person that isn't in that room,you people should not portray her like one 'aje' abeg...since she is not stealing from the op or doing any bad to the op,i think the op should mind her business

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Jodha(f): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
I totally get it from the op's point of view... why will yhu stay with someone for months and yhur guys don't talk...its absurd...
I'm not really an extrovert ...but I can't stay with someone and I don't talk with...kopossible...
if I were yhu op...I will study d lass and know what she's into...and get through her dat way...
simple... no matter how introverted or quiet she is...she must have something that breaks her out of her shell...she must have friends... get through dem or something..
don't stay in a place you're not at peace with anybody.. even if it's one person..

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:

Hi babe, I think you have a problem,why don't you mind your business or do you want the babe to hate you also for your talkativeness?
Did she ever complained that you talk too much?
How do you girls present yourselves to her,like she is too cheap and not your class?
Or you guys looked at her as a person that claimed to be too holy and you and unholy type?
What is your lifestyles?
Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
I can't take it no more..

Very easy........LEAVE THE ROOM get another place for yourself alone. "Wao whats that? you smell nice".
Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by emmyluizzz: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:

is that the problem

or are joking with me

��

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by emmyluizzz: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
we're actually 10 (when you add occassional squatters who come once in a while ) grin
E tire me oooooo
blood of Moses Isaac and Abraham Lincoln

Na super market

1 Like

Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2017
jamariwolf:
E tire me oooooo
uniben
Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by blacq2009(m): 12:47am On Dec 16, 2017
djpriopry:
And there ain't a need for me to type again. You spoke my mind word by word.
Re: I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls by oyikocho: 12:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Mologi:
6 people in a room shocked Are you guys staying in hall.
what would you say about 15 people in a room?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys I Am So Sorry For Leaking This Secret To The Ladies / Am I In Trouble For Exposing The Man Behind The Big Brother Voice {pictured} / Should I Give It to Her Hard or Slow? To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.