Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

What Advice Would You Give Your Best Friend Who’s About To Marry Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give Your Best Friend Who’s About To Marry Your Ex? (500 Views)

Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Would You Give Your Best Friend Who’s About To Marry Your Ex? by mypreppal: 9:01am On Dec 16, 2017
What advice would you give your best friend who’s about to marry your ex?

Comment Please..

www.mypreppal.com

Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Best Friend Who’s About To Marry Your Ex? by benzene00: 9:03am On Dec 16, 2017
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Best Friend Who’s About To Marry Your Ex? by mypreppal: 9:04am On Dec 16, 2017
benzene00:
Words please
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Best Friend Who’s About To Marry Your Ex? by amnesty7: 9:06am On Dec 16, 2017
Silence.

1 Like

Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Best Friend Who’s About To Marry Your Ex? by SenorFax(m): 9:08am On Dec 16, 2017
God be with you, may you not end up like me
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Best Friend Who’s About To Marry Your Ex? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2017
If my ex is a nice guy? Then babe go ahead.

But if he's nasty? Babe think with your head,dont rush. Be wise and careful
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Best Friend Who’s About To Marry Your Ex? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2017
angry

∆ A person is your Ex doesn't imply infidelity as the cause of your separation....

I'll never stop anybody from doing as he wishes ∆
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Best Friend Who’s About To Marry Your Ex? by Evablizin(f): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2017
grin
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Best Friend Who’s About To Marry Your Ex? by Calebosko(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2017
i will tell him sory,but continue
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Best Friend Who’s About To Marry Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2017
Nothing o, I will just tell her to enjoy her marriage.
Re: What Advice Would You Give Your Best Friend Who’s About To Marry Your Ex? by saintvc(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
these are s mistakes I made.pls don't do that

(1) (Reply)

5 Days To Their Wedding, Man Kills Pride-to-be For Finding Out His Cheating / New To Nairaland___ Help A Newbie Out / I Think I Understand This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.