Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New (6722 Views)

This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by Omegablogger: 10:40am On Dec 16, 2017
Nawao, wetin be dis nah...

Ivorian model, Eudoxie Yao, who claims her backside is the biggest in West Africa, has shared new photos of herself flaunting her massive behind.
See full photos below..

See her hot photos HERE

1 Like

Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2017
Can I place my admission letter on the price tag??
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by Gofwane(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2017
Kai! This is massive! I'm trying to picture how she will look when she lay down flat on the bed.
Her waist and legs will be high in the sky while her head and shoulders will be down below grin
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2017
angry

∆ We men love butts... True!!! But this is obviously nonsensical. ∆

2 Likes

Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by Alwaysking: 11:23am On Dec 16, 2017
This is just too much.
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by Iamdmentor1(m): 11:24am On Dec 16, 2017
I wonder how she bathes
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by QueenSekxy(f): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2017
load of shiit undecided
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by obojememe: 11:26am On Dec 16, 2017
Gofwane:
Kai! This is massive! I'm trying to picture how she will look when she lay down flat on the bed.
Her waist and legs will be high in the sky while her head and shoulders will be down below grin

Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by Gofwane(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=obojememe post=63331889][/quote]

why you dey vex? Is she your sister?

Anyways, me no care even if she's your wife

1 Like

Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2017
She be like witch.

1 Like

Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by mayskit4luv(m): 12:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Mmmmmmm 4 real this is more than enough this is excess
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by ogaJona(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
how this girl go take dey do doggy sef
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by justiniyke29: 1:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gofwane:
MY guru, ur love for yansh no be here o
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by justiniyke29: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
but person fit lost 4 dat kind yansh oo. why are d ladies jealous na its by merit.
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by Forzap: 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
me likey osheeeyy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by columbus007(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
Ok,she can now take it to the bank undecided
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by onecornerboy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gofwane:
I just pity the guy wey dey knack her center point cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
The *backside* alone will take 2 buckets water. shocked
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by Gofwane(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
onecornerboy:

I just pity the guy wey dey knack her center point cheesy cheesy grin
grin the guy must possess a very, very long cassava or else na her thighs and booty cheeks he go just dey fvck instead of the pvssy
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by SirMichael1: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gofwane:

Ogbeni, she's sleeping on bed not iron
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by Gofwane(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
justiniyke29:
MY guru, ur love for yansh no be here o
grin abeg no be this type of nyash. This one na caterpillar naw
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by SirMichael1: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gofwane:

Ogbeni, she's sleeping on a bed not iron. The bed will definitely go down thereby allowing her to sleep properly.

Sleeping on the front =Wahala
√ √ her side= Problem
√ √ √ back= Trouble

Just get me a slim lady abeg. Assets with back aches embarassed
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Omegablogger:
Nawao, wetin be dis nah...

Ivorian model, Eudoxie Yao, who claims her backside is the biggest in West Africa, has shared new photos of herself flaunting her massive behind.
See full photos below..

See her hot photos HERE

This is fast becoming boring.
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by habsydiamond(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
All I see is water water everywhere....she must be the descendant of yokosuna......this one is abnormal ooo
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by justiniyke29: 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gofwane:
grin abeg no be this type of nyash. This one na caterpillar naw
lol,
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by justiniyke29: 7:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
Forzap:
me likey osheeeyy cheesy cheesy
SEE u, u go just kill urself.
Re: Jesu! Lady Who Says She Has The 'biggest Butt In West Africa' Flaunts It In New by onecornerboy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gofwane:
grin the guy must possess a very, very long cassava or else na her thighs and booty cheeks he go just dey fvck instead of the pvssy
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat / Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) / Nigerian Lady’s In Shock As Her Nud3 Pictures Leaked Online By Aggrieved Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.