Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) (6732 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by uche87(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
What was supposed to be a romantic public marriage proposal of happy ending turned out to be a well-dressed man's nightmare after his supposed lover turned him down, screamed at him and went as far as physically assaulting him.

This young man dressed in a native dress staged a marriage proposal at the Ikeja City mall, Lagos State which is regularly a beehive of activities on weekends.

As hundreds of customers went about their businesses, he suddenly went on his knees and brought out an engagement ring to propose to his light-skinned girlfriend.

To his rude shock, the lady who didn't sound too audible in a viral video screamed at him and landed him a dirty slap that had him falling to the ground. She kept insisting she would embarrass him as she called on on-lookers to come hear her out.

The young man who couldn't believe his eyes crawled on the floor in utter disgrace as he tried to appeal to the lady who wasn't ready to hear him out.

The video recording of the awry event has been trending on Instagram for some hours with social media users trying to unravel the identities of both parties and the cause of the drama that ensued.

It would be recalled that public marriage proposal as copied from the western world has become the order of the day among Nigerian youths.

Watch the amateur video clip below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM9ytPctG5E

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/100931/serious-drama-as-lady-turns-down-boyfriends-propos.html

CC Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove Obinoscoppy Tonyebarcanista Airforce1 Dominique

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by AK6464(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
x
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by donstan18: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
No lady will slap and embarrass a man this way if the man in person isn't a pussay ass nigga. Nigga is truly a weakling and a fool from what he displayed.

She slapped you, you tried begging, she screamed and slapped you again, you still begging trying to explain.

Are you mad?

A real man will respond that embarrassment and slap with a thunderous and magnifying uppercut and headbutt, , and then wait for fools who expected him to be a gentleman.

Watch ladies laugh and smile over this without remembering the word "Domestic violence"

Nonsense and Neymar!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Ishilove: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by ojun50(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
me go mall go engage my woman Na inside hiuse we go do, I no get power for nonsense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by weyreypey: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ishilove:
cheesy
That's a madwoman....why are you laughing.. no is no. The guy dull....my responding slaps will end her career

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by ayesco202(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nice one grin
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Alexk2(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Judging By the body language of the lady, there seems to be a serious basis for her rejection and outburst. She seems trying to explain but the guy won't let her.
Whatever it is, why going for public proposal without first settling the matter privately. It's not every lady that can be bribed with that child play called "proposal".
Unless I'm wrong, I don't pity that guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by weyreypey: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Alexk2:
Judging By the body language of the lady, there seems to be a serious basis for her rejection and outburst. She seems trying to explain but the guy won't let her.
Whatever it is, why going for public proposal without first settling the matter privately. It's not every lady that can be bribed with that child play called "proposal".
Y the slaps
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by IamGoke(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Okay.
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Alexk2(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
weyreypey:

Y the slaps
Why is the guy trying to hug and hold her even after rejecting her proposal-that's sexual harassment as it stand. The slap seems like self-defence. The guy mumu jor; proposal no be by force!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by weyreypey: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Alexk2:

Why is the guy trying to hug and hold her even after rejecting her proposal-that's sexual harassment as it stand. The slap seems like self-defence. The guy mumu jor; proposal no be by force!
Ok... guy's a sissy
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2018

PERHAPS THE RING WAS A CHEAP FAKE ONE THAT SHE CAN'T FLAUNT ON INSTAGRAM. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by 1shortblackboy: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lwkmd. E good for am. Public proposals are nothing but emotional blackmail
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Staged

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by vivypretty(f): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
I think that slap has removed every proposal thought in the guy's head forever. The next girl go wait tire.....

there must be a reason for the slap

2 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by vivypretty(f): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
I think that slap has removed every proposal thought in the guy's head forever. The next girl go wait tire.....

there must be a reason for that slap.
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
weyreypey:

That's a madwoman....why are you laughing.. no is no. The guy dull....my responding slaps will end her career

DID YOU WATCH THE CLIP? OMO THE GUY COLLECT SLAP. THREE HEAVY ONES. PLUS THE OLODO SPECTATORS MOCKING HIM AND CHEERING THE GIRL. IF HE HAD RETALIATED I'M SURE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT CASE.

BETTER FOR SARS TO DRILL ME THAN TO GET THIS TYPE OF PUBLIC HUMILIATION FROM A GIRLFRIEND.

vivypretty:

there must be a reason for that slap.

I HOPE YOU CAN STILL SOUND LIKE THIS WHEN THERE'S A VIRAL VIDEO OF A MAN MENDING A LADY, OR SHAMING HER PUBLICLY.

15 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by DivinelyBlessed: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Marry this kind of lady at your own peril

4 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
I am so happy for this. Silly people want to always copy the whites in everything. It is not in our culture to go on our knees to propose to a woman. It belittles the man.

He deserves the disgrace angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
it must be staged

there is no way a woman will be such an animal that she will slap her boyfriend in public for proposing to her

its beyond being razz

Ishilove:
cheesy

it is in no way funny. we call out people for domestic violence all the time. so if this was actually real and the guy lost it and knocked the silly girl out, what would we be saying?

i will embarrass you - come closer.

Alexk2:

please stop posting like an illiterate - they are supposed to be a couple. this is the sort of dumb thinking of people who do not understand feminism, rape, sexual harassment and run to Instagram to make fools of themselves

5 Likes

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Pat081: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DID YOU WATCH THE CLIP? OMO THE GUY COLLECT SLAP. THREE HEAVY ONES. PLUS THE OLODO SPECTATORS MOCKING HIM AND CHEERING THE GIRL. IF HE HAD RETALIATED I'M SURE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT CASE.

BETTER FOR SARS TO DRILL ME THAN TO GET THIS TYPE OF PUBLIC HUMILIATION FROM A GIRLFRIEND.
grin grin grin lol d guy dnt pray very well dat day b4 doing dat
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by ifex370(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
At this point in time.. I have nothing to say till Nysc pays allawee

1 Like

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Danny110(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wich kin love b dis?
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by highpriestess: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
cheesycheesy kikikiki. so funny.cheesy
some guys lack manners.grin
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by vivypretty(f): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I HOPE YOU CAN STILL SOUND LIKE THIS WHEN THERE'S A VIRAL VIDEO OF A MAN MENDING A LADY, OR SHAMING HER PUBLICLY.
I just stated the negative outcome of the slap in the guy's life, not that I am happy he was humiliated like that. seriously I think the girl must have a reason and whatever the reason is, only the two people involved in the relationship know.
Doesn't it look weird to you?
you propose to your girl and the answer she could give was a no and a hot slap.
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by vivypretty(f): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

PERHAPS THE RING WAS A CHEAP FAKE ONE THAT SHE CAN'T FLAUNT ON INSTAGRAM. cheesy

here you are making your own joke and couldn't get mine.
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by MrCork: 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
uche87:

What was supposed to be a romantic public marriage proposal of happy ending turned out to be a well-dressed man's nightmare after his supposed lover turned him down, screamed at him and went as far as physically assaulting him.

This young man dressed in a native dress staged a marriage proposal at the Ikeja City mall, Lagos State which is regularly a beehive of activities on weekends.

As hundreds of customers went about their businesses, he suddenly went on his knees and brought out an engagement ring to propose to his light-skinned girlfriend.

To his rude shock, the lady who didn't sound too audible in a viral video screamed at him and landed him a dirty slap that had him falling to the ground. She kept insisting she would embarrass him as she called on on-lookers to come hear her out.

The young man who couldn't believe his eyes crawled on the floor in utter disgrace as he tried to appeal to the lady who wasn't ready to hear him out.

The video recording of the awry event has been trending on Instagram for some hours with social media users trying to unravel the identities of both parties and the cause of the drama that ensued.

It would be recalled that public marriage proposal as copied from the western world has become the order of the day among Nigerian youths.

Watch the amateur video clip below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM9ytPctG5E

Source: https://www.tori.ng/news/100931/serious-drama-as-lady-turns-down-boyfriends-propos.html

CC Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove Obinoscoppy Tonyebarcanista Airforce1 Dominique

..GREAT SLAP! ! cheesy

...but why do homebase guys think they can toast lightskin females when they clearly ain't gots moiney? ...they tryna compete with us Londoners
(((Wonderfull slap)))
grin grin grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Alexk2(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
oyb:
it must be staged

there is no way a woman will be such an animal that she will slap her boyfriend in public for proposing to her

its beyond being razz

it is in no way funny. we call out people for domestic violence all the time. so if this was actually real and the guy lost it and knocked the silly girl out, what would we be saying?

i will embarrass you - come closer.

please stop posting like an illiterate - they are supposed to be a couple. this is the sort of dumb thinking of people who do not understand feminism, rape, sexual harassment and run to Instagram to make fools of themselves

That's my opinion bro. You insult can't change it.
Thanks.
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
How do guys even feel comfortable proposing publicly?

Me can't try it walai.

That was fantastically embarrassing shocked
Re: Lady Turns Down Boyfriend's Proposal With Hot Slap At Lagos Mall (video) by Lirqur: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
yeyerolling:
Staged

Multi Staged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. / Woman ‘breastfeeds’ Her Lover In Public Transport In New York / Ladies Is It Risky To Date Big Men Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.