Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (70364 Views)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae / Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by oluangelkay(f): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Am scared of water, but once am with him, I can easily do it cos am sure he will protect me, beside, the fact that am scared alone will add to d romantic nature of the date cos he will carry me all d way. hmmmmm Am already dreaming, where is mr right, pls do and come, i dnt wan to wait any longer ,
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Rozaytee: 12:07am On Dec 17, 2017
benzene00:
Nigerian ladies don't deserve this kind of date
but why naa
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2017
kimbraa:
For?.
U sound like someone i know or someone i will enjoy knowing grin
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by jarx: 1:11am On Dec 17, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
That's a lake and not an ocean
is not even a lake
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 1:22am On Dec 17, 2017
kimbraa:
I can, the volume of water seem shallow. After all, the man will always be there to catch me if anything happens. grin

Which man will catch u,he might shock u by the way he wld leave for shore..
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 17, 2017
looks like fiji been there before they got many like that there
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by arnold123: 2:43am On Dec 17, 2017
kimbraa:
I can, the volume of water seem shallow. After all, the man will always be there to catch me if anything happens. grin
is that what your mind deceivingly told you? smart men ain't after the African bleaching biatches anymore, they after making the cash!
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by horlakunle25(m): 5:03am On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:
Ohhhh my dream date
u beta wake up.....!!! B4 u find ursef inside mama-cass.
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
That's a lake and not an ocean
Are you trying to be funny?
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2017
benzene00:
Just say you can't afford this kind of date and we'll totally understand...
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by sleeknick: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2017
kimbraa:

So, u cannot catch urself abi? Na who u go kill u dey find
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by DeBlessedOne(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2017
kimbraa:
You mean Nigerian man? cheesy
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by swiitJese(f): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2017
benzene00:

Ah, pls u r harsh.

cry
cry
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2017
Kimcutie:
Is that your real face? @dp

CUTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Lol. That's my sister, thanks for the compliment. kiss
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Kimcutie: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Lol. That's my sister, thanks for the compliment. kiss
Keep denying... am 80% sure.
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
benzene00:
You don't deserve it either.... Spilling crap out of your leaking mouth!!!!
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
benzene00:

U have said it all
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by benzene00: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
reminiscing:

You don't deserve it either.... Spilling crap out of your leaking mouth!!!!
Have u washed the plates this afternoon?
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Jessica555: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
I can
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by shegie(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
ok, believe u
Olukat:

Not photoshopped
Actually exists in Maldives
It's a small Island in the middle of an ocean, beautiful place
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
benzene00:
Have u washed the plates this afternoon?
Yes I have.Have you brushed?
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by benzene00: 3:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
swiitJese:

Ah, pls u r harsh.
cry cry
that's the gospel truth
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by benzene00: 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
reminiscing:
Yes I have.Have you brushed?
You mean your Brain?
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2017

Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by swiitJese(f): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
benzene00:
that's the gospel truth

R u married?

If not, u r saying ur wife to be doesn't deserve this?

Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by benzene00: 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
swiitJese:

R u married?
If not, u r saying ur wife to be doesn't deserve this?
I don't intend on marrying any Nigerian lady
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by dasparrow: 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
benzene00:

Right! This is why many are dumping you Nigerian-bred men for foreign men and when their wedding pictures hit front page, you people become miserable and accuse your women of gold digging for marrying a white guy. Continue....
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by RealMillennial(m): 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2017
Na so e dey start. After graphic nightmares go join. Finally na deliverance....
#FIA
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
biacan:
Tell them grin
PLS, send me a d.m
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by millionboi2: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
benzene00:
Hahahahaha

E go cost d man.. ...abt six plots of land
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by addictiv(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
lovely..with a small budget of 3m, one can have a good time here for a while..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.