Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (70363 Views)

₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae / Its Fun Reading Hate Comment With Bae While Chilling In My House (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Dyoungstar: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
Explorers:

Attached images, shallow side of Maldives and Bora Bora.

Lakes too?

I don't think someone like me will have the mind to close my eyes one second in one of those buildings on the sea to say I am sleeping.

Looking at it alone from my pc I am scared already let alone living on it.
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Dyoungstar: 11:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
kimbraa:
I can, the volume of water seem shallow. After all, the man will always be there to catch me if anything happens. grin

LWKMD

Make no mistake to attempt such with me, I will just be snapping and videoing how the water is carrying you away.

No be only catch you. Catch fire.
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 26, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
That's a lake and not an ocean
I beg to differ Sir. That's the shore start line with skyblue water. It is between high and low water marks, with noticeable sand.........It's the beach
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Explorers(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2017
jagugu88li:
I beg to differ Sir. That's the shore start line with skyblue water. It is between high and low water marks, with noticeable sand.........It's the beach

Let's make a trip here.
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Explorers:

Let's make a trip here.
Anyday my dear. But, we still have NASA remember. Funny how I couldn't make it coz I was somewhere far and they didn't launch, anyway.

But, I won't wear a swimsuit or, I will and you won't take pictures......... We can try Barcelo Santo Domingo or Toby's Resort.
Re: A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) by pefosa(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
kimbraa:
I can, the volume of water seem shallow. After all, the man will always be there to catch me if anything happens. grin
as if he will even have the money to take you there or even if he has will he call you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Humphreys Chipeta Dies During Beer Drinking Contest In Malawi / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.