Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

In The Beginning There Was An End. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In The Beginning There Was An End. (10036 Views)

What Are You Thanking God For As 2020 Is Coming To An End? / The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon / Is The World Really About To Come To An End? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MizMyColi(f): 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
LoJ:

Hello dear,

indeed I have had quite a few dealings with her. "The Mother" is a term given to her by some practitioners, as she is better understood as the embodiment of Motherhood. But it is not a universal name. She has been revealed and known to virtually all the cultures of the earth under various names and titles, ranging from mother earth, Gaia, the Turtle, Isis, etc. It is perhaps one of the oldest spiritual practice common to all regions of the earth.

Interestingly, during one of the major encounters I had with her, she revealed to me that ancient people in my native tribe used to know her under a specific name. She gave me the name, and I went to carry out research. Since I did not really grew up in africa, I had no clue about that name, nor its significance. I asked to old and knowledgeable people from my native tribe about that name, what it signifies and the implications of it all.

They confirmed to me that it was a sacred name, and told me the mystery tied to that name.

Thank you.

But more please smiley smiley

My eyes itch for more.

1 Like

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by ifenes(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
LoJ:
Following the model of PastorAIO whom I appreciate a lot, I have decided to create a personal thread to share my views and some intimate experiences which I hope would help me and others gain insight. I would have wished to do it in the diary section, but feedback is also important to me, so I think the religion section may be better.

In the beginning there was an end. Life is a cycle and a zero sum game. Whatever the choices we make, whatever the path we thread, all lead to the same end, and that end is nothing. In a sense, whatever goal we earnestly pursue is useless, all are but illusions, a shadow we may say.

What then remains of our constant struggles and efforts? I think experience. Experience is ultimately what matters.

1 Like

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by PastorAIO: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
LoJ:
Hello to all.

"That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh." - book of Genesis.

Today I wish to ponder on the concept of completeness.

As long as I can remember, I have always been looking for completeness. I have always felt uncomplete, and looking for that which will make me whole. This pursuit is what led me to extensive reading as a child, then to music, then religion, then philosophy, then science, etc. I was looking for the "lacking me".

I think this issue of completeness or lack of it, is universal. I can be wrong though. I believe most people are actually, behind the name of god, religion, passion, and the rest, simply willing to be "whole" again.

From my experience, I have realised, man comes into this "world" from a state of unconscious completeness, and falls into a state of conscious incompleteness as a baby. Perhaps this is the real fall of man. We feel this incompleteness consciously, and eager to retrieve our former state of completeness.

Man is looking for union, or reunion with the lacking side of him. Is it the mystical truth behind this quoted verse of the Bible?

Have you read Plato's Symposium?

Plato

In his dialogue The Symposium, Plato has Aristophanes present a story about soulmates. Aristophanes states that humans originally had four arms, four legs, and a single head made of two faces. He continues that there were three genders: man, woman and the "Androgynous", each with two sets of Instruments with the Androgynous having both male and female Instruments. The men were children of the sun, the women were children of the earth and the Androgynous were children of the moon, which was born of the sun and earth. It is said that humans had great strength at the time and threatened to conquer the gods. The gods were then faced with the prospect of destroying the humans with lightning as they had done with the Titans but then they would lose the tributes given to the gods by humans. Zeus developed a creative solution by splitting humans in half as punishment for humanity's pride and doubling the number of humans who would give tribute to the gods. These split humans were in utter misery to the point where they would not eat and would perish so Apollo had sewn them up and reconstituted their bodies with the navel being the only remnant harkening back to their original form. Each human would then only have one set of Instruments and would forever long for his/her other half; the other half of his/her soul. It is said that when the two find each other, there is an unspoken understanding of one another, that they feel unified and would lie with each other in unity and would know no greater joy than that.[3]

Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MizMyColi(f): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by mnwankwo(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2018
LoJ:
Hello to all.

"That is why a man leaves his father and mother and is united to his wife, and they become one flesh." - book of Genesis.

Today I wish to ponder on the concept of completeness.

As long as I can remember, I have always been looking for completeness. I have always felt uncomplete, and looking for that which will make me whole. This pursuit is what led me to extensive reading as a child, then to music, then religion, then philosophy, then science, etc. I was looking for the "lacking me".

I think this issue of completeness or lack of it, is universal. I can be wrong though. I believe most people are actually, behind the name of god, religion, passion, and the rest, simply willing to be "whole" again.

From my experience, I have realised, man comes into this "world" from a state of unconscious completeness, and falls into a state of conscious incompleteness as a baby. Perhaps this is the real fall of man. We feel this incompleteness consciously, and eager to retrieve our former state of completeness.

Man is looking for union, or reunion with the lacking side of him. Is it the mystical truth behind this quoted verse of the Bible?

Hello LOJ. The urge or longing to be in tune, to gain connection with GOD, is hardwired in every soul and cannot be shaken off. A soul ( Spirit to be more precise) wanders in the creations of GOD driven by the inherent urge to gain connection with his/her Creator.There is no joy, happiness or inner peace until a Spirit or Soul connects/reconnects to the source of Life that is GOD. What you refer as "Completeness" will come about when a Spirit has found GOD and willingly lives in the sense of the Laws of GOD. Then the Spirit is in tune with the emanations that comes from LIFE (GOD). In reciprocity, these emanations out of GOD will nourish the Soul, permitting it to transform the latent GOD-given talents into abilities. The soul is now born again and can now begin the journey to ascend to the luminous kingdom of GOD which people refer to as heaven. Billions of experiences will cross the path of such a wanderer bring him or her knowledge and recognition of the the manifestations of the will of GOD in different planes of existence. Then, at a point in this journey, the soul will come to the realization of the highest recognition and that is, GOD is the living LOVE. All that emanates from such a soul is Love of GOD and love for all creations of GOD. Such a soul is now "Complete". A soul that is "Complete" spreads the love of GOD to all to all other beings in the wonderful creations of GOD, bringing radiant joy, happiness, healing and peace. Stay blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by LotusFan: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
mnwankwo:

Hello LOJ. The urge or longing to be in tune, to gain connection with GOD, is hardwired in every soul and cannot be shaken off. A soul ( Spirit to be more precise) wanders in the creations of GOD driven by the inherent urge to gain connection with his/her Creator.There is no joy, happiness or inner peace until a Spirit or Soul connects/reconnects to the source of Life that is GOD. What you refer as "Completeness" will come about when a Spirit has found GOD and willingly lives in the sense of the Laws of GOD. Then the Spirit is in tune with the emanations that comes from LIFE (GOD). In reciprocity, these emanations out of GOD will nourish the Soul, permitting it to transform the latent GOD-given talents into abilities. The soul is now born again and can now begin the journey to ascend to the luminous kingdom of GOD which people refer to as heaven. Billions of experiences will cross the path of such a wanderer bring him or her knowledge and recognition of the the manifestations of the will of GOD in different planes of existence. Then, at a point in this journey, the soul will come to the realization of the highest recognition and that is, GOD is the living LOVE. All that emanates from such a soul is Love of GOD and love for all creations of GOD. Such a soul is now "Complete". A soul that is "Complete" spreads the love of GOD to all to all other beings in the wonderful creations of GOD, bringing radiant joy, happiness, healing and peace. Stay blessed.

Wow!!! Such a long time...where have you been? I was just talking about you last night, or was it the night before?

Happy New Year to you Sir!!!

***I haven’t even read the post yet***
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
LotusFan:
Wow!!! Such a long time...where have you been? I was just talking about you last night, or was it the night before?
Mnwankwo is a living legend around here. Too bad he posts rarely these days (actually years). I always enjoy his posts. And yes, I did smile, even before he reading what he wrote.

2 Likes

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MizMyColi(f): 7:30pm On Jan 05, 2018
mnwankwo:

Such a gentleman and a refreshing readsmiley

Hello to you, Mnwankwo.

I too, desire to be a complete soul.
To attain perfection in loving and BEING love, in its truest, purest form.
I cannot conceive a greater purpose as to why I am here on this plane of existence.

1 Like

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by johnydon22(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mindfulness:

Obviously, there are many contradictions in the Bible and many of us do not resonate with the image of God that paints the Creator in a hostile, punitive, vengeful, brutal and sadistic way. I even refuse to think of God in this way. It is blasphemy in my eyes. In Jesus Name. Amen. grin cheesy smiley
By painting God as the offense-taking, petty, easily irritated Being, we make God in our image forgetting who we really are.

The Bible has been written and re-written, translated over and over again, delivered from generation to generation to generation and across cultures. It was written by, through and for (wo-)men. It is bound to be flawed. This is why God gave you an inner voice. Listen to it. A thought is right when it feels right. If God wanted us to be obedient, he would have created us so. wink

If you ask me: i'd say that biblically, God is everything that man is not yet everything that man is.

Man is a weak creature, vulnerable and tiny - But God is an all powerful entity
Man knows so little - God knows everything
Man is limited - God sees all
Man is fallen - God is mighty

God is a projection of all our shortcoming, this is just an attempt to imagine a perfect being, the pinnacle of all that is to exist.
But i'd say that perfection always remains elusive.

But then again, even though God is everything man is not, in their unflinching pious enthusiasm, God then became everything that man is:

Man is needy - God is too
Man gets jealous - Gee who is more jealous than God?
Man hates and picks sides - same with God
Man is petty - God is
man is insecure, emotionally unbalanced - God is
Man is egoistic - God is the chairman in that department
Man is subject to vanity and pride - God also
man gets angry - God also does.
Literally every emotion, behavior that you can imagine man is capable of, God is guilty of all in the bible.

Man has a close affinity and regard to gold, precious stones and gems - God literally lives in a mansion made of gold with precious stones as a foundation.

I think this paints a very clear picture.

Man and God once met each other and both shouted "My creator!"

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by urahara(m): 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2018
johnydon22:

If you ask me: i'd say that biblically, God is everything that man is not yet everything that man is.

God is a projection of all our shortcoming, this is just an attempt to imagine a perfect being, the pinnacle of all that is to exist.

But then again, even though God is everything man is not, in their unflinching pious enthusiasm, God then became everything that man is:

Man is petty - God is
Literally every emotion, behavior that you can imagine man is capable of, God is guilty of all in the bible.

Man has a close affinity and regard to gold, precious stones and gems - God literally lives in a mansion made of gold with precious stones as a foundation.

Looooool @ bolded

1 Like

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MizMyColi(f): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2018
johnydon22:

Man is petty - God is

I was going to create a counter post, and then my mind placed emphasis on where you wrote " biblically "
Well, I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by johnydon22(m): 8:36pm On Jan 05, 2018
MizMyColi:

I was going to create a counter post, and then my mind placed emphasis on where you wrote " biblically "
Well, I rest my case.

lol.. Good thing i was specific then
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by LotusFan: 9:04pm On Jan 05, 2018
LoJ:

Mnwankwo is a living legend around here. Too bad he posts rarely these days (actually years). I always enjoy his posts. And yes, I did smile, even before he reading what he wrote.

LoJ, I remember those days, way back when I used to look forward to his posts, the way I look forward to Sarassin’s posts now...Some people’s depth and insight can turn you into an Airconditioner cheesy

2 Likes

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by LotusFan: 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
MizMyColi:

Hello to you, Mnwankwo.

I cannot conceive a greater purpose as to why I am here on this plane of existence.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by TomHagen: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
johnydon22:

Man is petty - God is

Oh Lord...

1 Like

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by TomHagen: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
MizMyColi:

Well, I rest my case.
I think it's a brilliant post, could you pretend there is no "biblically" and say what was on your mind. I'll like to see a believer respond to that post.

One should also bear in mind that the post to a large extent touches all the variants of God in existence.
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by mnwankwo(m): 12:09am On Jan 06, 2018
LotusFan:

Happy New Year to you Sir!!!

***I haven’t even read the post yet***
Hi LotusFan. Thanks for your kind words and thoughts. Happy New Year to you too. Stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MizMyColi(f): 12:10am On Jan 06, 2018
TomHagen:
I think it's a brilliant post, could you pretend there is no "biblically" and say what was on your mind. I'll like to see a believer respond to that post.

One should also bear in mind that the post to a large extent touches all the variants of God in existence.

I'm not a Christian believer.
I do not have any religion to which I am an adherent.
Man's ability as co-creator is one that is never to be undermined.

I have felt a light, a power and an essence; I have tapped from a source from within that is nothing short of DIVINE.

It is alive in me.
It is flowing.

I don't need a bible or any religious book for validation.
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2018
johnydon22:

Man is petty - God is

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by mnwankwo(m): 12:12am On Jan 06, 2018
LoJ:

Hello LOJ. Thanks for your kind words. I am not a legend nor do I desire to be one. Hopefully, I will post more in this New Year. Stay blessed.
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by mnwankwo(m): 12:17am On Jan 06, 2018
MizMyColi:

Hello to you, Mnwankwo.

Thanks for your kind words MizMyColi. You have captured the purpose for which the Creator permitted us to wander through his creations. I wish you strength. Stay blessed.
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MizMyColi(f): 12:23am On Jan 06, 2018
Hi @TomHagen,

Johnnydon22 wrote,

In my personal capacity and experience, I have seen myself as a very powerful being. I know everything that I need to know. I am my own limitation, in other words, as far as my mind can conceive, I am limitless, I am not fallen in anyway...I am here in this plane of existence, living out experiences which I have chosen to go through (good, bad, ugly)....nothing about me is fallen, I am an evolving human, and even if I truly did fall, it is because I chose to, for surely, there is a greater purpose unto transcendence, unto Godhood.

There is power and infinity that is beyond what any religious book teaches, we can only begin to truly grasp some of this infiniteness when we look within for answers, and experiences....not without.

1 Like

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MizMyColi(f): 12:25am On Jan 06, 2018
mnwankwo:

Hello LOJ. Thanks for your kind words. I am not a legend nor do I desire to be one. Hopefully, I will post more in this New Year. Stay blessed.

Ohhh, please do smiley
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MizMyColi(f): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2018
mnwankwo:

Thanks for your kind words MizMyColi. You have captured the purpose for which the Creator permitted us to wander through his creations. I wish you strength. Stay blessed.

As I do you too.

Greetings smiley
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 06, 2018
johnydon22:

Man is petty - God is

Your image of God sucks. grin

1 Like

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Mujtahida: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2018
LoJ:
A friend of mine, a lady mother of 2 children had an emergency. The last born was very sick she had to rush to buy stuffs to treat him. She needed my help to take care of the children, while she rushed to the various pharmacies and get those Chinese sounding medicines angry.

I always joyfully help, so I went to spend the entire time with the last born and the first born. The unavoidable happened. The baby began to cry, and to cry, and cry.

I tried all possible mean to calm him, and take care of him. I sang music (I'm a professional musician/arranger) took him on my torso, walked with, danced with him, jumped with him, smiled to him, spoke to him, laid on the bed with him. I tried to feed him, clean him, change the clothes and all...

The baby ultimately found peace as I was already totally exhausted. But that moment when he found peace and slept, was so pure and so pricey, that I almost cried of joy. I realised all the works the sweet mothers, all over the world are doing daily to bring their children up "in the way of the lord" grin.

I also realized that, while taking care of him, I needed twice or thrice the concentration, focus, energy, endurance, single-mindedness, dedication and selflessness I usually exhibit while practicing my spiritual exercices (Mantras, meditation or rituals).

I came to the conclusion that, true motherhood is sacred, divine, and is surely the shortest path to spiritual growth. I don't know what Paul meant in that passage, and I continue to think he had misogynist tendencies. Still, he is right on point on that one.

I doff my hat in respect, admiration and love to all the women out there taking good care of their children. Wherever Heaven is, it must be ruled by a Woman.
If you become
a mother, then there is no need to become a saint. You are already a saint - Osho 'Be Realistic: Plan for a Miracle'

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Mujtahida: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
MizMyColi:

Ooshey.
Eiisshhh.
Gosh, I love you.
I love you sis smiley
Let me coman be going before activists threaten me with 14years.
Thank you for the laughter and joy you bring smiley.

I have actually posited a number of times that the OT God most people try so hard to defend is my devil.

Some things do not add up...and I'm done bothering my head.
I only decided to talk about these things again because Sarassin brings on a perspective that's not mainstream and he speaks from experience most times.

Oh, I love it when you apply humor.
wink
You sure are into something @the bolded. Well ever wondered why the devil is rarely mentioned in the OT? in fact he doesn't feature at all from Genesis to Ruth(maybe the serpent in Genesis. do you know that snakes were regarded as lovely wise creatures in ancient pagan cultures). He's mentioned just once in the book of Samuel and Chronicles and then there's that chapter in Isaiah 14 Christians like to connect to Satan. From Isaiah till Malachi the devil doesn't get a look in except the reference to Prince of Persia in the book of Daniel.

How about the numerous times that the Bible says that an evil spirit or a lying spirit from the Lord was sent to Saul, to a prophet? How about the verses in Samuel and Chronicles which say an Satan incited David against Isreal (1 chronicles 21:1) and in the book of Samuel it's says God incited David. Both chapters were describing the same incidence.

Well not many Christians know that Judaism has a very benign view of Satan.They believe Satan is just a hindrance that God places on the path of men to enable them become stronger. Not this dark, morbid, demonised version rife in Christianity( they are forever casting and binding but somehow he's never casted and he's never bound grin grin.) Scholars say that the Jews borrowed the concept of Satan after they returned from the exile. Can you imagine that in all the drama of the confrontation between Moses and Pharaoh Satan is not mentioned at all? The struggle is depicted in purely mundane terms except of course for the intervention of the supreme interventionist(God)

Sometimes a thought steals into my mind:What if Jehovah is actually the devil, who has gotten all dressed up and is determined to pain God as Satan and pass himself as God? What if this is the most unsuspecting inversion the world is experiencing? Check out: God wrote a book, a tool of propaganda. What if Satan(God) is being patient till the end for the whole sickening charade to be exposed and for man to see God (Satan) in his true human destroying character? What if?

What if the Bible writers in their job to spiritually castrate mankind decided to depict the NT God in loving terms and forever impose schizophrenia on mankind whereby in the OT God is hate, hateful, murderous and cruel while he is loving, compassionate and good in the NT. Classic mindfvck

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Mujtahida: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2018
MizMyColi:

Thank you.

But more please smiley smiley

My eyes itch for more.
You are spiritually hungry. Ravenous. You shall be filled.
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MizMyColi(f): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Mujtahida:

You sure are into something @the bolded. Well ever wondered why the devil is rarely mentioned in the OT? in fact he doesn't feature at all from Genesis to Ruth(maybe the serpent in Genesis. do you know that snakes were regarded as lovely wise creatures in ancient pagan cultures). He's mentioned just once in the book of Samuel and Chronicles and then there's that chapter in Isaiah 14 Christians like to connect to Satan. From Isaiah till Malachi the devil doesn't get a look in except the reference to Prince of Persia in the book of Daniel.

How about the numerous times that the Bible says that an evil spirit or a lying spirit from the Lord was sent to Saul, to a prophet? How about the verses in Samuel and Chronicles which say an Satan incited David against Isreal (1 chronicles 21:1) and in the book of Samuel it's says God incited David. Both chapters were describing the same incidence.

Well not many Christians know that Judaism has a very benign view of Satan.They believe Satan is just a hindrance that God places on the path of men to enable them become stronger. Not this dark, morbid, demonised version rife in Christianity( they are forever casting and binding but somehow he's never casted and he's never bound grin grin.) Scholars say that the Jews borrowed the concept of Satan after they returned from the exile. Can you imagine that in all the drama of the confrontation between Moses and Pharaoh Satan is not mentioned at all? The struggle is depicted in purely mundane terms except of course for the intervention of the supreme interventionist(God)

Sometimes a thought steals into my mind:What if Jehovah is actually the devil, who has gotten all dressed up and is determined to pain God as Satan and pass himself as God? What if this is the most unsuspecting inversion the world is experiencing? Check out: God wrote a book, a tool of propaganda. What if Satan(God) is being patient till the end for the whole sickening charade to be exposed and for man to see God (Satan) in his true human destroying character? What if?

What if the Bible writers in their job to spiritually castrate mankind decided to depict the NT God in loving terms and forever impose schizophrenia on mankind whereby in the OT God is hate, hateful, murderous and cruel while he is loving, compassionate and good in the NT. Classic mindfvck

I don't know the exact parts to quote in your post because everything, everything sank.

I have said it countlessly, that the God I read about in the bible; something is wrong somewhere.

You mentioned that I am hungry.
It's true.

Coming across seekers like you have a way of igniting that hunger.

It's just sometimes, I choose not to bother my head much.

You see...
I know I have high capacity for spiritual growth.
I think there is something specially special about me (I'm not blowing my trumpet o), but sometimes, inshort, most times, I just tend to overlook because if I start exploring all the specialness, I fear it would alienate me from the the world, my world...

You know how deeply spiritual people can be, yeah?

Like too quiet, and sooo gloomy and always pondering and meditating...
Honestly, I think my life is boring enough, I don't want to add to the boringness.
I will just Vanish!

grin
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2018
Mujtahida:
If you become
a mother, then there is no need to become a saint. You are already a saint - Osho 'Be Realistic: Plan for a Miracle'

You have said it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by Mujtahida: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2018
MizMyColi:
grin grin grin grin

I don't know the exact parts to quote in your post because everything, everything sank.

I have said it countlessly, that the God I read about in the bible; something is wrong somewhere.

You mentioned that I am hungry.
It's true.

Coming across seekers like you have a way of igniting that hunger.

It's just sometimes, I choose not to bother my head much.

You see...
I know I have high capacity for spiritual growth.
I think there is something specially special about me (I'm not blowing my trumpet o), but sometimes, inshort, most times, I just tend to overlook because if I start exploring all the specialness, I fear it would alienate me from the the world, my world...

You know how deeply spiritual people can be, yeah?

Like too quiet, and sooo gloomy and always pondering and meditating...
Honestly, I think my life is boring enough, I don't want to add to the boringness.
I will just Vanish!

grin
Yeah, you will come to green pastures. Bloom, bloom and grow. Once we deeply experience that which is natural we will know true spirituality.
Re: In The Beginning There Was An End. by MizMyColi(f): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Mujtahida:

Yeah, you will come to green pastures. Bloom, bloom and grow. Once we deeply experience that which is natural we will know true spirituality.

Loooool
@Green pastures grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm talking of vanishing, and you talk of green pastures.

Let me enjoy more years of carefreeness please.

I will join the masters after that cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do you think Adam attained a height of 90 Feet ? / NASA Found Message From God Written On Tablets In A Martian Cave / What Did You Learn In Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.