Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

She Raped Me And Begged - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Raped Me And Begged (10094 Views)

She Raped Me / She Raped Me / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Raped Me And Begged by Thermodynamics(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
GUY, YOU DE LIIIIIE DIE. I FEEL LIKE STRANGLING YOU, CHIA YOU NOR JUST GET SENSE AT ALLLL, SO YOU ACTUALLY EXPECT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THIS CRAP.

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me And Begged by thewritingtodo(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
donstan18:

Starting from your topic's title.

These your lies can turn my grandma to a virgin and make her hymen to be strong like original leather belt of 12k!!

Guy you harsh o.. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: She Raped Me And Begged by donstan18: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gofwane:
grin oboyyeh, original leather belt? That means the girl with a strong hymen like original jeans is still a learner

Lol, Ma nigga...Ma nigga!

Free that man!
Re: She Raped Me And Begged by donstan18: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2017
Thermodynamics:
GUY, YOU DE LIIIIIE DIE. I FEEL LIKE STRANGLING YOU, CHIA YOU NOR JUST GET SENSE AT ALLLL, SO YOU ACTUALLY EXPECT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THIS CRAP.

My testis vibrated immediately I saw your moniker "Thermodynamics".

It reminded me of how scared I was when I was studying the course.

Cheii!!!, Uwa nkea sef!!
Re: She Raped Me And Begged by Ladeola(f): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
So,u had sex wt a lady on her period..hmm,i wonder how u maintained erection to finish dat round,sef..

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me And Begged by doubleZ88(m): 9:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
dat wasn't rape as far as I'm concerned.
she just had her way coz u already put her in d mood so wat dyu expect. and again if u didn't plan to knack her, wat will she be doing in ur place by 10-11pm at nite?

in other news, u bad gan. three punnas in one day!!
Twale baba!!

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me And Begged by EmmySparky(m): 10:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
in falz voice...wehdone sir
Re: She Raped Me And Begged by ponti93(m): 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2017
She told u to put on condom and u did... And u are here saying what?

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me And Begged by deolurexy1(m): 12:39am On Dec 17, 2017
Bro your dick has to charge before penetration can happen. You can't tell me a bloodied pvcy will give you an erection

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me And Begged by BornAgainMay: 6:03am On Dec 17, 2017
deolurexy1:
Bro your dick has to charge before penetration can happen. You can't tell me a bloodied pvcy will give you an erection

Not with a great Mouth Action..

She ate my dick

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me And Begged by gbegbs: 6:25am On Dec 17, 2017
sorry o. believe it or not believe it dey use blood tonic from now on o because ur blood go dey dry up small small. she don use u do money juju. d girl go blow soon watch. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me And Begged by Ajfems(m): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2017
OK.... Ur name is bornagain....

ND u were jst raped ND ya complaining. Didn't u enjoy it grin grin grin
What abt those dat were raped and didn't enjoy it. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me And Begged by Drguzzykola(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
BornAgainMay:
I want to share the Experience I had with a particular girl I met in school..

I met this Girl(Name withheld) when I was rounding up with my project. She is moderately beautiful and was in her First year then.

To make story short, I invited her over to the house and she honoured my invitation, she called me around 7pm to come over to her hostel and pick her and I did as she said.

Between, 10-11pm, I decided to just massage her as she had told me that she needed a Massage. While massaging her, she got Hot and asked me to get a Condom.

I never wanted to have sex with her as I had sexed two ladies on that very blessed day. I made it clear to her that I had just one condom in the house and she asked me to put it on.

I wore the condom and was abt penetrating her, when I discovered she was in her Period. I had to pull off the condom immediately.

She started crying and begging, she rolled on the floor, begging and crying that I have already turned her on with my long dick and I can't leave her like that, she lamented on how she would die if I fail to have sex with her.

I persisted but she forcefully climbed me and put my dick straight to her vagina. At that juncture I couldn't control myself until we finished the first round.

She gave me some money to buy drugs and actually told me the drugs to buy to avoid infections.

It was then that I noticed that some ladies are Sex starved and lack self control just like some guys too.

ok o, but bros
which drug did she prescribe for u as per d infection thing,,

somehow, what if she has HIV, just thinking o,

reply me asap or if u won't mind,

just goan get PEP(post exposure profilaxis ) in case she get HIV, she wont tell u that.
this will help u against such infection within the next 48hrs, no time again, be fast or u remain unlucky after 48hrs if she's +ve..
don't coman add to the number of people leaving with HIV biko

or better contact a doctor for advise coz of the side effect..

ur time start now
Re: She Raped Me And Begged by BornAgainMay: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Drguzzykola:

ok o, but bros
which drug did she prescribe for u as per d infection thing,,

somehow, what if she has HIV, just thinking o,

reply me asap or if u won't mind,

just goan get PEP(post exposure profilaxis ) in case she get HIV, she wont tell u that.
this will help u against such infection within the next 48hrs, no time again, be fast or u remain unlucky after 48hrs if she's +ve..
don't coman add to the number of people leaving with HIV biko

or better contact a doctor for advise coz of the side effect..

ur time start now

Bros, it happened since 2015 na

Calm down. HIV is fictitious
Re: She Raped Me And Begged by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bro your lies can move Mountains
Re: She Raped Me And Begged by Drguzzykola(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
BornAgainMay:

Bros, it happened since 2015 na
Calm down. HIV is fictitious
I wish I understand u better @fictitious..
Re: She Raped Me And Begged by RealMillennial(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
I promised myself I won't abuse people when I joined NL, even when they deserved it.

The more CR/\P like this I read, the harder it is to keep dat promise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? / Watch Full Video Of Bobrisky's Former Pa Oye Kyme / Cute Guys Are Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.