Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,030 members, 7,953,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Southern Senators Blast Northern Senators Over Confab - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Senators Blast Northern Senators Over Confab (2169 Views)

Almajirai Blast Northern Governors Over 'Maltreatment' / Southern Senators Begin Confab / Biafra: We Stand With One Nigeria – Southern Senators’ Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Senators Blast Northern Senators Over Confab by FriendNG: 9:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

You have returned to your narrow cocoon. Step out....

From Nigerian standpoint and political structure Sardauna is not the constitution.

Discuss technicalities of your reluctance to restructuring...i.e. A return to pre 66 governance. What scares you about the 57 or 63 arrangement?

If nothing scares the North, then why the cold feet about stepping foward to the negotiating table?

The South is ready!

It seems you're not ready so let me just allow. We are talking on 2014 national confab and possibility of it scaling through f north reject it.

You started like some1 that will present ideas and facts but you ended up ranting.

Bye
Re: Southern Senators Blast Northern Senators Over Confab by BabaRamota1980: 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
FriendNG:

It seems you're not ready so let me just allow. We are talking on 2014 national confab and possibility of it scaling through f north reject it.

You started like some1 that will present ideas and facts but you ended up ranting.

Bye

Again, you are in a tunnel. Come out...

2014 is one of many milestones since we have been deliberating restructuring. It is not an exchange that started in 2014, the reference goes back to 1957. If you are objective you should attend to the whole chain, not just one link put in place two or three years ago.

There is something about restructuring that intimidates North. Why are you scared?

2 Likes

Re: Southern Senators Blast Northern Senators Over Confab by Amberon11: 4:29am On Dec 17, 2017
What about the injustice of revenue allocation implemented by you northerners. Is it for the benefit of everyone? Senseless people.
FriendNG:

If it was in the interest of every1, they wont have rejected it. I cannot reject what will benefit me. By the way I will read it. It is about 800+ pages
Re: Southern Senators Blast Northern Senators Over Confab by Amberon11: 4:30am On Dec 17, 2017
What about the house of Reps that has much more northerners than southerners? We should scrap it then.
Shameless senseless people.
FriendNG:

Not only that but 1 of it. Since I have the documented one now, I will at my own time be picking and dissecting them one after the other.
Re: Southern Senators Blast Northern Senators Over Confab by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2017
Amberon11:
What about the injustice of revenue allocation implemented by you northerners. Is it for the benefit of everyone? Senseless people.
My major problem with the current system. Assuming north has the oil, it'll be a diff story entirely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Look Of Ondo Town After The Rain / Ijaw Relationship With Yoruba And Igbo / Why Buhari Keep Getting 12m Votes In The North Even With No Structure And Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.