Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) (62141 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by Yommy247(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
lilytender:

Christians don't dress like the prostitute in those pictures either. The guy has gotten himself an untrained cheap prostitute, period.
Be reasonable and responsible for once... just once!
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by Olawalesadiq(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
Yommy247:
You need a brand new brain bro
you can give yourself
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by kayluv95: 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Not at all is she to be called a muslim... A muslimah will surely know that it is haram for her to marry a christian man whereas it is allowed for a muslim man to marry a christian guy... Look at the way she even dressed... A LovePeddler... Scumbag... Wolf...

She is not to be called a muslim....
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
These are the types of miracles that only love does. Only love has the power to help you accept others, and help others accept you unconditionally, just as you are.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2017
lilytender:

Christians don't dress like the prostitute in those pictures either. The guy has gotten himself an untrained cheap prostitute, period.

Thank you o jare my sister. That one brain dey pain am. grin grin
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by Cityguy: 12:49am On Dec 18, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
I guess she's a sinner-muslim undecided
Hahaha haha........you killed me oooooo

1 Like

Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 1:38am On Dec 18, 2017
Pls wia is the Muslim lady. Me akant find her o cry

Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by lazygal: 2:05am On Dec 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's not a Muslim,
A true Muslim will wear hijabs,
A true Muslim won't wear something that short.

Likewise,

He is not a true Christian.
A true Christian knows better than to marry a Muslim.
Because the bible instructs that we should not be unequally yoked with unbelievers.

They are better than you .you yhud devil worshipping beast

1 Like

Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by goodnews777: 2:45am On Dec 18, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Down here in Lagos sef where everybody do wetin dem want in a very liberal society, muslim girls dont dress like that, not to talk of Kogi where culture and tradition is very conservative. This guy need to check that girl well. Her name maybe muslim, that does not make her muslim.

He need to get a microscope and check that thing well before he go waste money on dowry and ring, dont be fooled by that muslim claim.

Now she is not a Moslem because a christian has colonized her. Next you are all thinking of how to kill her or hear he is a Moslem , then her dress sense is ok. Do you know how many oloshos are Moslems ? Keep deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by dwas: 5:42am On Dec 18, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

I'm not a Muslim but I know that:

A true Muslim, even hypocritical Muslim cannot dress this way. This one na just normal jasi girl.. The religious attachment is unnecessary.
Even the guy self grin

I completely agree with you.
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by Humility017(m): 5:43am On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This is just one of the numerous advantage of social media
I don't think the girl is a core Muslim
Dear...good morning
trust your weekend went well?
and how was service yesterday...?

just wanna say Hi....
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2017
Humility017:

Dear...good morning
trust your weekend went well?
and how was service yesterday...?

just wanna say Hi....
Oh Yeah
It was fyn
Good morning
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by Humility017(m): 6:31am On Dec 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Oh Yeah It was fyn Good morning
good to know you're good and your weekend went well....
do have a glorious week... will you mind i send you a PM?
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by khristal87(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

A true Muslim, even hypocritical Muslim cannot dress this way. This one na just normal jasi girl.. The religious attachment is unnecessary.
Even the guy self grin

Dnt say what u dnt knw. Kogi muslims re liberal nd nt like d hypocritical muslims in d core north.

1 Like

Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by khristal87(m): 7:13am On Dec 18, 2017
mukhcech:

Thank you o jare my sister. That one brain dey pain am. grin grin

What right d u ve to call someone's wife a prostitute? This shows hw uncultured and uncivilized u re. U do nt ve dt right.
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by mukhcech(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2017
khristal87:

What right d u ve to call someone's wife a prostitute? This shows hw uncultured and uncivilized u re. U do nt ve dt right.

Birds of same feather. Keeping going bout naked. grin grin
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This is just one of the numerous advantage of social media
I don't think the girl is a core Muslim
Lolz.
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
The babe na flexing lady o, a core Muslim won't dress that way same for a real Christian.
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2017
missyQween:

And,You have no right to call her a kufar
Or have you forgotten what your Lord said?
"The matter is not for you to judge"
oh miss i was banned that is why i didn't reply,so concerning the woman,you can't be praying solat and dress like this,and you know he who neglect solat is kafir,waliyansubilah.
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by missyQween(f): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2017
abdelrahman:
oh miss i was banned that is why i didn't reply,so concerning the woman,you can't be praying solat and dress like this,and you know he who neglect solat is kafir,waliyansubilah.

Lol.Don't get banned again o
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 31, 2017
missyQween:

Lol.Don't get banned again o
haba me and ban are 5 and 5.1 gringrin mo.ds don't like truth and im ready to speak truth.
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by tomdon(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
OrestesDante:
angry

Even the guy self grin

See them.
DISGUSTING FANATICS.
They're always fanning the embers of discord
MAY YOU ALL ROT IN HELL
Re: Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:28am On Jul 18, 2019
OrestesDante:
angry

Even the guy self grin

I believe you are from the North East.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" / Desperate For A Husband. / Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.