Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,924 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" (62127 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
A man of vision is not necessarily a potentially rich man and a successful man is never the same as a rich man.

Often times when a lady says "I want a man with vision" what goes through her mind is that she wants a man that has good plans to make good money in the future.

Most ladies are fond of having a prototype figure of the type of man they want and in-fact when some ladies watch some accomplished guys on TV they just imagine their man could be who they are watching and some even develop hatred for their men wondering why his story is not like the rich men they read about or watch on TV but the hard fact of life is that every one of us have different scripts of life and we can never ever be the same.

Before you marry a man you must understand what he wants from life and trust me,some men have vision that has no affiliations to riches and you must also understand that no matter how dogged and resilient that guy may be in actualizing his dreams,some visions never come to pass and you must understand these facts and decide if you are still interested in being with him regardless and not frustrate his life if things do not turn out the way he planned.

Some guys have a vision to be good activists,caterers.teachers,missionaries,to serve someone,to be a dancer,sportsman,drummer and so on but the truth is that a man's vision is his vision so whenever ladies use these words "I want a man of vision" they must understand that some men don't even have vision to be rich but to be fulfilled and fulfillment in your career is never the same as riches.

People who changed the history of the world where not wealthy talking about

Jesus Christ
Muhamed.
Isaac newton,
Nelson Mandela,
christopher columbus,
The Buddha
Mikhail Gorbachev
Winston Churchill
Woodrow Wilson
William Shakespeare
Martin Luther King

I can only imagine if Jesus happens to have a lady he was planning to marry and he tells the lady that his vision is to die for the world,will she still stand by him and marry him?

So when next a lady says "she wants a man with vision" Please don't think that every visionary man is keen on riches so ask that guy well and decide if you are willing to stand by him or just take a walk and allow a lady who will go all the way with him come into his life.

And for the guys, please don't be scared to open up to that lady on your real vision no matter how stupid or lowly it may be,remember that following your passion and fulfilling your vision is the greatest success and the greatest wealth you can ever acquire but you must also understand that no matter your vision,it is important for you to still perform your primary financial duty as the head of the family.

And for the ladies i will advice that you look inward,be a goal getter and set out early in life to also achieve your goals in life without any form of dependency or expectancy from any man because that man who seem to have great wealth today can crash in a swift and that unassuming man could become a billionaire later so go for the man of your heart,take the risk,be with a man for the right reason and commit the rest to fate.

Hope this makes sense.

276 Likes 28 Shares

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Slimzjoe(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
A Lil bit sensible

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Not everybody is destined to have a love life or female partners , some are best left "SINGLE".

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Not everybody is destined to have a love life or female partners , some are best left "SINGLE".

Yeah,like our lord and saviour..Jesus

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Slimzjoe:
A Lil bit sensible
Hi smiley
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Toks2008:

Yeah,like our lord and saviour..Jesus
"our"?. Sorry , I dont believe in jesus.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Impressed

1 Like

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Slimzjoe(m): 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Hi smiley

Hey Milady, A Lovely Smile you have there! cheesy

Which Toothpaste you dey use abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Cholls(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
My brother thank you.
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by obiorathesubtle: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Finally! Something I can call 'sense'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:

"our"?. Sorry , I dont believe in jesus.

LOL!

Issorite..Just don't be caught dead without accepting him as lord...please no vex o,na my own i talk. Peace

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by VickyRotex(f): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Beautiful piece. Op, May wisdom never elude you.

10 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Finally! Something I can call 'sense'

wink

1 Like

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
VickyRotex:
Beautiful piece. Op, May wisdom never elude you.

Amen dearrie and you too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by kYjelly2: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
I jus wan to lick sum yansh, y is dat so difficult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by osesology(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Well written. Fulfillment is quite different from being wealthy. May God bless the work of our hand though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hope for the broke Niggaz..undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by ipledge10(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Toks2008:
A man of vision is not necessarily a potentially rich man.

Often times when a lady says "I want a man with vision" what goes through her mind is that she wants a man that has good plans to make good money in the future.

Before you marry a man you must understand what he wants from life and trust me,some men have vision that has no affiliations to riches and you must also understand that no matter how dogged and resilient that guy may be in actualizing his dreams,some visions never come to pass and you must understand these facts and decide if you are still interested in being with him regardless.

Some guys have a vision to be activists,some missionaries,some to serve someone,some to be a chef,some to play talking drums and so on but the truth is that a man's vision is his vision so whenever ladies use these words "I want a man of vision" they must understand that some men don't even have vision to be rich but to be fulfilled and fulfillment in your career is never the same as riches.

People who change the history of the world where not wealthy talking about
Jesus Christ
Isaac newton,
Nelson Mandela,
christopher columbus
The Buddha
Mikhail Gorbachev
Winston Churchill
Woodrow Wilson
William Shakespeare
Martin Luther King

I can only imagine if Jesus happen to have a lady he was planning to marry and he tells the lady that his vision is to die for the world,will she still stand by him and marry him?

So when next a lady says "she wants a man with vision" Please don't think that every visionary man is keen on riches so ask that guy well and decide if you are willing to stand by him or just take a walk and allow a lady who will go all the way with him come into his life.

And for the guys, please don't be scared to open up to that lady on your real vision no matter how stupid or lowly it may be,remember that following your passion and fulfilling your vision is the greatest success and the greatest wealth you can ever acquire.
He changed the world by killing thousands of native Americans abi undecided

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Omotayor123(f): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nice one!

1 Like

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
ipledge10:

Na you know that one..

As far as i care.he Discovered America in 1492
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by kYjelly2: 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
Nice one!

sweet Yoruba yansh

eko oni baje ooo

5 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Hannysmilez(f): 2:23am On Nov 16, 2015
I agree that he doesn't have to be keen on riches but he should keep in mind that he ought to attain a level of financial freedom.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by hereiam: 5:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Hope for the broke Niggaz..undecided
smiles...
statement for the dependent lady.
cant do a single thing on her own, always seeking for assistance.
smh for you.
i never chop girls plenty for NL

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:16am On Nov 16, 2015
This post is just rubbish to some ladies. They will still stick to their own definition of vision

10 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2015
hereiam:
smiles... statement for the dependent lady. cant do a single thing on her own, always seeking for assistance. smh for you. i never chop girls plenty for NL
Uh...lipsrsealed Really Now? wink
Talk is Cheap...wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by younghartz(m): 7:39am On Nov 16, 2015
ipledge10:

3000 likes

3 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Ok. That Christopher Columbus part got me thinking about how history is distorted with time.

5 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Mehn if yew ask 99.9%o of men they will say their vision is 2 become 1 of the richest men in future especially here in niqeria...Who no wan qo heaven??...
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by franklyn82: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
vision or no vision, if u get money and u no get vision, no worry ladies go help find one.........................

11 Likes

Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by Toks2008(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
franklyn82:
vision or no vision, if u get money and u no get vision, no worry ladies go help find one.........................

Lol
Re: When She Says "I Want A Man With Vision" by OkeyEche: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Toks2008:
A man of vision is not necessarily a potentially rich man.

Before you marry a man you must understand what he wants from life and trust me,some men have vision that has no affiliations to riches and you must also understand that no matter how dogged and resilient that guy may be in actualizing his dreams,some visions never come to pass and you must understand these facts and decide if you are still interested in being with him regardless.

Some guys have a vision to be activists,some missionaries,some to serve someone,some to be a chef,some to play talking drums and so on but the truth is that a man's vision is his vision so whenever ladies use these words "I want a man of vision" they must understand that some men don't even have vision to be rich but to be fulfilled and fulfillment in your career is never the same as riches.

People who changed the history of the world where not wealthy talking about

Jesus Christ
Muhamed.
Isaac newton,
Nelson Mandela,
christopher columbus,
The Buddha
Mikhail Gorbachev
Winston Churchill
Woodrow Wilson
William Shakespeare
Martin Luther King

I can only imagine if Jesus happen to have a lady he was planning to marry and he tells the lady that his vision is to die for the world,will she still stand by him and marry him?

And for the guys, please don't be scared to open up to that lady on your real vision no matter how stupid or lowly it may be,remember that following your passion and fulfilling your vision is the greatest success and the greatest wealth you can ever acquire but you must also understtand that no matter your vision,it is important for you to still perform your primary financial duty as the head of the family.

Hope this makes sense.
look through her eyes nah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Ways/things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You. (reloaded) / Desperate For A Husband. / Self Defense For Ladies In Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.