Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) (44983 Views)

Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Mould that guy a statue!

Make I give u IMO state government number now

1 Like

Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by bughead: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:
Nice Guy tendencies angry
as he waits other men tear that pvssy up.and when the Lady wana retire from the game of promiscuity she makes herself available-saggy breasts,borehole pvssy,fatherless kids. and the tragedy is that the Guy thanks God he finally found a wife.

i have never seen anything like this.
I'm telling you! Especially naija women angry
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by njoku10(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
that is pure lie, the same pic for 2013 and 2017
Very fake, Photoshop.
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Photoshop
Highly photoshopped
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
A patient dog eat the fattest bone.
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Highly photoshopped
Glad u agree wit me smiley
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Lomprico2: 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
purem:
THIS POST IS MEANINGLESS HAS MY COMMENT

Obé
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Idrismusty97(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
njoku10:
that is pure lie, the same pic for 2013 and 2017
So? You think everyone change their profile pics like Atiku change political parties? And if you change your profile pic don't it reflect on all your old posts?
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by ACE1010: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
iamVirus:
grin

This guy should be "MINISTER OF PUNCTUALITY AND TIME AFFAIRS, IMO STATE".

grin grin grin
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by danthamccoy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrmrmister:
And he has the same dp as 4 years ago? undecided

Fake Crap!
Lol. You have no idea how social media works, do you?

1 Like

Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by NPComplete: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrmrmister:

Fake Crap!

Baba Mallam. Don't u know ur dp changes on all ur posts no matter the year? Na wa for u o
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by RickandMorty: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2017
ednut1:
paedophile. Looks fake to me anyways

It's not fake, Indian's are the number one funniest perverts on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by mrmrmister: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
danthamccoy:

Lol. You have no idea how social media works, do you?

I don't.
Care to explain?
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
Shogun laye ni?

When no be say na only the girl dey this country cheesy
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by mrmrmister: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
NPComplete:

Baba Mallam. Don't u know ur dp changes on all ur posts no matter the year? Na wa for u o

Speak English.
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by bareal(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
iamVirus:
grin

This guy should be "MINISTER OF PUNCTUALITY AND TIME AFFAIRS, IMO STATE".

Build a statue for him grin
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Sunkyphil(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Those indians like woman pass anything
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:
Nice Guy tendencies angry
as he waits other men tear that pvssy up.and when the Lady wana retire from the game of promiscuity she makes herself available-saggy breasts,borehole pvssy,fatherless kids. and the tragedy is that the Guy thanks God he finally found a wife.

i have never seen anything like this.
such ladies tend to cheat on men like that.they use these as manage manage when no real guy comes around to propose and when married they go outside kpanshing the guy or guys dat rock their world.
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Alwaysking: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
Archangel15:
Am sure it must be an Indian guy.
Those Indians morafuckers like girls like mad. cheesy
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by ubunja(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
lefulefu:
such ladies tend to cheat on men like that.they use these as manage manage when no real guy comes around to propose and when married they go outside kpanshing the guy or guys dat rock their world.
which brings us to the truth women tell you: "your d!ck size doesnt matter"----------yes it doesnt matter to her---COZ SHE IS GETTING ANACONDA ELSEWHERE. but dont worry,u get her love.Lol

1 Like

Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by godofuck231: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
iamVirus:
He's eventually my man of the year.

Bad shooter,
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by stevecantrell: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2017
Life's like that. it even happened to me once...although it was planned the way this guy did.
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by kryptik(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrmrmister:

Fake Crap!

How did you know that that's the same dp from 4 years ago?

It's not like the old dp get stuck to your previous messages undecided
mrmrmister:

Fake Crap!

How did you know that that's the same dp from 4 years ago?

It's not like the old dp get stuck to your previous messages
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by whizzyleejr(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
So there are still people like Issac??.......... lol
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by lebete3000: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The girl shortchanged herself for 4years.
Who says a 14year old can't date?

My first girlfriend was 4years old, I was 3 at the time.
Yes, we kissed in the wardrobe.
I was terribly naive then.

No wonder you're now insane.
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by liquidsnake: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
What nonsense is this??

Took you 5 minutes to change the years from 2013 to 2017?!! You should have change the date and time too to make it seem more real.

You must be so desperate...

1 Like

Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Sezzybb(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
This guy still have time to wait eeeh grin
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by whizpa(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrmrmister:

Fake Crap!

Bro.. Are you slow?!
Cos' you know when you change your dp, It becomes 'DP'.. So, it doesn't matter what year your post was, Your current DP would be displayed on all your posts. Be it past or current posts.

Goddamn.. I said DP so many times, I'm cringing..

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is.... That's the guy's current DP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / What's Your Relationship Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.