Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,636 members, 7,840,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) (44988 Views)

Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by miketayo(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Benshut
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
iamVirus:
grin

This guy should be "MINISTER OF PUNCTUALITY AND TIME AFFAIRS, IMO STATE".

Or minister of monitoring affairs
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by NPComplete: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrmrmister:

Speak English.

I like as u take style agree say u fck up.
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:

which brings us to the truth women tell you: "your d!ck size doesnt matter"----------yes it doesnt matter to her---COZ SHE IS GETTING ANACONDA ELSEWHERE. but dont worry,u get her love.Lol

1 Like

Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by muller101(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Archangel15:
Am sure it must be an Indian guy.
Bangladesh
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by mrmrmister: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
NPComplete:

I like as u take style agree say u fck up.

I no take style agree.
I totally agree.
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by muller101(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The girl shortchanged herself for 4years.
Who says a 14year old can't date?

My first girlfriend was 4years old, I was 3 at the time.
Yes, we kissed in the wardrobe.
I was terribly naive then.
you kissed in the wardrobe. So you were having an affair with your sister grin
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by 360command: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2017
I have a lebanese gh friend who is actually waiting for his Lebanese friend girl to turn 18.. I think she is 16 or 17... He calls me till today saying that it will pain him if the girl goes to Lebanon for her uni studies...
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by NPComplete: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrmrmister:

I no take style agree.
I totally agree.

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Daeylar(f): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The girl shortchanged herself for 4years.
Who says a 14year old can't date?

My first girlfriend was 4years old, I was 3 at the time.
Yes, we kissed in the wardrobe.
I was terribly naive then, maybe I should have done more.

This is so ridiculous grin grin and yet hilarious. grin grin grin
You're a clown, incredibly naive, done what? ROTFL grin grin grin grin

I wonder if this is possible for 3 and 4 year olds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:
Nice Guy tendencies angry
as he waits other men tear that pvssy up.and when the Lady wana retire from the game of promiscuity she makes herself available-saggy breasts,borehole pvssy,fatherless kids. and the tragedy is that the Guy thanks God he finally found a wife.

i have never seen anything like this.

BAD
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by israelmao(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
iamVirus:
grin

This guy should be "MINISTER OF PUNCTUALITY AND TIME AFFAIRS, IMO STATE".

I'm looking forward to the Ministry for Statues other than Culture and Tourism.
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by airminem(f): 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Mr. You ehen
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The girl shortchanged herself for 4years. Who says a 14year old can't date?
My first girlfriend was 4years old, I was 3 at the time. Yes, we kissed in the wardrobe. I was terribly naive then, maybe I should have done more.
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by missyQween(f): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lol...Monitoring spirit
RoyalBlak where is the giveaway gift ?

1 Like

Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Since 2008, I've been waiting for a lady to accept my request too. grin

God dey
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by williamdeluxe(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
four years indeed
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by danthamccoy(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
mrmrmister:

I don't.
Care to explain?
Even if he had changed display pictures at some point over the last 4 years, it wouldn't show different pictures in that screenshot but the current display picture he's using.
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
grin when your village people have played with ur Destiny to the point even dem are confused of what next to do

1 Like

Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by holymiles(m): 3:14am On Dec 18, 2017
Re: Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 18, 2017
Should the man always be the one paying bills on dates?

An inquiry that is winding up increasingly normal among men these days is: “who should pay bills on dates?” To help clear up the disarray, here are a few hints that will enable you to make sense of who pays for a date in specific circumstances.(987 more words)

http://www.busygisting.com/should-the-guy-always-pay-on-all-dates/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How To Know If Your Boyfriend will Become Rich One Day — If Not... / My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.