Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,273 members, 7,860,638 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) (6144 Views)

The Average Looking Lady Even No So Pretty Is Prettier Than The Handsome Man / Where Did I Go Wrong My People? / Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by mercy0008(f): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
NO MY DEAR, YOU ARE WRONG. BECAUSE HE APOLOGISES LIKE HELL WHEN HE IS WRONG ALSO. SAYING SORRY DOES NOT MEAN IT WAS A PARASITICAL RELATIONSHIP.
cruchenutii:

You are only 1% of ladies that think like this, I guess you need the Guy in question & the Guy doesn't really need you. It's laws of Demand & Supply.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Elzends(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2017
mercy0008:
I WILL QUARREL WITH MY FIRST BOYFRIEND THEN AND EXPECT THAT HE WOULD CALL ME AND APOLOGISE, WHEN HE DOESNT CALL AND IM MISSING HIM ,I WILL CALL AGAIN AND SAY OOOOO YOU DONT WANT TO CALL ME RIGHT? THE GUY WILL JUST SAY, "YOU WERE WRONG MERCY, AND YOU WONT DIE IF YOU APOLOGISE, IF YOU STILL WANT THIS RELATIONSHIP, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS APOLOGISE AND THEN WE ARE COOL". IF I GET ANGRY AND DROP THAT CALL, HE WILL NEVER CALL. THE DAY I SEND A TEXT SAYING IM SORRY, HE WILL PERSONALLY CALL ME IMMEDIATELY TO TELL ME HOW MUCH HE HAS MISSED ME AND LOVES ME, BUT NEEDS ME TO LEARN THAT AN APOLOGY DOES NOT MAKE ANYONE APPEAR WEAKER OR LESSER.
THAT WAS SINCE 2010, BUT THE LESSON LEARNT NEVER LEFT ME. IM QUICK TO SAY SORRY WHEN IM WRONG, SOMETIMES EVEN THE DRAMA OF KNEELING DOWN COMES TO PLAY.
MEN WANT EMOTIONAL GRATIFICATION JUST LIKE WOMEN, IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE SAYING SORRY SHOULD NOT BE A BIG DEAL, COS THE TIME SPENT BEEFING CAN BE USED MAKING SWEET LOVE INSTEAD. THE IDEA OF WOMEN ALWAYS EXPECTING AN APOLOGY EVEN WHEN THEY ARE WRONG IS ARCHAIC.
At last, a reasonable lady

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by 2sexycom(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2017
Many Nigerian girls are screwed. They mess up and rope you in while playing the victim card. That is why I hate most of them relationship-wise

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by sparko1(m): 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Na you sabi oh. Don't treat your woman right and watch those who know how scurry her away from you like windstorm. You don't know anything grin

Haha! Overstating their worth is not the same as treating them right, and as for those that will scurry her away! My mom always say to let others have what I don't want! Or so the saying goes!

Point is, if any woman is giving headaches, let her go, before you marry and spend the rest of your life regretting it. No lady is worth any of that! If she feels she's doing you a favor, when you still spend your money, time and energy on her imagine what will happen if there is a little problem!

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by MatricNumber(m): 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:

You all come here shouting "Girls are hoes" they are unfaithful, not loyal etc but you go around sleeping your fellow men's girlfriends and fiancees...really?
well i didnt force myself on them. They gave the cookies willingly so not my fault
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
humeeh:

I'm telling you.. cheesy
Bae u can lie o wink...When & where were u telling me cheesy..Have we met before ? ....either physically or spiritually ? Me,I can't remember u telling me anything o...so,I can't relate.
Or rather,I was the one telling u the kind guy you're with/dating tongue....so,use ur head too & be ready for a rollercoaster "voyage".
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Bae u can lie o wink...When & where were u telling me cheesy..Have we met before ? ....either physically or spiritually ? Me,I can't remember u telling me anything o...so,I can't relate.
Or rather,I was the one telling u the kind guy you're with/dating tongue....so,use ur head too & be ready for a rollercoaster "voyage".
LMFAO!! Crazy dude! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by goldcrest5: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Apologizing when you are not wrong makes you appear weak & foolish. You may be taken for granted when it becomes a habit.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by bitchcrafts: 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2017
sparko1:

Haha! Overstating their worth is not the same as treating them right, and as for those that will scurry her away! My mom always say to let others have what I don't want! Or so the saying goes!

Point is, if any woman is giving headaches, let her go, before you marry and spend the rest of your life regretting it. No lady is worth any of that! If she feels she's doing you a favor, when you still spend your money, time and energy on her imagine what will happen if there is a little problem!
Lol. I didn't order for this load of opinion man...it even stinks, ain't buying.
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
sparko1:

Are you kidding me? Your type is the reason ladies act like deme-god! Seriously, I remember a lady asked if she slap me, will I slap her back? I was like before your hand hit your lap, you will be so shocked that!

My brother, if you allow any girl to walk on you because of what both of you will enjoy, how intelligent are you! Imagine a lady that is younger that our last born talking about slapping me, that is why I don't blame some men when they hit their woman!

Hehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Maxi112: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2017
Never! I doubt if I'd say sorry even if I'm at fault.

I don't say sorry and I don't accept one either.
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
humeeh:

Me ,"crazy dude" ....Dont repeat that again o...
because u won't be these lucky next time wink
Last warning .. cheesy

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2017
humeeh:

And you're even laughing ur F*cking ass out ?
People with big "backyard" will laugh theirs out,we will understand because they have enough to replace the lost one..
But you ? You that have a flat one & you're still laughing it out....do u want to be assless ..as in,u don't want to have ass again ni ...pity urself na... tongue..Babe,pity urself ,biko.

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Lomprico2: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2017
MatricNumber:
I had a female friend like that during my service year, she had a fiance back in lagos but we're still banging cos she's a nymphomaniac. Everytime i go over to her side i usually buy stuffs along e.g sliced bread, cheap wine, fruits e.t.c. One day she called me while i was still in my ppa that she's Hot and she needs me, so i got a bike and went straight to her place like that. On getting there the first thing she noticed wasnt my erection but my empty hands and i explained why i couldnt buy anything this time around. Like play like play she change am for me and was expecting me to apologise before we can smash. I endured my hard erection and walked out with my integrity. No way i will beg for kitten in my lifetime. Aint happening

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by ibietela2(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2017
QueenSekxy:
hmmm,such a wonderful experience. ...you were with her hoping to smash her kitten undecided

God,keep us away from people like this.

Prayer rejected
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by ibietela2(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Gofwane:
I've done that, though it was a long time ago. Anytime we were talking on the phone, it would be as if we are in an interrogation session. Na me be the olopa while she be the criminal. She go just dey reply me with single words "yes" "no" "nothing" "ok".....

I couldn't take it anymore so i stopped calling her. After some time, she called me and started complaining that i am not a caring boyfriend and if i was tired of the relationship i should just tell her so that she knows were to face.

Chai!! To my greatest shock i couldn't tell her why i stopped calling or also accuse her for not calling. instead, i started apologising and even promising never to do that again grin

Till today, anytime i remember that incident, i feel like strangling myself for death angry

I thought i was the only in this question and answer predicament
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by ibietela2(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2017
SirMichael1:

The problem with guys is pride and ladies, attention. You get invited with a time frame and you're not dressed up. As if that wasn't enough, you don't know what to wear and haven't taken your bath?? It was you who asked to be taken out, not him.

He feels taken for granted and calls off the date and she wants him to apologize??

I'd rather catch a grenade to save a fly; Pride! wink

grin grin grin grin

Wanted to go see a movie she changed the time and ended up not coming or pick calls only to send me whatsapp message of "m sorry"
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by ibietela2(m): 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
sparko1:

Am serious, if a lady feels she's too big for you, then she should carry her pot to the next porter!

God knows if I discover she did something intentionally, even if she apologize, we are done, I still have one calling for the past two week, apologizing after intentionally saying trash, no matter how beautiful you think you are, sorry doesn't work all the times.

Like my ex
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Joshrob(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
MatricNumber:
I had a female friend like that during my service year, she had a fiance back in lagos but we're still banging cos she's a nymphomaniac. Everytime i go over to her side i usually buy stuffs along e.g sliced bread, cheap wine, fruits e.t.c. One day she called me while i was still in my ppa that she's Hot and she needs me, so i got a bike and went straight to her place like that. On getting there the first thing she noticed wasnt my erection but my empty hands and i explained why i couldnt buy anything this time around. Like play like play she change am for me and was expecting me to apologise before we can smash. I endured my hard erection and walked out with my integrity. No way i will beg for kitten in my lifetime. Aint happening

If you serve in the north especially bauchi state,my guy you will beg for punnani..because they hardly come around, Chances of you not nacking any till you Finnish is 80%..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Me ,"crazy dude" ....Dont repeat that again o...
because u won't be these lucky next time wink
Last warning .. cheesy
Crazy dude!! tongue
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by ObinnaVal93(m): 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=63380196] sad u are impatient..What stop u from waiting/relaxing a bit? u sound angry to her Dat u can't wait.Dnt u know how ladies behave? Some even use 1 hour to make up.Do something about ur rush rush,impatient lifestyle [/quote

wat z wrong with dz one..I gave you two hours!!!! two hours!!!!..isn't dat enuf...I hate it wen someone z not organized.. be it male/female...on top Bleep wey I no go Bleep sef
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
humeeh:

Crazy dude!! tongue
Sha u no want hear word ,ba U go hear word by force ! I still wish nairaland has E-slap & E-punch button,it would have being of a tremendous help here right now... cheesy cheesy
Oya come closer.....Are u still standing there ....Oya,the left side of ur cheek...(10 "pairs" of thunderous slap in succession cheesy lolz !).....Next line of action ;close ur eyes...Raise ur hand ...& kneel down & repeat after me;
"From hence forth,I will always obey my elders both online & offline....I will never argue with them....So help me God.... wink

(Babe,no mind me joor.... cheesy cool cheesy..Just feel like having fun ,and u happens to be the person..oh well ! kiss
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Sha u no want hear word ,ba U go hear word by force ! I still wish nairaland has E-slap & E-punch button,it would have being of a tremendous help here right now... cheesy cheesy
Oya come closer.....Are u still standing there ....Oya,the left side of ur cheek...(10 "pairs" of thunderous slap in succession cheesy lolz !).....Next line of action ;close ur eyes...Raise ur hand ...& kneel down & repeat after me;
"From hence forth,I will always obey my elders both online & offline....I will never argue with them....So help me God.... wink

(Babe,no mind me joor.... cheesy cool cheesy..Just feel like having fun ,and u happens to be the person..oh well ! kiss
Your fun is even having my frowned face burst out in laughter... Thanks sir!
The pledge! Henceforth, I'll always respect my elders both offline and online .I'll never argue with them..so help me God!
LMAO! Happy now? cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
humeeh:

Your fun is even having my frowned face burst out in laughter... Thanks sir!
The pledge! Henceforth, I'll always respect my elders both offline and online .I'll never argue with them..so help me God!
LMAO! Happy now? cheesy grin
Did u just say sir ? cheesy lolz.,....I'm still a teenager jor tongue....just "packaging", u know. Everybody is forming boss & boss lady here,even some claiming to have 30billion in the account ..lolz.. Me ,I no go carry last na..so,I need to form " sir" cheesy.,.F*ck fake life !
Oh !,my write got u laughing hard ? Just have it at the back of ur mind that " ur laugh is making my laugh to laugh " cheesy
.....yea,I'm happy.And u ? I hope you're still not "longing ur mouth & probably,ready to beat ur younger sister for d assignment she did not do last 2years ".... cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2017
MidNightHunter:

Did u just say sir ? cheesy lolz.,....I'm still a teenager jor tongue....just "packaging", u know. Everybody is forming boss & boss lady here,even some claiming to have 30billion in the account ..lolz.. Me ,I no go carry last na..so,I need to form " sir" cheesy.,.F*ck fake life !
Oh !,my write got u laughing hard ? Just have it at the back of ur mind that " ur laugh is making my laugh to laugh " cheesy
.....yea,I'm happy.And u ? I hope you're still not "longing ur mouth & probably,ready to beat ur younger sister for d assignment she did not do last 2years ".... cheesy
Oh my my! And I thought I was one crazy gal!! Just met someone crazier!!Dude!! ;DYou one hell of a character
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by habsydiamond(m): 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
For peace to reign......
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by bughead: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
mistel:
My friend, women and time lag are like traffic and weather. one thing you must learn n bear now is that most women don't keep to time, so don't get too angry. as for the apology, its so unfortunate its happened to u too. many a time I have to apologise to my wife even when objectively I know she wronged us, I apologise to keep harmony at home after letting her know how she messed up. take heart papi, women unconsciously thinks they are dolls, so we gat to pamper them!
one day you will beat that wife of yours to pulps, trust me!

I know men like you
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by bughead: 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
2sexycom:
Many Nigerian girls are screwed. They mess up and rope you in while playing the victim card. That is why I hate most of them relationship-wise
lol!

Back then when I was dating those black idiots, I do treat them like some piece of shiit and that help me a lot.

The moment you start apologising that's when you are a fool to them! Treat them like some piece of shiit and watch how it plays.

Little beating is advisable thou!
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by maleekfrenzy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
just did the same this evening....just for peace sake.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Villager780: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
I can never apologize to a lady,NEVER, no wonder dey said am proud but it not pride.

So ladies can make u look foolish by apologizing for their wrong doings
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
humeeh:

Oh my my! And I thought I was one crazy gal!! Just met someone crazier!!Dude!! ;DYou one hell of a character
cheesy cheesy you're a "crazy girl " Good !....Which street do u run ur " business" ? As in,ur "madness" cheesy.The ever busy street of Lagos ? Or the ever serene city of Abuja ? Or the "red zinc city" of Ibadan ? #Curious cheesy
I saw ur last comment as a compliment.. cool...I'm not saying thank u tongue...come & beat me..and in case u care to know...I'm very close to a burial ground !..Precisely,waiting 4 u 2 come over..Pls don't change ur mind.. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
MidNightHunter:

cheesy cheesy you're a "crazy girl " Good !....Which street do u run ur " business" ? As in,ur "madness" cheesy.The ever busy street of Lagos ? Or the ever serene city of Abuja ? Or the "red zinc city" of Ibadan ? #Curious cheesy
I saw ur last comment as a compliment.. cool...I'm not saying thank u tongue...come & beat me..and in case u care to know...I'm very close to a burial ground !..Precisely,waiting 4 u 2 come over..Pls don't change ur mind.. cheesy
Come and be going

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The 18 Years Old Boy That All Nigerian Girls Are Dying For / 18+.why Is Cum More Pleasurable Than Wee Wee? / Looking At Me Makes Guys Release Quickly – Slay Queen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.