Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist (8978 Views)

How Comments In Washington DC Caused Fuel Queues In Nigeria / "I Stand With Buhari" Billboards And Vehicles Resurface In Abuja, Nigeria / NNPC Says Fuel Queues Will Disappear By Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by bkool7(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2017
Every time u hear scarcity these past days but in my area at Ijegun i dont see any queues. I walked into a Conoil station along Ijegun/ Ikotun road and thought fuel easily . Infact , only two people were buying .

MODIFIED *

I just came out this morning and most gás stations selling yesterday are not selling again .
Those selling now have long queues .

All in less than 20 hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by pawesome(m): 7:39am On Dec 18, 2017
I bet say even d OP no read dis long tin...u just copy and paste n dazal

And you want mk we read evrytin

What manner of wickedness is dt

1 Like

Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by fmlala: 7:40am On Dec 18, 2017
designVATExcel:
This fuel scarcity of a thing, just like the power sector, seems not to be a party problem.

It happened during GEJ & now during Buhari.

Nigerians need to wake up and see beyond party lines. The Cabals are Cabals regardless of the government in power, AGIP.

We needs a revolutionary like Trump to disrupt the status quo, not a politician.

You seem to be one of the few making sense here, others are just wailing and happy things are not working as expected under Buhari. In my dialect they will say 'Alfa to so wipe iyan o mu Omo re ko ni je tira'. Let them keep praying for his failure. ...."pray for the peace of Jerusalem...They shall prosper that love thee. #selah

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by otokx(m): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2017
Its embarrassing how they keep lying that there is enough petrol but yet the price is so high.
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by salbis(m): 7:48am On Dec 18, 2017
designVATExcel:
This fuel scarcity of a thing, just like the power sector, seems not to be a party problem.

Nigerians need to wake up and see beyond party lines. The Cabals are Cabals regardless of the government in power, AGIP.

We needs a revolutionary like trump to disrupt the status quo, not a politician.

Bros, one of Buhari's campaign strategy was to bring sanity to petroleum industry. But instead of doing the needful, he had succeeded in plunging the industry into deeper problems. People voted him in as Trump of Nigeria so let him act ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by izombie(m): 7:52am On Dec 18, 2017
This news just weak me. I'm coming back to naija on thursday. I hope its not like that in my Anambra. I live in a country nigeria supplies fuel to but i have never seen queue at the petrol stations. I don't understand.
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by chisom675(m): 7:58am On Dec 18, 2017
God of infinite goodness, our strength in adversity, our comfort in sorrow. Spare this country Nigeria from Chaos,anarchy and doom. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by oluala881: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2017
luvinhubby:
And Buhari was shining his teeth the other day cutting his birthday cake while Nigerians are suffering, queuing to buy fuel at ₦145 which they did not queue for at ₦87 per liter.

Shame!
thank you, the worst of people is far better than apc
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by Saintp(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2017
Fuel will never go back to 145 and that is the aim. The govt does not want to announce an increase because of politics. It is better the announce the new price so that there will be stability instead of playing politics

1 Like

Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by makky555(f): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2017
...it's true woh angry angry

I never knew I could fight and ginger people the way I did yesterday...since 8:00 I went to buy fuel to 11:00

Las Las I still but shaa tongue grin

ivandragon:
this administration should not use PENGASSAN as an excuse for its incompetence in ensuring adequate supply.

rather than the minister of petroleum to stay at home & resolve the fuel crisis, the incompetent one prefers to junket around the world on trips that are less important.
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by makky555(f): 8:07am On Dec 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
IN MY NEXT WORLD... I HOPE NOT TO BE A NIGERIAN

Your name doesn't say to smiley
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by ivandragon: 8:18am On Dec 18, 2017
some people prefer that Nigerians keep quiet about the incompetence of pmb & pretend all is well...

those people are the real enemies of Nigeria...

when fuel was raised arbitrarily to N145 without sufficient justification, they sabotaged efforts of well-meaning Nigerians who tried to make government accountable.

now we are all feeling the heat & they are quoting useless parables about prayers & peace... useless purveyors of poverty & hardship...
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:24am On Dec 18, 2017
I doubt if it’s scarcity tho. I trust Nigerians to queue up in a filling station dat sells for 150 than buying from the one that sells for 180.
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2017
ivandragon:
some people prefer that Nigerians keep quiet about the incompetence of pmb & pretend all is well...

those people are the real enemies of Nigeria...

when fuel was raised arbitrarily to N145 without sufficient justification, they sabotaged efforts of well-meaning Nigerians who tried to make government accountable.

now we are all feeling the heat & they are quoting useless parables about prayers & peace... useless purveyors of poverty & hardship...

One thing is for sure they will pay for all the hardship caused. Either them or their generations.
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by DONADAMS(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2017
buh festus said they've been working tirelessly at NNPC to the extent of closing work by 9pm so that fuel can be enough... who's hijacking all the fuel?
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by colli247(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2017
johnstar:
Una nvr see anything grin
HAHAAHAAHAH NEVER SEE YET
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by Elthugnificent(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2017
king406:
Who can read all this abeg
LOL, no be just to tell us sai queue dry for Lagos for fuel?
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by ivolt: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2017
designVATExcel:

We needs a revolutionary like Trump to disrupt the status quo, not a politician.

Why do you need a failure as a revolutionary?
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by BanevsJoker(m): 9:32am On Dec 18, 2017
designVATExcel:

Defender of the Universe, wehdone sah.
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by bimsoli09: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2017
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website ….
For … N69,999 (Guaranteed that You Cant Get This Value Anywhere ELSE!)

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by nefertitiram: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2017
But this is not news na. This is the same old story every Christmas in Lagos for the past 25 years
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by modik(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2017
nefertitiram:
But this is not news na. This is the same old story every Christmas in Lagos for the past 25 years

... And we were promised change Status quo
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by IdeyFindWife: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2017
orion7:
where is the usless deceitful minister of petroleum

he appointed himself minister of petroleum based what qualification?
even waec he doesn't have. . mediocre

where is he?

He is gallivanting about with irresponsible sycophantic governors and brown-teeth ministers and senators celebrating his 75th birthday when we all know the old senile goat-herder of a thief must be at least a 100 yrs old now!
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by SalamRushdie: 12:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
designVATExcel:

Is this not the reason the dullard completely removed subsidy for?
Re: Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos As Supply Shortages Persist by tsdarkside(m): 3:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
all of una are shouting scarcity upandan...but i dont see no ques in the area i live..... undecided...whats all this noise online all about....??...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banditry: 23,000 Nigerians Sought Refuge In Niger Republic In April / Zulum Uncovers Fresh Batch Of Fake IDPs In Maiduguri Camp / Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.