Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? (6463 Views)

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by wkkwl: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2010
i standing at a junction jezz,i saw dis beautiful gurl coming to my direction,jez i prayed she should nt come closer to me,i was praying,she walks up 2 me,and asked me for directions,
I was speechless?i could even answer?i was dumb?i mean i was lost starin at her?wow?, i tried saying something,i discovered i was speaking another language entirely,she was like hello!!! Am talking to you, i dnt knw wat is it with beautiful gurls?, they wana blow the guys away?, share your exprience,
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2010
There was a research paper I read a couple of days back, it said that men lose their minds when speaking to beautiful girls grin grin

The research shows men who spend even a few minutes in the company of an attractive woman perform less well in tests designed to measure brain function than those who chat to someone they do not find attractive.

Researchers who carried out the study, published in the Journal of Experimental and Social Psychology, think the reason may be that men use up so much of their brain function or 'cognitive resources' trying to impress beautiful women, they have little left for other tasks.

For the rest of the story, here is the link http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/6132718/Men-lose-their-minds-speaking-to-pretty-women.html

1 Like

Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by iice(f): 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2010
Why should a person be tongue-tied? Is the beautiful person not a human being also?
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by InesQor(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2010
iice:

Why should a person be tongue-tied? Is the beautiful person not a human being also?
WORD!

@OP:  undecided undecided undecided Last time was in secondary school, and I had no heart to open my mouth and say anything. It's all different now  wink cheesy
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by wkkwl: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2010
they re humans, bt the cuties have power of confusion written all over them.
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by iice(f): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2010
Power of confusion?
Do you know anything about the person besides what they look like? How they have lived their life or their character?

You are probably confused to start with.
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by ichommy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 02, 2010
I also have the same experience angry
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by yme1(f): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2010
this is hilarious what is so special about beautiful girls undecided that made you speechless tongue
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by KennyG6(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2010
i hyperventilate embarassed
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2010
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by KennyG6(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2010
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

grin grin grin ya i did,
Ok what do you think about it? grin grin
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by KennyG6(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ok what do you think about it? grin grin
i sort of agree with the results but would prefer a less damning explanation for the test results. grin grin
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2010
Wait, wait you agree with me? thats a first tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by KennyG6(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Wait, wait you agree with me? thats a first tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
aha come on, you know i will admit to facts/truth/reason even if it reflects bad on men unlike some people who shall remain nameless, grin grin
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2010
Kenny_G:

aha come on, you know i will admit to facts/truth/reason even if it reflects bad on men unlike some people who shall remain nameless, grin grin
Uhmmm Ok grin grin grin There are some guys who will still dispute this though grin grin grin
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2010
Men i wont lie, it happpens to me sometimes. grin grin for the first 2 mins i could loose my sense of reasoning grin grin Its not easy been so confident, manly and all that when ur very close to gorgous damsel. Haba.body no be wood now. grin grin
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by KennyG6(m): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Uhmmm Ok grin grin grin There are some guys who will still dispute this though grin grin grin
ya, but you know these lind of tests are carried out with with what is called a set of people i.e. out of 1000 tested x% had this effect; and in all honesty some guys handle such situation better than others. Infact the reason some guys do drugs/alcohol is to counter such effects
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by chic2pimp(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/6132718/Men-lose-their-minds-speaking-to-pretty-women.html
HOGWASH!!!
I just see it as one of those daily researches carried out by newspapers undecided

@ POST
No matter the situation, I always remain Cool, Calm and Collected

Ebonyeyes:

You got that right grin
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2010
chic2pimp:

HOGWASH!!!
I just see it as one of those daily researches carried out by newspapers undecided

@ POST
Its quite a reputable paper and was published in the Journal of Experimental and Social Psychology wink wink
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by KennyG6(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2010
chic2pimp:

HOGWASH!!!

@ POST
You got that right grin
you cant just be dismissive of the article, like every test it's not a 100% reflection of all men, so while some will definitely fall into the category others wont, doesnt mean the test is a pile of trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by wkkwl: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2010
my friend said he saw a damsel, he said he wnt look at her 2 times cos if he does, he dnt knw wat wil hapen to his mimd, it wil explode, imagine a damsel talking to you, u suddenly forgot own name?men, i mean i could nt remmber my self, i was confused, ok, imagine a damsel asks you wat the time, u forgot you even wore a watch, lol, its funny, dats the truth.
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2010
happened to me one time, undecided grin grin it sure makes my heart beat faster. grin
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by adosjun(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2010
Tongue-tied 4 a woman. Guy u nid to socialize more. Most beautiful gurl don't even know how to keep a conversation going. A beautiful lady without character is ugly while average look,character,independent n brainy is beautiful.
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by wkkwl: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2010
thank you mr know all, so wetin i go do, make i presh ma feelings, abi
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by Mannylex(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2010
Ma heart beats, then ease tension by smiling, then maybe compliment the looks. When u're in control u'll be less tensed.
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by adosjun(m): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2010
Guy i'm not mr know all. I once had dis phobia 4 women until i started socializin n i see dat beautiful ones r nt different frm d other
maybe u r thinkin of wat to tell her, jst compot urself n tel her d koko. If she agrees gud if she does nt dat means u r 2 gud 4 her dat my 2cent of it.
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by tpiah: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2010
yes, you get that reaction when you see a beautiful girl.

even when you see a beautiful transexual sef. Some of them are quite stunning.
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by Duniverse(m): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2010
i only wish if she was my girl
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by Shola2009(m): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2010
gone are the days wen we loose focus when talking to hotiess,
nw they lose focus instead.
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 03, 2010
wkkwl:

i standing at a junction jezz,i saw dis beautiful gurl coming to my direction,jez i prayed she should nt come closer to me,i was praying,she walks up 2 me,and asked me for directions,
I was speechless?i could even answer?i was dumb?i mean i was lost starin at her?wow?, i tried saying something,i discovered i was speaking another language entirely,she was like hello!!! Am talking to you, i dnt knw wat is it with beautiful gurls?, they wana blow the guys away?, share your exprience,
I have laugh so hard. grin the sight of a stunning Beauty causes high intoxication you are not the first,
and U will not be the last
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by luckyguy2: 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
The Day I Saw A Beautiful Girl My Heart Skipped And I Was Shy, winkThe Day I Saw A Beautiful Girl My Heart Skipped And I Was Shy, U Knw, Anytym I See Her My Heart Bang Against My Rib, Until One Day I Sat Close To Her, Dat Was When I Was In Church, She Started Asking Me Questions Like Bible Text And So On.. But After D Service I Was Happy Although I Was Pretending grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Discuss / Please Help; All Our Girls Are Becoming Prostitutes Even Graduates / I Just Accidentally Found A Solution To Premature Ejaculation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.