Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? (3289 Views)

If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video) / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by PrickGetSize(m): 10:01am On Dec 19, 2017
Any special gains in marriage? I don't think so. undecided
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2017
You have spoken well

shaybebaby:

Nope, but it's a factor when considering bringing babies into the world.

1 Like

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

Nice point, you mean factor for which party?

Both, I guess
Yup, both.
I'm okay drinking garri (which I love by the way) with my man. But I'll be darned if that is all I can offer my child.
You make the babies together, you both provide for the babies together. If you can't do that yet, no point. However that should not be a hindrance to enjoying being together.
On top, that garri, we will spoon feed each other. If it's mosquitoes biting when there is no electricity, we can make a game of who kills the higher number.

Romance doesn't need to be dead because of a lack of finances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2017
SirBaro:
You have spoken well

Thank you.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

But don't worry, she's out there.
It may sound cliche but two heads are really better than one.
I get that society puts a big responsibility on men regarding finances but look for someone willing to work to achieve the same dreams as yourself.

The beginning might not ideal but sharing the same dreams means you both work towards the same goal.
For sure dear
She waiting for me to come marry her
But that one na 2023
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 10:08am On Dec 19, 2017
pedrilo:
Just what I thought.
"You" have always been afraid to look for me. Lol
Nah, you have always been afraid to challenge the expectations set by society. Hence you didn't recognise what has always been in front of you.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 19, 2017
How he comports himself and treats others around me is more important than his income level to me

2 Likes

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 10:12am On Dec 19, 2017
amani63:
For sure dear
She waiting for me to come marry her
But that one na 2023
See, the kind of gal like I described wouldn't be waiting.. She'd be developing herself in the meantime so she can be of value to herself and hence be of value to her future partner too.

If you are waiting to make your first billion and she is working towards making hers in the meantime, when you meet, there will be two billion to work with.

Even if she didn't make hers, she has developed the right skills and experience to maximise yours. And needless to say, if you don't make yours and she has hers, you can start life together and build on what you have at that point.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Kekx(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Yup, both.
I'm okay drinking garri (which I love by the way) with my man. But I'll be darned if that is all I can offer my child.
You make the babies together, you both provide for the babies together. If you can't do that yet, no point. However that should not be a hindrance to enjoying being together.
On top, that garri, we will spoon feed each other. If it's mosquitoes biting when there is no electricity, we can make a game of who kills the higher number.

Romance doesn't need to be dead because of a lack of finances.

Lol, i was moved by those bolded lines kiss

Now I get, verily saying that it won't be cool to you if your children rolls in a drum of uncomfort.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Marcelo290(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Define nice ladies.
Girls that call to check on me, do stuffs for me, make me laugh, take me out, good listeners, not always basking on what to get from me...
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by iyketex007: 10:17am On Dec 19, 2017
lol, dude you are quite funny, can you spit out sugar when it's put in your mouth? even if you are the one will you reject a 300k salary job for a 35k own?

When the desirable is not available then the available becomes desirable. No woman will pass up on the chance to marry a guy on a 300k salary for a guy on a 35k own. but in the absence of the availability of this guy then the women lower their expectations.

inbtw, dude it's like u haven't understood that most people no longer marry for love.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2017
Marcelo290:
Girls that call to check on me, do stuffs for me, make me laugh, take me out, good listeners, not always basking on what to get from me...
Then you contradict your initial post of finding these sort of girls only on social media.

So which one is it?
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 10:20am On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

Lol, i was moved by those bolded lines kiss

Now I get, verily saying that it won't be cool to you if your children rolls in a drum of uncomfort.
That's right. grin
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by pedrilo: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Nah, you have always been afraid to challenge the expectations set by society. Hence you didn't recognise what has always been in front of you.
I recognize a smart and fun lady when I come across one. It's in you shaybebaby and I'm a fan already.
Let me get back to work now before I collect query for your matter lol. Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

See, the kind of gal like I described wouldn't be waiting.. She'd be developing herself in the meantime so she can be of value to herself and hence be of value to her future partner too.

If you are waiting to make your first billion and she is working towards making hers in the meantime, when you meet, there will be two billion to work with.

Even if she didn't make hers, she has developed the right skills and experience to maximise yours. And needless to say, if you don't make yours and she has hers, you can start life together and build on what you have at that point.
what you say is true

1 Like

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2017
pedrilo:
I recognize a smart and fun lady when I come across one. It's in you shaybebaby and I'm a fan already.
Let me get back to work now before I collect query for your matter lol. Cheers
Have a great and productive day.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Marcelo290(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Then you contradict your initial post of finding these sort of girls only on social media.

So which one is it?
I never meant to make generalizations, but finding those kinda girls on the media is very easy than getting them in reality.

On the media, everyone tries to, or at least pretends to be good, not neglecting the fact that there real good ones.

Ighotago? you dig?
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
Any/none of the above.

I require other things not listed in there. Eg, can't be unemployed, must have something doing and he must be dedicated to it as well. Hardworking wherever and whenever the tasks demand it.

So as long as that criteria is met, his income means nothing to me.

I have my own hands, can earn my own money thank you.
I agree with everything you have stated,To me his money is secondary i can make my own money but he should have a vision and passion and be determined,I share those qualities as well as long as i can see that he knows where he is going to and has plans like i do i would date,court or even marry him regardless of his social status.Seriously speaking the money we make together is better than the money he makes alone.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Kekx(m): 10:41am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
That's right. grin
Lol, alright. Noted.

1 Like

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by duchez(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Too bad, I'm taken already.
Aww...and i was looking forward to starting something up with you.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Oxster(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
I don park for here waiting for the lady to comment...if u pick 300k I go sound u hot ...... complete am ursef

Hahaha
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by habsydiamond(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Hahaha
u know see say dem loyal straight..
grin grin grin
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2017
Marcelo290:
I never meant to make generalizations, but finding those kinda girls on the media is very easy than getting them in reality.

On the media, everyone tries to, or at least pretends to be good, not neglecting the fact that there real good ones.

Ighotago? you dig?
I think that applies to both genders when it comes to social media so I concur.

But as some I knew used to say "discipline is what you are in the dark".
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
I agree with everything you have stated,To me his money is secondary i can make my own money but he should have a vision and passion and be determined,I share those qualities as well as long as i can see that he knows where he is going to and has plans like i do i would date,court or even marry him regardless of his social status. Seriously speaking the money we make together is better than the money he makes alone.

Words on marble.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Sharp9: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2017
A guy that earns 100k in Plateau is richer than his colleague that earns 150k in Lagos. location is Paramount

2 Likes

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2017
duchez:

Take heart, you may yet find someone even better than you perceive me to be on here.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Oxster(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
u know see say dem loyal straight..
grin grin grin

I trust u nah,,de hot go hot pass hotting hotter
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by habsydiamond(m): 11:24am On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

I trust u nah,,de hot go hot pass hotting hotter
yeehpa....I just know say u no go kill me..... grin grin grin grin
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Next2Bezee(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2017
duchez:

How some dudes will just come online and embarrass themselves, i don't understand. sad
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Oxster(m): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
yeehpa....I just know say u no go kill me..... grin grin grin grin

Ahhh,,no nah,.ur opinion fine
..gals greedy ehh
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by habsydiamond(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

..gals greedy ehh
dem come dey beat around the bush....
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Boxer007(m): 11:31am On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

..gals greedy ehh

Hello darling, Hiya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Which Do You Prefer? / Gay Buddhist Monk Having Drug Gay S.ex With Monks In Temple, Leaked On Facebook / Rihanna Poses Seductively In A Sheer Bustier And Stockings In Sexy New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.