Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,685 members, 7,858,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? (3296 Views)

Yes I Will Marry You!! Its Time To Propose, U Need This! / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Oxster(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2017
habsydiamond:
dem come dey beat around the bush....

Leave Dem,,common work de no go work,,,I no no who tell Dem that dating is a job creation
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2017
I choose C.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by habsydiamond(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:

Leave Dem,,common work de no go work,,,I no no who tell Dem that dating is a job creation
lolzz
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Marcelo290(m): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

I think that applies to both genders when it comes to social media so I concur.

But as some I knew used to say "discipline is what you are in the dark".
True.

In any case are you the one on your DP?
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
Marcelo290:
True.

In any case are you the one on your DP?
Yours truly, why do you ask?
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Martin0(m): 9:53pm On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:
Not my fault if you have been hanging out with the wrong crowd.
Hahahahgrin Miss blade I hail u oo
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Martin0(m): 9:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oh I seegringrin
So money matter'sgrin I see!

So I have to be earning some reasonable amount before thinking about marriage? I seegrin

Make una continue it now clear to me that only few here know's what marriage truely meangrin

Well if no woman will marry me as a jobless man and then get me a job then I wish her good luck as she continue to search for a worker who earn's wellgringrin
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Marcelo290(m): 9:59pm On Dec 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Yours truly, why do you ask?
Nothing dear, you look good btw.

Been nice chatting with you, I respect your maturity and you have earned my respect.

I think I should follow you.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I seegringrin
So money matter'sgrin I see!

So I have to be earning some reasonable amount before thinking about marriage? I seegrin

Make una continue it now clear to me that only few here know's what marriage truely meangrin

Well if no woman will marry me as a jobless man and then get me a job then I wish her good luck as she continue to search for a worker who earn's wellgringrin

Bros finance is important in marriage oh..I won't hand you my sister if i don't see you earn a respectable and steady monthly income o !
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Martin0(m): 10:19pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

Bros finance is important in marriage oh..I won't hand you my sister if i don't see you earn a respectable and steady monthly income o !

Marriag was totaly out of my life before.
So I don't even care if no woman marries me..

Since I ve to earn big or good income before thinking about marriage..

I wish una good luck oogringrin

1 Like

Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Martin0:

Marriag was totaly out of my life before.
So I don't even care if no woman marries me..

Since I ve to earn big or good income before thinking about marriage..

I wish una good luck oogringrin

not earn big income, not what we mean, or imply in anyway. Wesimply mean its important in marriage. People marry on 40k salary nah
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by Martin0(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Jupxter:

not earn big income, not what we mean, or imply in anyway. Wesimply mean its important in marriage. People marry on 40k salary nah

Oh really,from my point,it still relates..

Oga a guy most not earn a certain amount before thinking about marriage simple...

the reason why I feel you asked this question is to know if the guy should earn big or small before thinking about marriage!

U jus twist the question then u con ask am in another way..gringrin

Like I said u don't need to earn a certain amount..
Atleast I am sure some people don't even earn anything and yet dey still marrygrin
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by shaybebaby(f): 9:30am On Dec 20, 2017
Marcelo290:
Nothing dear, you look good btw.

Been nice chatting with you, I respect your maturity and you have earned my respect.

I think I should follow you.
Why, thank you. I'll return the favour.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by duchez(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2018
Next2Bezee:

How some dudes will just come online and embarrass themselves, i don't understand. sad
Dude, go get a life. It's apparent your stupidity is on a Legendary level. I greet you.
Re: How Much Must A Guy Earn For Him To Be Eligible To Date/court/marry You? by EOOJ(m): 11:57am On Jan 21, 2018
shaybebaby:
Any/none of the above.

I require other things not listed in there. Eg, can't be unemployed, must have something doing and he must be dedicated to it as well. Hardworking wherever and whenever the tasks demand it.

So as long as that criteria is met, his income means nothing to me.

I have my own hands, can earn my own money thank you.
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Made You Popular In Your Secondary School Days? / Date Multiple Men : / Big Boobs Model, Pamela Says She Can Last For 10 Rounds & 2 Hours During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.